Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more information i see the less i think it has anything to do with a game. The entire thing basically described most of the Five gum commercials. Sight, Sense, Touch, Smell, Taste, all used by Five gum at some point to promote the product.

I think its just a clever marketing campaign to get people into their product by not entirely promoting the product but intriguing the people to go further into what their doing with off subject media and subject matter with no relevance to gum. I think this thread is a prime example of their marketing in action. People are discussing, arguing and searching/researching into what it is, and what it means.

Unless something arises that makes this more Halo related, I don't want to put any more effort into it. I didn't get a package with anything cool in it, and I missed the IRL stuff. Which pisses me off. Because I have always wanted to hunt for stuff IRL . Awnsering the phone with a strike team of other spartans has always been my dream. Sadface.

I DON'T know if it will have any meaning behind it, but I opened the scatter chart thing in photoshop and have started to connect the dots based on the color and number.

For example, if I notice I have light green A6, I will draw a line and connect it to another light green A6. I have been doing this for all the rest of the colors and corresponding number codes.

This is what I got so far:
Light green A1
Light green A2
Light green A3
Light green A4
Light green A5
Light green A6
Light green A7
Light green A8
Light green A9
Light green A10

Red A1
Red A2
Red A3
Red A4

Purple A1
Purple A2
Purple A3
Purple A4
Purple A5
Purple A6
Purple A7

Those are ALL the colors checked off with those corresponding codes. With that in mind, light green goes to 10, red goes to 4 and purple goes to 7. I'm guessing the rest of the colors will only go up to a certain number. I don't even know if I should bother finishing it or not. Like I said, I don't know if it means anything. :\

EDIT: Okay, scratch that. I've noticed that A10 also corresponds with a couple different colors. So I am assuming that there will be a A1-A10 for those colors as well.

I've tryed that, I thought maybe you were supposed to connect the dots but I havent finished it yet, doesnt really look like anything. Theres also a new sound thing up if you click the button again

I've tryed that, I thought maybe you were supposed to connect the dots but I havent finished it yet, doesnt really look like anything. Theres also a new sound thing up if you click the button again

I'm up to the 7th one so far. :p It's kind of fun. haha

I dont see what you guys are talking about. I went back to the site and I found my way to a weird music puzzle type of game. I finished it and it said I mastered the auditory sense of something. I think you guys must have access to the sight one.

I dont see what you guys are talking about. I went back to the site and I found my way to a weird music puzzle type of game. I finished it and it said I mastered the auditory sense of something. I think you guys must have access to the sight one.
That's what we are talking about. I'm on it, but I am stuck on one of them and can't get this one yet. It's gonna take me some time to figure it out. :\

That's what we are talking about. I'm on it, but I am stuck on one of them and can't get this one yet. It's gonna take me some time to figure it out. :\

How did you get to the A1 -A10 light green etc. puzzle? That is something different than what I saw.

How did you get to the A1 -A10 light green etc. puzzle? That is something different than what I saw.

That's the scatter code that appeared before the music puzzle thing. There is a picture of it posted at the bottom of page 8 of this thread.

Also, I am on the 18th part of the music puzzle! :D

How do you solve the scatter plot and where is the music puzzle thing?! I'm so confused!!!
It appears that the scatter plot is not something to solve. The music puzzle is up now and is pretty tricky. XD I'm stuck on the 19th one. There are 20 different mini music things to solve.

I never saw a scatter plot. If you figure how to get to another puzzle (or anything else) after the music one, let me know!

I never saw a scatter plot. If you figure how to get to another puzzle (or anything else) after the music one, let me know!
I'm still trying to get past the music one! I'm stuck on the 19th one! D:

This is the part that I am stuck on.
2ihs2vb.jpg

That one was tough I got it by playing with the timing of when the balls hit which bar and which ball would continue and bounce into the bars that were left. Its tricky and took me a while. I think I worked my way up from the bottom on that one.

I'm still trying to get past the music one! I'm stuck on the 19th one! D:

This is the part that I am stuck on.
2ihs2vb.jpg

I DID IT!!!

Start with the second from the bottom and then add in above switches as the blocks lose their solid state.

The last one is a piece of cake. You get an achivement, and new pages in the comic thing.

I DID IT!!!

Start with the second from the bottom and then add in above switches as the blocks lose their solid state.

The last one is a piece of cake. You get an achivement, and new pages in the comic thing.

That's sort of like what I was trying, but I went with your advice and I got it! :D Now time for the last one......hehe

The last one didn't really take all that long. If you've gotten this far, then it shouldn't be too hard.
Well, I finished it and got some new cards or whatever and the achievement, but I still can not create a test subject ID badge. Every time I click on it, it takes me to that video where it submits you to the 5 senses and you have to pick how you are feeling. It's annoying. :\

I may be wrong, but I think you have to click the link at the end of that video to make the badge... not sure though, its been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back