how do you make halo armor and helment and what am i apost to do with pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo Emile

please hep me i don't know what to do people say don't use youtube but am not sure what to do :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :angry

Read all the threads above yours in the Noob forum that start with "Sticky:" that is a good place to start. After you are finished in a couple weeks, then come back and post in the appropriate one instead of creating a new thread.

calm down, calm down, calm down just before you post anything or start a whole new thred, you should look through the noob forum, there you will find lots of info on pepakura and how to use it, and yes use youtube that is how i found out about pepakura and the 405th but just remember before you post a new thread look through that stickeys in the noob forum all info will be there

Hi! First thing you need to do is calm down. Second, read through the stickies. I know it's all confusing, I just got over that. If you need help, look to the stickies. If you still need help, try friending other members and ask for some one-on-one PMing. I would be more than willing to help but I'm kinda still a noob, I've just spent a lot of time looking at the stickies. If you don't got it already, Google "Pepakura" and navigate your way to the downloads. It will ask for $40 for a password but you don't have to do that. The password just allows you to save changes and some other features that you don't realy need. The files it uses are in .pdo style and they should be done by the time you load them. Just search big threads for those. In fact, here's a link to one:
405th main armor thread
For info on stuff past that I only have theoreticle knowledge, I'm trying to get all the materials. If you PM me and/or friend me I'll get you that link and will try to help you but I have to go now. Oh, and refering to the first and second, THIRD: Hope that a moderator or other staff don't catch this thread, they don't like "please help" threads alot, but you should be ok. The worst they'll do is PM you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back