I need guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Vadam

Hi, everyone!
I'm a new member and I'm a little lost in here.
I discovered this site a lot of time ago but it hasn't being right now when I finally decided to jump in and join to the community.
One of my greatest dreams in my life is cosplaying like Master Chief and I really hope you guys can help me to archierve his life goal. Also, I have been a great Halo fan since I was a kid but I have never met a lot of people familiar with the saga...so this is a good place to have great conversation I hope.
Anyway, I have just entered and I read the rules and saw the Divisions...but I'm a little confussed with all of this information.
Could you give me advices or guidelines of how to start here?
Thank you so much for you time.

welcome Ray Vadam! what are you looking for specifically? if you are looking to get started in your master chief armor, I suggest working with eva foam. start watching videos by andrewdft, punished props, evil ted, and some other wonderful people to understand on what is going on. eva foam is the puzzle piece floormats that you can get from harbor freight for pretty cheap. it is a lightweight, easy to work with material. in a basic summary, you can look through the armory to find pepakura templates for eva foam. you can print out these sheets of paper to trace them onto the eva foam. cut these out and glue them together and you have whatever you were trying to make. there are many variations and types of props and armor, so you can be master chief from CE, 3, 5, etc. if you have any questions, you found the right place because there are so many wonderful people in this community. I hope you achieve what you are looking for and I bid you well on your journey! :D

welcome Ray Vadam! what are you looking for specifically? if you are looking to get started in your master chief armor, I suggest working with eva foam. start watching videos by andrewdft, punished props, evil ted, and some other wonderful people to understand on what is going on. eva foam is the puzzle piece floormats that you can get from harbor freight for pretty cheap. it is a lightweight, easy to work with material. in a basic summary, you can look through the armory to find pepakura templates for eva foam. you can print out these sheets of paper to trace them onto the eva foam. cut these out and glue them together and you have whatever you were trying to make. there are many variations and types of props and armor, so you can be master chief from CE, 3, 5, etc. if you have any questions, you found the right place because there are so many wonderful people in this community. I hope you achieve what you are looking for and I bid you well on your journey! :D
Thank you so much!
Yes, I would like to make the Master Chief from Halo 3. Thanks for recommend me these people. I will look at them as soon as I can.
Also, I wanted to ask about the different divissions in here? How they work?
Thank you for the information and the warm welcome.

the 405th is broken into 3 units; divisions, regiments, and battalions. As quoted from the 405th costuming club mantle,

• "The Division is the entirety of the organization, encompassing all Members, Battalions and Regiments and also including the Division Staff which oversees the administrative needs of the organization at the Division level."

the division is pretty much the whole website. there is a lot of information on this and if you would like to read up on these, in the forums section, there is a section that says 405th costuming mantle. that is all the information you will need.

Ok, noted. Thank you.
So I will do what you told me and look for those people and starting the basics of my project.
Thanksss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back