"Help!" for: Misc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the -UA/Base Security Shoulder .pdo - been posted yet....i cant seem to find one if one has been.... going to work on my wifes armor in a month or two also i need the headband thing for the air asult helm and cam looking attachment if anyone knows where i can find them

ForgedReclaimer has modeled the security shoulder (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31200-quot-Halo4-quot-ForgedReclaimer-s-Pepakura-Database). Check his thread out for the camera-looking thing also. I'm not familiar with the air assault helmet so am unsure of any headband thing. Good luck with your project.

Edit: In my opinion, ForgedReclaimer has some of the best (most accurate) models for legs, biceps, and knees. You may want to check those out too when you're looking at his thread since you're looking at making a full suit.

Could someone tell me the dimentions of the Apature Science Weighted Storage Cube? The "cube" itself and the "Additions" if possible (I might be able to build it out of wood for a project in school...)

This again: I just bought the $9.99 4shared 1 month subscription. Is this service recurring or will it shut down after one month, because I only needed it to get MissingSpartan7's database, and I don't want to be charged $9.99 every month.

And also, I'm getting a new computer, can I somehow get my paid versions of Pep Designer and Pep Viewer for CraftROBO onto the new one using the same codes? Is there some way to do this or do I have to re-purchase them?

This again: I just bought the $9.99 4shared 1 month subscription. Is this service recurring or will it shut down after one month, because I only needed it to get MissingSpartan7's database, and I don't want to be charged $9.99 every month.

Don't the TOS say when and how your subscription renews and when and how you can cancel it?

No idea if those guys are sitting on some lawless island in the Pacific where they can do what they want, but if they were located here, I'd subscribe and then cancel again right away.

And also, I'm getting a new computer, can I somehow get my paid versions of Pep Designer and Pep Viewer for CraftROBO onto the new one using the same codes? Is there some way to do this or do I have to re-purchase them?

Just reinstall them. Your code verifies that you have a license, which is independent of your computer.

What is the best way to attach MJOLNIR Mark VI handplates to your gloves? I apologize in advance if this question is in the incorrect place or if it has been addressed before.

Don't the TOS say when and how your subscription renews and when and how you can cancel it?
No idea if those guys are sitting on some lawless island in the Pacific where they can do what they want, but if they were located here, I'd subscribe and then cancel again right away.
Just reinstall them. Your code verifies that you have a license, which is independent of your computer.

I usually don't read terms of service or user agreement policies, however I still should have figured it out because it's a "subscription" however I still thought I'd ask.

Thank you for the help! :)

the probllem i am haveing is that i think its the right size but i cant get my head trow the opening.

You don't forced your head through. The rim on the bottom helmet is mostly meant to hold the shape of the helmet. Once you finished fiberglassing the helmet, you use a rotary tool and trim the rim until your head can go through.

How do I attach the vents to the jaw of the Mk VI? Superglue isn't working very well.

What vents are you referring to? Do you mean fan? Based on my past experience I know that superglue (depend on which kind you are referring to) and hot glue does not like to stick to resin and rondo. What you may want to consider is rough up the glue area to give the glue more bite. I have the same problem with some of the straps that I used on my kids. I bought a glue called "Goop" and use it with hot glue. The glue will give it a permanent bond while the hot glue is mean to hold it in place while the glue dries. You may want to buy some Gorilla glue. It is by far the strongest glue that I used. The only problem is it is expensive and if you don't use it all, it will dry out and go to waste.

i apolagise if this has been posted already, but i have loooked through and not found it

1,how does one delete threads you one has created?

2And does anyone know of a cutting printer that will "print " out the parts in pepakura cutting on the lines so you dont have to do any cutting yourself?

Much thanks

Anything on attaching hand plates to gloves?

Glue. Velcro. Magnets. Thread. Take your pick. Do some thinking before you ask a question, I'm sure you would have been able to come up with those absolutely ingenious ideas yourself!

i apolagise if this has been posted already, but i have loooked through and not found it

1,how does one delete threads you one has created?

2And does anyone know of a cutting printer that will "print " out the parts in pepakura cutting on the lines so you dont have to do any cutting yourself?

Much thanks

You need to look harder next time. Threads can only be deleted by staff members. Search for "CraftROBO" regarding the cutting plotter question. There's a sticky about it, too.

No worries, I just figured I would ask the vets and use a tried and true method. Learning from the mistakes of others is a good step to education after all. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back