I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Im as you know pissed. Ive been through hell and back. I have even made a touching suicide attempt. I hate life i hate myself. Im sorry i know this has nothing to do with Halo, but you guys are the onlys ones i can talk to without being called an A-whole. Im not emo! Im Not GOTH! I can list everything right here and more. Plus i just recently just broke up with my girlfriend. I find myself Sitting in my room staring at the wall thinking of how good it would be to commit suicide. No i will not do it but im very tempted. Over the last 4 months my life just got worse by the minute. I hope you guys can give me some encouragement. No i do not need anger management. If you were living my life you'd know and i can list all the reasons right here. No i won't but please guys i need someone who acually cares and won't call be a god damn a- wipe.

Thanks,
Hatin life more,
Leadingspartan.

I can tell you this much. Sometimes, that's just the way people are. Don't take it personally.

No matter how tough life is now, once you get past that stuff, you understand that it wasn't really that tough to begin with. I know it's tough now, but it will pass. Trust me.

Dont kill yourself! Whats the point in that? You be dead longer than you alive (I think). We all go through some tough times, you pull through! Just find somthing to distarct your attention from everything, like badminton or music, halo ect.

Its getting better guys, Thanks to Smilie, AoB Frost, And Adam. I just played a couple games with Adam, it calms me to be on Xbox live. Lol Adam, Funny as hell. Look " Hey remove some bums from your friends list" ROFL Adam

People are douchebags, because they know that if they are mean to people, they may succeed in life.

I was made fun of in school, still am. But guess what, my future looks bright considering I have a goal and don't waste my money on illegal substances that will kill you. Then I just know one day at the high school reunion, I will have more money then they will, have a prettier wife then them, and have an awesome car. Then I will laugh at the morons.

Hell, all the people in my mom's high school that were douches ended up: unemployed, in jail, or dead.

Trust me, nice people do finish first :)

We all go through hard times in our lives and patience pays off when you look back and see that living your life was very much worth every second.

LeadingSpartan, cope with us here... You'll get through it, we know you will. I've been through hell and back, too. I know what you're going through!
Suicide is NOT an option, buddy. Think about those who care about you. Think about what makes you happy.

You'll get through this. Patience is a virtue.
We're here for you.

trust me dude, for a long time I was lonely, thats why I came onto the internet, to socialize, but then one night all changed that, attractive girls consider me good friends, lots of people like me, most of which are girls.

Sometimes you just have to try and be patient, your time will come, and when it does, you'll know it.

Once things get "as bad as they can get" and everything is as bad as it can be. Eveything can't get any worse, it can only get better. Take life through cycles. The good always follows the bad. What good would life be worth living without conflict?

Live up the good moments, and during the bad times, live for the good moments

chin up buddy.

leading spartan would never kill himself.... remember , ''spartans never die'' keep strong buddy , i have had those times , and they always go by , dont worry bout it

Leadingspartan said:
Ok im getting pissed off again by my, Little Sibling Suicide Attempt 2 failed.
Quit with the suicide thing! Commiting suicide is chickening out on life. Not to sound mean or anything, but it's not like suicide is gonna help! You'll only hurt yourself and the people around you if you follow through with it. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Its getting better guys, Thanks to Smilie, AoB Frost, And Adam. I just played a couple games with Adam, it calms me to be on Xbox live. Lol Adam, Funny as hell. Look " Hey remove some bums from your friends list" ROFL Adam
I'm suprised to have a positive response from you, usually when I Pm people to cheer them up, they dont even bother to even try to be cheery, then I get lashed out at like i caused the world of problems for them....

Hope things continually get better for you, also if your girlfriend broke up with you, look at it this way

Do you wanna stay with someone who may not love you back truly?

It's for best she's gone, find another gal when the time's right.

I came, I saw, I rolled my eyes.

Drop the idiocy for two seconds here and grow up. Stop whining about prissy little details that could clear themselves up by the end of the week if you just put your mind to it.

