"Help!" for: Papercraft or Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to assemble my first helmet and I wanted to know if it was possible to have it assembled and completed by Halloween 2011, also how do I measure my head for the helmet, people keep talking about depth but idk what that is, or how to measure it?

Also in the Pepakura program under the 2D settings, how do you get the measurements for all 3 areas? Hight, width, depth? How do you measure for them?

Depth is the front of your head to the back. Width is left to right. Height is top to bottom. Add a few cm in each direction so you have room to fit your head inside the helmet.

Also, once you measure your head for the helmet, and you get the cm, how do you translate them for the Pepakura designer scale?

I have quite a few models I want to unfold but they're not clean/pep-ready.

I have Blender. Can someone please direct me to any tutorials/videos that would help explain how to fix:
-Open Edges
-Intersecting Mesh/Planes
-Flipped/Reverse Normals?

Hey Everybody! I'm making an iron man mark 3 suit and hot glue is driving me up the wall. I get some folds right and i glue them right and there's some that look HORRIBLE. The hot glue dries way to fast... So sometimes i rush with the gluing and i screw up. Sometimes it's crooked, sometimes there's too much glue that creates a large amount of excess. Can i use a heat gun to re melt the glue to remove the excess and re glue it? Or is there a better way remove the glue and do it again? Thanks for all your help!

hello everyone,
I can't seem to figure out how to scale the Odst helmet from Pepakura viewer when i print it.. do i just need to take a ruler and a calculater and draw all the pieces or what? Any information will be useful, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back