:( Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i had my b-day and i got a lot of money but i spent it on an extra controllor for my 360 and GH for the ps2 and i was suppost to keep back 55 dollars from my money but i did't and i need to know what i can do befor sept 25 to get some money :'( but i have no clue it sucks

Help me please:'(

Mow a few yards ? Collect cans and trade them in for a little bit of cash. Have a garage sale. Sell something on ebay. Trade in some games at gamestop or wherever you shop. Host a carwash.

Ya dude their are almost limitless ways to earn money.

To add a few Ideas to dragon 47 list you could:
Beg for cash in your crappiest set of cloths with dirt rubbed all over your self at a local strip mall
Cut a deal with the parents to do a but load of extra chores around the house
Get a job
prostitution
Become a drug dealer
Rake some leaves if possible
try to return your recently purchased hardware

Digital Demise said:

i cant one i needed that extra controller and tow got guitar hero i have already put stickers on the guitars it suck becus i tryed to ask my mom if i can do some extra stuff around the house but she is "No! We do not bleave in playing that mcu hfor a game"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's frusturating. Have you told them what's in the package? It's not just a game.

Digital Demise said:
Ya dude their are almost limitless ways to earn money.

To add a few Ideas to dragon 47 list you could:
Beg for cash in your crappiest set of cloths with dirt rubbed all over your self at a local strip mall
Cut a deal with the parents to do a but load of extra chores around the house
Get a job
prostitution
Become a drug dealer
Rake some leaves if possible

Rotflol I was almost in tears with these ones...hehahaaahh

Anyways, I say sell your PS2

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back