Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously. You're waaaayy too far along to give up now. I'm gonna go on a hunger strike until you start up again. You'd better get started in 3 days at the most...

::EDIT:: I'm so hungry! Freakin' start up again!!

::EDIT(again):: Screw this, I'm eating.

Nice work man, i started a hunter shield the other day before i saw this. yours looks.....better than mine, i'll try to post a pic somtime. i might use mine for paintballin with friends. they didnt say anything about usin a shield.

hi im new to forums and came across this and wow its amazing im thinking of attempting one but have some questions, how do you plan on making the helm thing and how are you going to make spikes, also are the shoes in there permenently? Also how are you going to make metallic silver blue for armor, srr to ask questiosn but i want to make it look as good as possible

B&GProps said:
Why Did you bring up a dead topic like a flood to a dead body?
Let the kid resurrect his thread when hes ready to update.
i was just gonna say that

Last edited by a moderator:
Monstermaker13 said:
Someday yes, but I'm busy with my Karas project, schoolwork, gf, and life in general, so just keep checking in.

I hear u on that but wit a free snow day i'm gonna try a hand at making the hunter shield

So I have been workin on this since lunch n this is what i got.

MVC-536F.jpg

MVC-535F.jpg

MVC-539F.jpg

Let me know what u guys think

Monstermaker13 said:
Someday yes, but I'm busy with my Karas project, schoolwork, gf, and life in general, so just keep checking in.

You said it...not a chance in hell...

Pics added^^^^^

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
WhY?! Covanent armor projects own lives ... ditch your girl for awhile man .... i did for my grunt costume lol :lol:

well then i guess i'm glad i dont have one

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
WhY?! Covanent armor projects own lives ... ditch your girl for awhile man .... i did for my grunt costume lol :lol:

I am the girl. And I'm the one making one. She should be the type of girl who understands, or wants to help you like that one guy who's girl did the painting. Maybe she'll make an MC costume.
If she thinks it's a stupid project, then I think it's time to find someone else that you can actually mesh with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back