How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, personnaly I discovered you on the french Halo website, and I began to try to make any Armors, I was often watching at your website for ideas etc... and then I finally decided to registered here. I hope I will could easily speak with you (and it's going to help to ameliorate my english level ^^)

Before halloween I wanted to make or get a suit of Spartan armor. Previously I made star wars clone trooper armor and decided to make my own. I did a google search of "Halo spartan armor" and found the link on page two.

Hmm, I used to be a member here when its was still Mjolnir Armour Forum. Dunno what became of the account. But now I've decided to take another shot at the Spartan armor. I sold the previous pieces. So I guess I'm starting from scratch.

- Aslak

I did an image search for Halo and I came across and Image that was titled something about selling his suit on ebay so i went to ebay and all they had where the junky ones no one on here likes.lol. So I started searching on goolge and what do you know.....wwwwaaaaaalllllaaa....

Ithica

I found Halo armor videos on youtube from Adam.
And i found the link in his profile.
But i just started working on my helmet before i became member

I came across the 405th thanks to a Google search for "Mjolnir armour".

Now that I'm here...........I have to search around for fiberglass armour makers/sellers. Maybe I'm too new to see any "special" sections yet. :( I am not interested in making my own paper/fibreglass armour, as I don't have the time or space (very tiny apartment).

Anyway.........yeah...............Google showed me the way.

I came across you guys on a video on youtube. It was the Master Chief robs gamestop before yadda yadda PS3 no need to go further into it. Anyways I tripped out and saw the name of the unit. Couple clicks of google later and a while of hiding in the shadows here I am. Random luck of the draw.

i had found a pic of adams armou and was searching on youtube how to do it an the one guy said go to this site i tried it and im like this is gay cuz i didnknow how to get to the tutorials. hen i was searching "how to make paper halo 3 master chief armour"and finally found how to ue forums :p

Indy mogul's video on halo armor, I found it interesting you can make a MC suit with paper so I came here and liked what I saw. :D

I was raandomly scanning videos on Youtube nd came across one of a kid making little tutorial vid's about constructing his Spartan Helm, and he mentioned the site.
So now im here ;D

My boyfriend found the site first and he was the one working on his EOD helmet. I got into helping him work on his armor, and when he joined the forums I made him let everyone know I was helping. And now i've been coerced into making my own helmet, which i am super excited for (since we will be playing in lase tag teams with them).

plus I saw how helpful and encouraging everyone was with his updates ^.^

i do alot of movie props and replica stuff... currently doing a full scale predator out fit (my mask is in my avator/sig) and a member of the hunters lair...

ive herd of the forum before and was going to join to make a halo costume etc but then there was a member of the hunters lair that posted about a pepakura bio etc... on checking it out i saw the registrations open so here i am lol

i was looking for a more active groups , than the ones i belong to , was givin a gift of a load of rubies halo stuff 2 full suits 2 helmets and a few guns , ,[doing a total mod on it] and fig this was the place to start .. so the answer is GOOGLE !!!!!!

I thought one day hey why not make a costume better than my last one...and I thought why not make a very hard one like the Master Chief....So I like many people typed in "how to make master chief armor"in Google and I found you guys....and that's the end of that.....

Well, tbh, i never knew about this until my mate from school, xXFemaleSpartanXx, or Beth, told me about it when i started on halo 3. I decided to make a marine helm, just to see whether i could or not, being as every craft ive tried usually ends up with me blowing stuff up :L But yeh, i hope to become a more active member!

well, i always liked how film would make movie props and was interested. So i went on youtube and searched up how to make armor, and the indymogul video on how to make halo armor came up and i went " WoooH..." but also at the time i just clocked gears of war on my newly purchased X360 so i was like "I'm so gunna make GoW armor..." and thus led me to this beautiful place =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back