help my daughter win a costume contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say thank you guys enough for the support you've given so far! Help me try to keep this thing going tomorrow and Thursday if possible! We will be making a special thank you video regardless of the outcome this weekend for all of you.

thanks for the votes! got some jerk making crap negative comments on my entry now. What a sad little douchebag.

As a father myself, I give anyone who would go through the pep building process for their child huge props. You have my vote man, good luck.

Countdown! Countdown!! Countd- Oh.. wait, this isn't SWAT :p
+2 votes. Good luck!

Edit: Voted again on my BB :)

As a dad with two children in the same age range. I have to commend you for putting the time and energy into building your daughter’s armor. I put two votes in . Good luck !!

thanks for the votes all! we got one more day of voting and it'll be done. I think she's got it nailed, but keep them votes comin' in! :D

gah, she dropped from 1st to 3rd overnight! I'm giving this thing one more bump this evening, but please guys keep those votes coming in today is the last day!

Last edited by a moderator:
I set up a macro to go through a few proxies, so you'll get a few votes from me everyday. Dont want to make it too suspicious so i'll only do 20-30 votes. Hope she wins!

I've voted (several times) and Lol in the comments some crazy people out there on the internet huh?

Left you a comment and good luck to you.

Voted:) You got the 405th backing you up!:D What do she win if she winns this contest?:)

tickets to medieval times, and some other goodies.

this is crunch time guys and if you have been keeping up this is the last evening for voting, and my final shameless bump of the thread before the competition ends. If you haven't cast a vote yet help a fellow 405th out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back