hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

rec0narm0r5

hi I am a noob so i would like to intrudce myself. I am a 14 year old male that enjoys anything that involes halo. my hobbies include biking, building things with lego, airsoft, nerf and halo reach. My xbox live ID is rec0narm0r5 (the 0 are zeros) and I also have a Youtube channel witch is rec0narm0r5, I dont have anything on it about halo armor it is just a halo/nerf/lego channel. i play nerf with my friends in the winter when its to cold to go out side and airsoft in the spring/summer. In halo reach I am a colonel grade1 and my favorite game type is SWAT. My avorite book from halo is Ghost of Onyx, my favorite spartan is Kurt S051. I have started to create a recon helmet thanks to reseaching only it is still in the cutting out stage( i did not realize how long it took to cut out). I am a teenager with a side of humor but also a side of getting things done that needs too be.

haha wow you sound just like me! (also 14 year old male that enjoys anything that involes halo. my hobbies also include biking, building things with lego, airsoft, nerf and halo reach. lol

Welcome to the 405th. You are going to love it. There is a lot of information to check out. The lessons on building are called stickies and they help a lot. If you need any help just ask. You can add people to your friends list and send them e mail for questions or comments. Hope your ready to build yourself a Halo suit.
Talk to you later,
Tim2206

thanks tim2206 i am making a recon helmet right now i am about half way done the pepakura stage of puttuing it together

Hey RecOnarmOr5,
Good deal on the recon helmet. if you get the helmet your ahead of the curve cause thats usually the hardest part. I have just built and Ironman mk3 suit and am about to start the resin if I can find time. I built the Ironman because my wife used to work at a hospital and I wanted to visit the sick kids ward to try to cheer them up a little as Ironman. Some of the little kids don't know about Halo yet but know Ironman. Heres a couple of ideas you might use. the best glue I have found is Arlenes tacky glue at Micheals craft stores. It is the best glue I have ever used and its inexpensive. I also found a resin that you can use indoors any time of year. Its called Aqua resin. It is low toxic and you dont need a respirator to use it in doors so you can resin anytime. It also has a matting called Aqua veil that doesn't itch and cause rashes. you can google it is your interested. I love it. Good luck on your build. Its good to make a new friend on the 405th. I will be starting a Halo suit in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back