How To Rize Sales Of Handcuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

http://www.hiatts.com/releases/2007.aspx

20070112a.jpg

Well, now... ain't that purdy. Cops and crooks alike can finally colour-coordinate their ensembles (or "outfits", for those who don't know the other word, lol) with their hardware. Would these count as "jewellery" then? :p

I have a co-worker (security guard) that would buy these. He's into racing and he's a child of the 80's making his attraction to neon a bit extreme.

I thought these were already marketed as such.

Oh wait...these are for actually law enforcement.

Never mind, I was thinking of something totally different. :rolleyes

23Magnum said:
I thought these were already marketed as such.

Oh wait...these are for actually law enforcement.

Never mind, I was thinking of something totally different. :rolleyes

O, rly? And just what might that be? Hmm? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
O, rly? And just what might that be? Hmm? :lol:
Oh I'm pretty sure you've got the idea. ;)

Gotta remember there're kiddies on the site too.

23Magnum said:
Oh I'm pretty sure you've got the idea. ;)

Gotta remember there're kiddies on the site too.

Yeah, I do, lol. Doesn't hurt to play along a bit though... you know, for some laughs :D heh

As there are younger members here, I know we've got to keep things G-rated:lol:

They should make the pink ones for murderers. Ah screw it, they should make them all pink. Would really mess with some criminals egos.

23Magnum said:
They should make the pink ones for murderers. Ah screw it, they should make them all pink. Would really mess with some criminals egos.

Agreed.
Pink FTW.

Totally unsuitable for police as they don't provide any leverage or prevention of movement from the crook (the chain on police cuffs are either one or two links or nonexistent). If you read the piece, they're for identification of prisoners once in detention which I think is a novel idea for prison guards and the like (medical reasons, violent etc.), although I'm still dubious about those chains, they'd make a good garrote or weapon and allow far too much movement. Perhaps if that chain was somehow attached to a belt or ankle cuffs maybe.

Got to admit though, they are pretty. :D

I have been using the same pair of Hiatts for the past 13 years. The last 8 years as a motor officer and they are the best handcuffs I have ever used. They have even outlasted a pair of Smith & Wessons that I carried but hardly used. I only wish they were PINK. ;)
Nothing would make a better statement than being dragged into jail with a pair of pink handcuffs :whistle:

delta38 said:
Do you guys think they sell fuzzy coloured handcuffs?
They sell fuzzy handcuffs for other purposes that 23Magnum was mentioning :whistle:

But those are for recreational use! :lol::)

fuzzyhandcuffs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back