HOD Chicago 405th Dinner 2019

Where should we eat Saturday evening after the costume contest?

• Adobe Gilas | great Mexican food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave and Busters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, might need to be a different status member. Can't cast a vote. I'm good with whatever, the german place sounds good!
Yea I cant vote either

So, since this poll is being conducted in the MidWest Regiment Section, only MidWest Regiment Members can vote in the poll.
Regimental Sections used to be locked down to only Regimental Members being able to post, non-Regiment members could not even reply to topics. We opened Regimental Sections open to non-members to improve inter-Regiment planning and to help coordination between different Regiments and potential members, however Regimental Sections are still limited to Regimental Members being the only ones who can create new topics and vote in polls.

Ah, might need to be a different status member. Can't cast a vote. I'm good with whatever, the german place sounds good!
Yea I cant vote either
I'll just manually keep track of your guy's votes then, no worries. Same goes for anyone else who can't vote, just say you can't vote and what you want and I'll make note of it.

I'm good with whatever, the german place sounds good!
Mortimus I'll put you down for Hofbrauhous then :)

Updates:
Lady98 I'll put you down for Hofbrauhous
Barricade195 Dave and Busters

Last edited:
Odds are looking good for the German place, but there's still time to swing the vote! We've still got less than 50% attendee vote participation.

I hate to be a party pooper, but can we pick a place that actually serves edible food next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back