i have a dream.....TO MAKE HAYABUSA ARMOR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper zxt

title sais it all. but i need help with the cut stencils and stuff.
please,if annyone makes a cut out for this,please scan it and
post it here :)

just use a pep model... i believe there is someone making one, so wait a little while and you can just print it out.

paradoxdj said:
just use a pep model... i believe there is someone making one, so wait a little while and you can just print it out.
thank you for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
i know a guy made the shoulders allready for pep just need the armor and tehn helm i would like the armor but it could prop only be done via clay adam should try it

Naw, Adam wouldnt try it, he's already ranted in a few threads about how he hates hayabusa. But the shoulders have been made into pep by Supertaco, and NZ-TK made a hayabusa bucket file, althouth its still in the works. - Ice

Heavyarms_Custom said:
oh well that sucks but okay

im back, proly be inactive for a while longer, working on something undone, maybee atleast, im working on a 12 foot tall lego high charity

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, 12 foot high lego model for charity? That's pretty cool. But just so you know, as of right now you can make the shoulders and the chest for the hayabusa armor. I'm not sure if you can get the hemet just yet. Both of those files are on Vrogy's wikia page for halo costuming. Just search for "halo armor wiki" on google and it'll be the 8th result from the top. Good luck on the armor, you're gonna need it! :D

agbates did the helm. Ral and Crackhead09 unfolded it along with agbates. Check agbates thread about it. In about a week they will be on the wiki also. I am going to convert to A4 so we have both formats for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back