How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i found this site watching youtube videos on halo stuff and the suits are awsome so i came here were it said in the videos meow im a kitty cat and i dance dance dance and i dance dance dance...meow

I am ...like so many others...attempting to make some spartan armor.

I got sick of getting suggestions to use a hockey helmet, or paintball gear, or even building off of $900 storm trooper costumes. I want to make the molds!!

Finally a friend googled around for me a bit and found this site. Here I am, coming to absorb all useful knowledge to achieve my goal.

Ah, lets jump on the bandwagon.
I found the 405th last year when looking up information on the MJOLNIR armor, and I liked what I saw.
I registered and stayed the summer in the community, and I've come back, finding myself unable to make any new posts because I apparently failed to post enough back then. =P

So, really I found it through research, and the almighty tool, google.

Ok so far the most mentioned are Youtube and the Google Gods...am I the only unique one? I found what I think was Adams red helmet on eBay and watched the video on there, and found a little webside called Mjolnir Armor, checked it out, and found the link to the 405th Forums, and joined...lol

Similar to most people here I was using google looking for Halo styled props/armor and I came upon the site. About a year ago I had done similar searches and came up with some cool lego, duct tape and cardboard, and some plastic molding models. So when I came upon this paper method I was interested because it was new, and easily done by a teenager with low cost and good returns!

I was searching for paper moderls actually...and ended up watching a youtube of master cheifs helm....and the kid said he got the pattern from 405th so i came to see.

glad i did...awsome site very talented people..now maybe some of that talent will rub off on me.

I was just browsing all the armor and how to get them on youtube and just came across a video of halo armor and it had the link posted so i went and that is how i am here :D

Let's see.....

Google, YouTube, Bungie.NET, word of mouth, word of mouth, word of mouth AAAAANNNNDDDDDDD....

I blame Adam

He's all OVER the place xD

That's how I found the wonderful "Heaven on Earth" 405th *RAWFLZ*

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi this is my first post. This dude, i dont know his real name but his youtube account, gametavern, he directed me to this site on one of his videos. it was ODST mold making. That video really helped me with my Recon helmet, hence my username (i couldnt think up anything creative, lol). So far my model has 4 layers of Latex rubber

You can check up on my progress on my helmet at my blog: Pyroninja's blog :cool:

Recon said:
Hi this is my first post. This dude, i dont know his real name but his youtube account, gametavern,[...]

Ha ha. Gametavern is pretty popular around here. ;)

Welcome to the 405th.

gamerguy55 said:
Ha ha. Gametavern is pretty popular around here. ;)

Welcome to the 405th.
ROFL

Ive only seen him maybe once or twice..... :lol:

I found the site back in December BY MY OWN ( :D ), and made an account in March.

That means I is awesome.

I have a question. My recon helmet is covered in 4 layers of latex rubber drying as we speak. I am doing a 1 piece mold and I am confused as to what to do next. I have plaster of Paris for my jacket. I know this is in the wrong topic but I know that this topic is active and I need help immediately.

Also this is kinda dumb to ask but does anybody want to be my friend?

Hey, my avatar ain't showin up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back