i feel stupid for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fang

lately i've been in quite a funk. my ex who i still love has no interest in me but i belive shes the one for me. but she doesnt even listen i tell her and she just changes the subject. im at my wits end i try to move one but my mind wont let me. i know its stupid to post this here. but i needed to vent before i did something stupid

I'm just going to assume you're around high school/college age since you're posting here. That said, you have A LOT of life left ahead of you. That includes A LOT of other women. You'll find someone else.

lately i've been in quite a funk. my ex who i still love has no interest in me but i belive shes the one for me. but she doesnt even listen i tell her and she just changes the subject. im at my wits end i try to move one but my mind wont let me. i know its stupid to post this here. but i needed to vent before i did something stupid

If she's not interested, then she's not the one. Period.

Feel as stupid as you like but DO NOT do anything stupid!! She's not worth it and you should just look for someone that does care about you in that way because you are a million times more likely to do that than change her mind. I think we've all met or been with someone that we felt like this about but they hadn't and you can't let that keep you down. You are more likely missing some one great for you because you are determined to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you so just stop no matter how hard it is.

Doing something that you know is stupid will not help you in anyway and has never worked for the best of anyone EVER. talk with your friends and get involved in something postive and you will start to feel better eventually.

Stay strong young man, life is a journey. Sometimes the companionship you desire is not what you need. Put you focus into something else for a while (like a new build?lol) and dont be in a rush.

Im on my 3rd partner, this time I think its right buut who knows? Make hay when the sun shines and if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

It will get better.

It'll get better. Like others have said. If she isn't in to you, there is NOTHING!!!!! NUUUUUUUTHING you can do to change her mind on that. Move on, accept the pain (Yeah, we've all been there, and it blows chunks), and trust in all of us when we say, YOU WILL find someone else that makes you feel that way, as much as you can't possibly believe that right now, you really will and they will be even better than this one.

stay strong, chin up, all that good stuff. I've personally found, when you stop looking, is when the best ones come to you

Let me tell you a story...

There is a boy. He sees a girl and instantly falls in love with her. He waited for a YEAR before asking her out! She said yes, and he became a very happy person. A week later, for NO absolute reason, she hates this boy. He thought that she was the one, and she now hates him. For weeks he tries to win her back, then he convinces himself to, not give up, but not try anymore. It was over and he knew it. But it has left a mark, this boy had lost about 5 friends for something stupid that he did, stupid things happen when you are sad. Over the summer this boy moves to Ohio. He cant get her out of his mind, it is driving him INSANE! But then, on the first day back to school, he lays eyes on someone... just... beautiful, her name was Zoe. During a dance, he asks her out, she says that she isnt ready for a boyfriend and wants to just say good friends. To this day they are the best of friends! You've probably figured out who that boy is... he is me, I went through all that, you will find someone else and you will love her to death and beyond. Zoe and me have it pretty good right now! But I havent given up on THAT story yet *evil laugh*

My friend just went through a breakup, he is the COOLEST guy I have ever known! He hasnt gotten over it yet, but I know he will.

You will get better, I can feel it.

PS: Push comes to shove and I can assure you, you might make some bad choices, but its getting better all the time.

Best of luck,
Rhinoc

thanks for the advise guys. this can be locked or deleted i just needed to get this off my chest. i do try to move on but this stupid women trys to be my best friend id rather be best frineds with a lion on speed

Yeah, dont try to be best friends with an ex, it is a BAD idea. Me and Zoe have it good because nothing ever happened between us except a dance!

Just tell her that it would be best to just move on with each others lives. It would be for the best.

Pfft..Be happy your single. I sure as hell am.

You believe what you want now about her, but I can promis you in about a year or significantly less, you'll be chasing other women.

I laugh hardcore when I see people around here getting promis rings and a month later, their GF back home is with every dude in a 5 mile radius.

Live your life. Your going to have plenty of time to deal with relationships when you've done everything else you've wanted to do.

EDIT: Just noticed your 18. I can safely assume this person was your "high school sweetheart." Yea, I had one too. Was with her for 3 years. The latter having been long distance since I moved for college. Worst mistake. I realized this after buying her a pair of $300 Coach shoes for her B-day/Valentines day (Feb 14th is forever ruined for me) and a week later, one night, she's all talks about how she want's to marry, blah blah blah. Next day, she F's a dude in the parking lot someplace and has the audacity to "blame me" for it.

Take it from experience. You "love" her now, but I can tell you "love" dosn't last long after you place logic into your situation where your no longer "recieving love" from that person

shes not really a high school sweet heart as i never have been in high school home schooled most my life. and it has been over a year since but what bothers me shes been with like 3 guys and not one person man or women has even looked at me

shes not really a high school sweet heart as i never have been in high school home schooled most my life. and it has been over a year since but what bothers me shes been with like 3 guys and not one person man or women has even looked at me

Your biggest issue from what you've said is that you still talk to her. Thats the first and foremost reason why you still have this issue. One big piece of fundamental advice I took and used after my first relationship worked well; you have to cut all contact and purge your ex from your life. If you don't, well, you end up just like you are now. Hate to be blunt, but thats why.

Don't feel bad you've got friends like all of us and life does go on have fun I mean one of my past gfs said I wasent "mature" but hey its fun being kid I say lifes short and you've got one so live a little this is coming from a very immature 16 year old... hope that helped

Your biggest issue from what you've said is that you still talk to her. Thats the first and foremost reason why you still have this issue. One big piece of fundamental advice I took and used after my first relationship worked well; you have to cut all contact and purge your ex from your life. If you don't, well, you end up just like you are now. Hate to be blunt, but thats why.

This man speaks the truth. I was a wreck after my fiancée hit me with a Dear John letter until I finally just cut all ties with her.

This man speaks the truth. I was a wreck after my fiancée hit me with a Dear John letter until I finally just cut all ties with her.

One main reason why I decided not to enter ANY relationship before I shipped for basic. Man, I think my platoon had the highest number of dear john letters. It was also very popular for their fiance's to get power of attourney over their bank accounts (to which their army pay went to) All except one of these women ran off with some other dude during their time there and legally control their money. The other that didn't leave them/cheat on them just spent all their money leaving them with nothing.

I'll second that. I was in your position a couple years ago with a girl i dated for 4 years and was about to pop the big question to. She dumped me ON FACEBOOK!! I tried the best friend thing for a couple months, then found out she was sneaking around before, so I gave her the big f u and purged her from my life. Couldn't be happier. Was single for 2 years living it up and now I have somebody 100 times better. You'll get over it dude. Enjoy the single life for a while and you'll meet someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back