Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try your local hardare store. Lowes and Home Depot usually have it, and if they don't then try a Pepboys.

Im in england and we dont have walmarts here but general automotive places will have them just ask at the counter and they will show you where they are. Usually with all the spray paints and anty rust stuff as its used for body work. The body filler (bondo named brand but any will do) should be in the same section.

Thanks guys! I went to wal mart and found it their :) but now where do you get the fiberglass cloth? Is it in wal mart too?

Any place you buy auto parts from should carry resin and fiberglass, also look in the phone book under auto suppliers/autobody. There you can buy supplies in bulk lie rolls of fiberglass and large size bottles of resin. It might be alittle more expensive than going to wallmart but you wont have to go back as often for supplies.

Thanks guys! I went to wal mart and found it their :) but now where do you get the fiberglass cloth? Is it in wal mart too?

SInce you seem to be having trouble finding things, make sure you don't outright foreget something either. Like gloves, respirator, safety glasses, or additional hardener and mixing cups.

haha thanks guys, i just wanted to make sure where they were.. when i had to get the resin i was in such a rush.. maybe thats why i couldn't find em? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back