How things are going in your locale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamster

It has been months that we are experiencing this Covid-19 pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all situations. Several cities around the globe especially in the US implemented another lockdown due to high cases of Covid-19 infections surging every day. As said in this recent article https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11...avirus-updates, there now cities that starting their second lockdown. With the vaccine created by Pfizer, isn't it the best time for us to extend our patience because vaccines will be soon available to people who are willing to take it?

My city is now having lower cases of Covid-19 infections, with a thousand or more cases compared to 3000+ infections in a day before. My own neighborhood has been very strict when it comes to visitors and we even have a curfew in our village, things that I can't complain about for the sake of our village's safety and security.

hey, jumping in the conversation, here in the province of Québec as a whole, things have been very strick since the rise of the numbers of cases in the 2nd wave, we've been in a 2nd lockdown since the first week of October, and we've reached a plateau of about 1100 cases, in average, per day in the province, but unfortunatly in the last week and a half, it has been on the rise again. I feel like people are getting sick of this 2nd lockdown since we dont see any sings of it getting better. i work in retail and i can see people's mood dropping as winter is arriving. so thank god for a vaccine has been confirmed as i dont think people would have taken it very much longer with no good news.

hey, jumping in the conversation, here in the province of Québec as a whole, things have been very strick since the rise of the numbers of cases in the 2nd wave, we've been in a 2nd lockdown since the first week of October, and we've reached a plateau of about 1100 cases, in average, per day in the province, but unfortunatly in the last week and a half, it has been on the rise again. I feel like people are getting sick of this 2nd lockdown since we dont see any sings of it getting better. i work in retail and i can see people's mood dropping as winter is arriving. so thank god for a vaccine has been confirmed as i dont think people would have taken it very much longer with no good news.
I totally feel for the worries that have been developing in most of your people there. Thank God indeed that a vaccine will soon be readily available. I know not all will gladly be taking the vaccine but thinking of our loved ones and their safety, especially those vulnerable and elderly, we don't have other better options but to take a vaccine once it becomes available. I thought I should share this with anyone who still have doubts with the purpose of a vaccine against Covid-19.

My sister just got the vaccine yesterday, she's a certified Nurse Practitioner, and though she's skeptical, she hopes that having a vaccine will make everything go back to normal. The problem is that this will take a long time (couple years) but luckily once implemented will be like any other shot you get after a certain age or X number of years.

It seems your sister is doing well after taking the vaccine. There are news everywhere about people getting some reactions to it, even those people who doesn't have history of allergies. I still hope that any of the vaccines available now will save us from this situation even if it's only a temporary immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back