HELP WANTED! Spartan Regiments, help your state

Status
Not open for further replies.
californiaregiment-2.gif

good? If so, heres the URL:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/ana...aregiment-2.gif

Guess who finally finished? :Steve:
mass_regiment_soliver2.jpg

I actually finished it a while ago, but i don't have ps at my house, so i did the entire thing in school, but once i finishe dit, this site was blocked. And the proxy site i used to go to to go around blocks is- you guessed it- blocked. Ironic.

EDIT: looking at it now, it actually looks pretty crappy. I saved it as a JPEG, which gets progressivly crappier after each time you re-save it, but i never did that, so I'm not sure why that happened :evil:

That's good, but can we get a more recent one? they drew all but 4 of the letters and 2 numbers on there own. We now have the 'official' font for W,R, and S, thanks to Halo Wars, and the S is particuarly off.

im another for florida. the armors gunna be a while though. but i cant see our banner. was the image moved?

here's the banner for Connecticut... I think I'm the only one here from good ol' boring CT :footinmouth:

fullbannerwithborderandyt6.png

I live in grubville...close enough? lol And how do you make banners like that?Is there a tutorial on the site for it?Im new to photo shop so anything would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back