HD Scout Chest unfolded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutekhian

So I was sent a HD file for the Scout chestpiece for use on my Meta build and I finally got round to actually unfolding it. Unfortunately the file didn't come with a name for the maker so I'm not certain who to credit, I suspect it may be Vrogy?

I'm not the best unfolder but I gave it a crack, so here you go!

HDScoutScreenie.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/QWhgGvkq/HD_Torso_Scout_unfolded_by_Sut.html

(I saw VRogy was banned, if it's not cool to post his models gimme a PM so I can un-host the file and feel free to shut down the thread)

I'm not sure but when we were working on it, he told me to stop working on the unfold, presumably to do more editing, so I did. Then I didn't hear anything about it after that.

Hmm, fair enough, I'll wait and see if anyone knows for sure I guess :-/ Bedtime just now though!

I've been waiting for this unfold for a VERY long time... Now I can finally pep my chest piece. I'll have to post a thank you on VROGY's site as well, but here's mine to you :D

Nice Unfold BTW... though some of the detail looks like it'll be annoying to glue cleanly. I'll start pepping this afternoon, so if you want to see the results take a look at my link below.

Thanks once more :D

Edit: Just noticed the bigass pieces out of the paper region... what's up with that? o_O Seems to me the only unfolded piece is the actual scout permutation, not the torso itself. If that's the case I'll still give it a go.

Edit: Just noticed the bigass pieces out of the paper region... what's up with that? o_O Seems to me the only unfolded piece is the actual scout permutation, not the torso itself. If that's the case I'll still give it a go.
Those "BA" pieces belong to the Mark VI torso armor (based on FS's model) seen in the 3D window. So scale this chest perm according to the size of your Mark VI torso and you'll get the correct size.

I've been waiting for this unfold for a VERY long time... Now I can finally pep my chest piece. I'll have to post a thank you on VROGY's site as well, but here's mine to you :D

Nice Unfold BTW... though some of the detail looks like it'll be annoying to glue cleanly. I'll start pepping this afternoon, so if you want to see the results take a look at my link below.

Thanks once more :D

No probs! As I say I wanted it for my own Meta build and figured seeing as no-one else had I might as well unfold it.

I'll keep an eye on your thread to see how it goes :) I'm considering working on it today myself.

And as Ral ssaid, the BA pieces are the Lo-def chest that was part of the original file, I didn't unfold that as I've already built a hi-def version of the chest and I just need the add-on ;)

Just finished the pep a few hours ago! Check the sig link if you want :D Kudos once again, was very helpful!

The link is not working for me... I get a page that says: "the link you requested is not valid"...

The file was created by someone who no longer wants their work distributed. Also, this thread has been dead for almost a year and a half.

The file was created by someone who no longer wants their work distributed. Also, this thread has been dead for almost a year and a half.

Actually, Vrogy never asked for his files to be taken down. I did some reading, there's nothing to indicate he ever announced that his files were on the DNP list.

BK, I'll be sure to PM you a copy of this file myself.

PMed the file, BK. Hope it serves you well - it seems to be the original unfold I had lying around from a very old archive I did of files I collected while I lurked around, so you may need to re-work the unfold a little should it not work out.

DW10 - sorry, but I'm not comfortable with emailing it out. I'm willing to PM you the file, or perhaps host it for people (or donate it to the Pepakura Database), but email isn't something I enjoy giving out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back