How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was at GenCon this year and had mentioned to one guy that I was wondering if anybody with a Halo costume would be there this year. The next day he comes up to us in the minis hall, where I was busy painting a mini, and asked if I saw the Halo group that had a girl dressed up as Cortana. I immediately jumped up, grabbed my camera, and asked "where?" He told me and I ran out to see them. After I snapped a few pics of the group, with the 405th banner they had, I talked to one of the girls and she gave me the card for the website.

I want to do something extra special this Halloween but not kill my budget. I searched for halo armor for like a half hour and found this AMAZING site.

I was on Google searching for costume's to build, mostly for Halloween. I was looking for HEV suits for Half-Life etc.. I was going to use other methods when I came across 405th that had pep files for a HEV suit... I started reading the site over, and about messed myself when I found out this was the site for Halo builds mainly! I'm normally on my local 501st chapter in Arizona and didn't know the methods to halo builds, now I'm kinda addicted to this site and plan on making all kinds of armor, because of this site... I really want to make the HEV suit first, then I would like to work on Mark VI Mjolnir Recon Armor!

Please feel free to chat with me anytime! :D

~Drahkir (Richard)

i was working on a master chief model that had no assault rifle. i went online to find one, and found this site. I was hooked within 10 minutes.

Seal160 said:
A guy was playing paintball with Heavily Fiberglassed Chief armor with us at a commercial field, I asked him "What the heck?" and he was like "Just google 405th, enough said lets go..."

LOL That's what I want to do!! Play some paintball with my future armor on! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife found this site trying to find out how to make a suit of armor and i come on here daily since i am deployed so i get my daily halo fix lol

Well, one of my hobbies is costuming and I wanted to find a manufacturer for the armor (I don't have the space available to fabricate my own armor, and I'm not comfortable trying to make my own since I know NOTHING about fiberglassing!), and since I just recently started playing Halo, I did a bit of research and found this place... Exciting, huh? :)

I was google searching ideas for costumes and I stumbled across some cheap looking Halo suits, and so I decided to search for DIY Halo Costumes for better builds..little did I know what I discovered and now I am hooked!!!!! 405th rocks! Cant wait to aww my friends with an awesome looking Halo costume!

I found this site licking and watching video on google.... (i have started with... "how to make a bow".... LOL??? )and now i'm here and registered.... I WANT ONE ARMOR TOO.....emh ok.. i'm going to see how to make one...

CYAAAAAAA

:D

(forgive me for my bad english :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back