I Hate My Work On My Pred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucow

I want to make some details on my pred bio.But after i finished my work,iam not really happy with it.i need your opinion,cause i think the wolf denture on right front is amazing $#!Ty.

med_gallery_19563_1934_566829.jpg

med_gallery_19563_1934_1154054.jpg

What do you think?

Tucow said:
I want to make some details on my pred bio.But after i finished my work,iam not really happy with it.i need your opinion,cause i think the wolf denture on right front is amazing $#!Ty.

What do you think?

Don´t know what you mean, it looks good for me! Take a Break and then finish it, if you´re dont happy with it, sell it on eBay, i believe there are many People who want this Mask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it looks pretty good...

But if you're not happy with it, then maybe you can fill it in with spot putty, re-sand, and detail it again. If it was me, I'd just finish it... you'd be surprised at how good it'll look in the end, even with things you're not happy with.

Good luck bud!

i was expecting some pretty poor looking wok when i read the title, but what you have done looks

really good to me, its some nice detail. but i know what you mean if you dont like it, ive had

parts other people liked but there was just little things i hated about it an scrapped it.

but really it does look good

I like the detail, my opinion, keep the detail, or bodyfiller it if you don't like it.

I think it's looking pretty good. The runes really add something "alien" to it. Are you planning to make it smooth, or pitted and weathered?

That is a great looking bio you have there.:thumbsup

Personally I would lose the teeth and front relief as it looks over done, the glyths look great and should stay.

How about a couple of claw slashes across the face and a nice patina finish?.

It looks pretty good to me. Also keep in mind that many things look much better with an awesome paint Job! :D

Yeah it look good. But for me I think it like too much on it. Maybe you should only have add the glyph on the bottom border of the mask and on the cheek like you did.

This is only my thought.

Pat

Maybe if you sanded off the detail on the mouth area, and connect two sides to complete the toothy grin? Also if there is a way to cut the tooth edtails in deeper, or build them out to give them a little bit more depth?

BTW: the runes / glyphs on the cheeks are bad a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back