How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUTUBE. Which, in a round about way, is GOOGLE!
blink.gif

I have to thank Stumble Upon for bringing me to the youtube indy mogul video and I was looking for a new hobby. (It's like I was meant to find it! lol) For those of you who don't know what Stumble Upon is, it's a toolbar that you download that brings you to a random website when you click it.

i googled clone trooper costume and someone on this site made a helm so i have been lurking this site for 2 years and just signed up today :p

Well I told my friend 'I wish there was a way I could get spartan armor.' two hours later he sent me a link to this site.

tripped on a nail and fell through the floor and this was in my basement o_O

J/k

Youtube, was searching Machinima when i saw "Master chief robs gamestop" or something of the like, and i was all O_O.

I was searching Pepakura's database for something new to build and found DanniFood4Less' helmet. There was an inscription saying 'Built for the 405th forums at www.405th.com' or some such, and after I had pepped and papier-mache'd my helm (don't do that, btw), I decided to look and see how I was supposed to do it. I've been lurking for about two years and signed up yesterday.

i always wanted to build a halo armor suit for myself, so one day i just browsing the net

i type how to build a halo cosplay costumes and it stumble upon indymogul...

that is how i came across the 405th and it s has been marvelous...

so sorry if my english is not that good,

As I was surfing the internet to find new things, I ended up searching in youtube all about home-made stuff and then I saw the armor making ad.

I was looking up samurai armor, and stumbled upon indymogul's webpage. after watching thier less than adequate armor build, i saw the webisode with skullcandy girl, and was instantly addicted!

I found you guys from a Backyard FX Video on Youtube. The video was quick and easy and it made me feel like I could do it! ANd if Erik Beck recommends it, it's usually really good.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back