HOD Chicago 405th Dinner 2019

Where should we eat Saturday evening after the costume contest?

• Adobe Gilas | great Mexican food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave and Busters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
Hey all,
There's been some talk about getting together late Saturday night for a group dinner (likely sometime after 9pm due to costume contest) during HOD Chicago. I just wanted to open this thread up to make it easier for people to chime in on if they're interested and where they'd like to eat.
Personally, I don't really care where we eat as I'm far from picky and I am unfamiliar with the area, but I'd prefer to spend $20 or less on the food.

What about you guys?

People who have previously said they would be interested: RandomRanger, NobleofDeath16, Wayward Flood, ZP180, JeffN02, Fissoffury.
Spidermonkey60 said he might be able to maybe make it to a Sunday thing, but doesn't want us to plan around him. Just mentioning so he can see this post and follow along.

Last edited:
Hofbrauhaus has great German food and amazing Beer, Adobe Gilas has great Mexican food, Theres also a Dave and Busters if you want nicer bar type food and of course it has games as well.

Fun little fact, The Rosemont Dave and Busters was one of the first locations to have Fireteam Raven, maybe even the first, but im not 100% on that.

Otherwise there are so many options in that area that Im sure you guys can find something even last minute. but I would definitely get a head count and exchange contact info so everyone is on the same page. I may be able to help out finding something for you guys, but Im only in town until this Friday and won't have reliable signal/ wont really be checking my phone for the majority of next week as ill be up in the mountains.

I’m good for any time, but I can try my best to be there. It would be awesome to meet anyone that I might not be able to at the Outpost

Okay chill bro!
I’m available on Saturday! Just keep me updated guys ! Wooohooo! ❤
Haha no worries, im just helping out with the planning, i wont make it to dinner most likely as ill be out of town, but i do know the area as i live like 30 mins from Rosemont, so if anyone has anything they have a taste for or ideas for dinner let me know and i can help find something

I think Saturday will allow for the most number of People to attend.

I'm always down for Hofbrauhaus and it's within walking distance and they can usually handle larger crowds pretty good, but I'd also be down for Dave and Busters since it looks pretty close and very Ride-Shareable.

Would Hofbraushaus work if some attendees are under 21? I'm not sure what Hofbraushaus is like, and I'm only familiar with WI laws. I believe most people should be ok, but I know Cheyenne (idk her 405th handle) is 20 until just a few days after HOD.

I'm also down for Dave and Busters, I've got a bunch of game credits laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back