Hi I'm 130

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert 130

Hey hows it going?

Intro over

So I'm new to this site(Not as new as you would think I tried to navigate the site but it was being a dick to me).Any way 'm working on an ODST costume either the SODST.Or an ODST Marine style.Can someone point me in the directionof a person who knows how to make an ODST helmet?And has a way to create an smg?

welcome, an yea browsing might seem difficult, but really it isn't if you look in the right places ^^;;

we have a gorgeous search tool at the top of any browsing page on this lovely site. as well as countless stickies in the top bunch of of any forum. go through the "noob" forum an you'll find all the different threads with special sticky marks that will lead you in the right direction ^^

Underdogg13 said:
Wow, you obviously have not even taken a glance at the Stickies, you don't deserve my knowledge.

Way to be a jerk to the new guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ph4de said:
Way to be a jerk to the new guy.

Yeah, not all people know exactly where to go just because they joined the site. Give the new guy a break

For ODST, check the stickied topics in the Creation Discussion > Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section. You'll find tons of tutorials to get you started armor-wise.

For the SMG, you can build one from wood, pepakura, or buy a cast of one (if you reach Veteran status and get access to the classfied section).

Underdogg13 said:
Had a long day, was grumpy yesterday.

Doesn't mean you had to take it on the new guy.

Anywho, welcome to the forums. Like the other members have said, please take the time to read the stickies. They are filled with many answers you might need. And snoop around, read some threads. Who knows, you might even learn or gain inspiration from them.

If you want to see some finished products, check out the elite section of the forums. There are usually some outstanding pieces of work posted.

Good luck newbie, hope you do well with the new hobby.

Underdogg13 said:
Wow, you obviously have not even taken a glance at the Stickies, you don't deserve my knowledge.

Do you even have any Knowledge? how about any experience?

now i am known to be a jerk sometimes, but i got to tell ya im getting really tired of opening new threads and seeing your stupid replies... you arent any better than anyone on this forum, so how about you try and be a little nicer... maybe add something to the thread?

the occasional grumpy/pissy post is fine, we all have them, but it seems that all of your post are this way. And i just cant figure out why you think you are such a god on these forums? you havent made ANYTHING, and you are still relatively new.

post in the newbie section.

its there for a reason.

to help people like you, and to not clutter other parts of the forum cause of stupidity like this.

ANYWAY, welcome to the forum , im sure you will find more than enough people here willing to help you.

yumyumyum.gif

silvercookie said:

its there for a reason.

to help people like you, and to not clutter other parts of the forum cause of stupidity like this.

ANYWAY, welcome to the forum , im sure you will find more than enough people here willing to help you.

It's the guy's first post, don't be a complete ass about it.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
It's the guy's first post, don't be a complete ass about it.

im not being a complete ass about it.

if you dot like my f***ing response then dont post about it.

Underdogg13 said:

silvercookie said:

its there for a reason.

Both of you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you've got a problem with a thread report it and be done with it.

Yeah. It's a very unconventional forum. I don't really like it. Sometimes the text color blends in with the background. It's glithy as hell on IE. Yess, I use IE. If you don't like it, good. You aren't me.

I really miss the way it was before.

xalener said:
Yeah. It's a very unconventional forum. I don't really like it. Sometimes the text color blends in with the background. It's glithy as hell on IE. Yess, I use IE. If you don't like it, good. You aren't me.

I really miss the way it was before.

Same, but I do love the conversation system in the PMs

DreadMullet said:
Do you even have any Knowledge? how about any experience?

now i am known to be a jerk sometimes, but i got to tell ya im getting really tired of opening new threads and seeing your stupid replies... you arent any better than anyone on this forum, so how about you try and be a little nicer... maybe add something to the thread?

the occasional grumpy/pissy post is fine, we all have them, but it seems that all of your post are this way. And i just cant figure out why you think you are such a god on these forums? you havent made ANYTHING, and you are still relatively new.

Hm, I suppose you're right. Tell ya' what, I won't post in the forums anymore until I actually build something. I think that's a good idea. So, for now, goodbye 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back