I mean, seriously. Is it 'cool' to be angsty nowadays? Do we have to have at least one person a month popping up and wailing because their life sucks?

Hey, get over it. You think your life sucks?

I got thrown out of university because I didn't have the money to pay my bills. The one 'saving grace', a visit to see my boyfriend, was dashed when he dumped me on my birthday - this is AFTER I'd paid to travel halfway across the world to see him. And then my father kicked me out of the house, after threatening me at knifepoint, after discovering my sexuality (I'm gay, for those of you that aren't paying attention).

So. I have no money. No real home. No job. No love life. And the only 'fun' I get is from coming to this place to talk about things and get it off my chest. And I'm not holding up one of my many knives to my wrist while crying to the Internet about how it's going to be my last post.

So, just get over it, kid! There are plenty more people in the world with much bigger problems than you. Kids are out there starving - kids that get beat up. Raped. Abused, thrown into the gutter, and treated like the world's own chewtoy, with little to no respect or love. You should be damned privelaged just to have friends you can sit down with and talk to. So put the attitude down and step the heck away, OK?

Some people like to be around others and share their feelings, he claimed we're the only ones that wont call him an "a-hole" for his problems, and I agree that it's ok for him to come and share how he feels, if it makes him feel better, then who's to stop him.

Theres no need to come and post a rant and make him look bad, he isnt trying to be cool, he's trying to feel less depressed because of the situation in his life. If you're depressed or sad about something, it's always good to be around others who you can trust.

Edit: you yourself are shootin out things in your life, whats the difference then, you claim he's trying to look cool by sharing his life, technically you are to, but in a more angry tone...maybe someone is trying to look cool ;)

Primal Weyland said:
I came, I saw, I rolled my eyes.
Drop the idiocy for two seconds here and grow up. Stop whining about prissy little details that could clear themselves up by the end of the week if you just put your mind to it.

I mean, seriously. Is it 'cool' to be angsty nowadays? Do we have to have at least one person a month popping up and wailing because their life sucks?

Hey, get over it. You think your life sucks?

I got thrown out of university because I didn't have the money to pay my bills. The one 'saving grace', a visit to see my boyfriend, was dashed when he dumped me on my birthday - this is AFTER I'd paid to travel halfway across the world to see him. And then my father kicked me out of the house, after threatening me at knifepoint, after discovering my sexuality (I'm gay, for those of you that aren't paying attention).

So. I have no money. No real home. No job. No love life. And the only 'fun' I get is from coming to this place to talk about things and get it off my chest. And I'm not holding up one of my many knives to my wrist while crying to the Internet about how it's going to be my last post.

So, just get over it, kid! There are plenty more people in the world with much bigger problems than you. Kids are out there starving - kids that get beat up. Raped. Abused, thrown into the gutter, and treated like the world's own chewtoy, with little to no respect or love. You should be damned privelaged just to have friends you can sit down with and talk to. So put the attitude down and step the heck away, OK?
REPORTED!

Enjoy your possible ban

No one needs a rant who criticizes them when they are down.

+ Awesomeness for Ironcobra for that post/action.

Hey. I hope he finds peace - I really do. Believe me, I know the situation, I've been there. Hell, I even have the scars to prove it.

But I am sick to death of seeing people pop up and cry for attention because of their problems, and claim about suicide.

I'll freely admit - I may have been a little harsh. I extend my apologies if anyone above was offended. But suicide is never the case, and in most of the cases, people that threaten it are just full of themselves. If you want attention, ask for it. I'd be more than happy to pop onto MSN or YIM and talk you through things if you need someone to listen.

But please, for the love of UMX01, PLEASE stop with the suicide? Do we have a bunch of lemmings running around or something?

As for my possible ban? Very well. If that is the decision of the powers, then I welcome my sentence if I have deserved it.

Quick edit: if it is the wish of the many, I can and will delete my offensive posts should you wish. My intent was, and I must stress this again, not to insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back