How Many Want This Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well after getting help from a friend of mine he was ble to rip this nice character from Bioshock and I do plan to unfold him but the question is how many on here would like to see him in pep files so far I know DylanMarx you want him done but thats because I got your PM as a request for him to be pepped but I would also like to know how many want him before I proceed with the 3D breakdown and unfolding. Unforuntaly I have to do it a poly at a time deleting but that does'nt take me long with low poly models.

1zxukom.jpg

Nintendude said:
Well after getting help from a friend of mine he was ble to rip this nice character from Bioshock and I do plan to unfold him but the question is how many on here would like to see him in pep files so far I know DylanMarx you want him done but thats because I got your PM as a request for him to be pepped but I would also like to know how many want him before I proceed with the 3D breakdown and unfolding. Unforuntaly I have to do it a poly at a time deleting but that does'nt take me long with low poly models.

1zxukom.jpg

Oooh!

Nintendude, if you pep him, I'll build him!!!

Thanks,

Brash

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the great part is that theres only like 7176 Vertices and 13582 Faces to him so this should'nt take me long to unfold the hardest part will be his main body which I am not sure if I want to leave it as a whole, 2 part (front and back) or break it up into sections.

I gotta say looks like it could be a tricky build, but if you unfold it, I'll make an attempt to make it.

I think you should make only the solid parts, ie the drill, helmet, frame, tanks, etc. About 60% of that thing can be made with cloth.

Queen said:
I think you should make only the solid parts, ie the drill, helmet, frame, tanks, etc. About 60% of that thing can be made with cloth.

Thats what I am planning to do with it the cloth part has just about all been removed from the model a poly at a time but I am just about done with seperating that left arm is giving me some fun though but nothing I can't handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The period is your new best friend. Use him well and stop abusing him so much, you know he loves you.

In any case: bad idea to make a general file out of this for people. I can see that a lot of the work, if not most of it entirely, would be better of scratch-built.

everything that isnt cloth can be built... i'd leave the pipeing out. everyone can buy that. tanks, face dome, chest, and back can be all separate peices or chest and back could be one piece cause it would be easyer to put on... leg and arm peices and the drill... boots and cloth everyone would need to make on their own.

Well I have all the fabric parts removed and since they were really in the way I removed those rings around his arms and upper legs as well, not I just have to figure out how to get a part at a time out of Metasequoia to pep it.

that would be so awesome to see bro you always do great work so i cant wait till this one is done good luck dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back