Not open for further replies.
shed start off hot

emo=dumb.

i.e.
Emo-i am sad.
Emo-i am going to cut my wrists
(after some wrist cutting action)
Emo-why does it hurt?
(Emo individual ends up cutting themselves to death)(dead chics arent hot)

And anyways, scars are only cool if you got shot or stabbed. not, OH i just cut myself

i have said my piece

Damien said:
shed start off hot

emo=dumb.
i.e.
Emo-i am sad.
Emo-i am going to cut my wrists
(after some wrist cutting action)
Emo-why does it hurt?
(Emo individual ends up cutting themselves to death)(dead chics arent hot)
And anyways, scars are only cool if you got shot or stabbed. not, OH i just cut myself

i have said my piece

Bad stereotype, you need to learn things before you post. Emo is also a dress style (also known as scene), she wouldn't be smiling in that picture if she was emo as attitude, now would she?

Last edited by a moderator:
the only good emo is not knowing you are emo. same goes for scene people.

if it's just your style, what you like, and you aren't closely following social trends of dressing, applying makeup, and body modification then it's fine.

i know a guy that's been wearing girl pants for 8 years. why? because he found them to be better fitting and more comfortable. he's been in and out of bands for a near same amount of time (the original warrant for girl pants). 3-4 years ago when kids really got into wearing shirts and pants that don't fit and letting their asses this guy got really pissed. it was funny hearing him complain at first but what he said was true. "people shouldn't do **** because other people do it to be cool, people should do **** cuz they want to and don't care who thinks they're cool"

take into account this guys real last name is "McLovin" and you have yourself a role model.

it's true some of these chicks are hot, but some of them are just dumb. for people who wanted so badly to be unique they are doing a great job at looking the same.
in my mind no different than any mindless 1 dimensional abercrombie bitch that likes lime flavored alcohol and pop collared guys with fohawks.

moral of the story is if you are a tool, someone will find out, and let you have it for it.

CombatBaby said:
the only good emo is not knowing you are emo. same goes for scene people.
if it's just your style, what you like, and you aren't closely following social trends of dressing, applying makeup, and body modification then it's fine.

i know a guy that's been wearing girl pants for 8 years. why? because he found them to be better fitting and more comfortable. he's been in and out of bands for a near same amount of time (the original warrant for girl pants). 3-4 years ago when kids really got into wearing shirts and pants that don't fit and letting their asses this guy got really pissed. it was funny hearing him complain at first but what he said was true. "people shouldn't do **** because other people do it to be cool, people should do **** cuz they want to and don't care who thinks they're cool"

take into account this guys real last name is "McLovin" and you have yourself a role model.
it's true some of these chicks are hot, but some of them are just dumb. for people who wanted so badly to be unique they are doing a great job at looking the same.
in my mind no different than any mindless 1 dimensional abercrombie bitch that likes lime flavored alcohol and pop collared guys with fohawks.
moral of the story is if you are a tool, someone will find out, and let you have it for it.

Mmm. Agree'd. Fix your grammar though.

Emo people suck.
Always.

Maybe it's because me (Metalhead) are the natural-born enemy of the emo.

Ares said:
Emo people suck.
Always.

Maybe it's because me (Metalhead) are the natural-born enemy of the emo.
They don't suck, you just have a personal opinion that you don't like emo's, it doesn't mean they suck, it just means that you yourself don't like them

Well it really depends you got two emo girl, (this also counts for metal girls, my favorite)

You got really nice girl that a just stunningly beautiful,
or they are really not that nice...just a tat mmm...horrible.

emo.jpg

and this is all i got about to say about that (Forrest Gump)

thats wierd, its the first time ive ever seen a smiling emo person, and the second girl looks like one from my school, hmm i guess they all look the same lol

but back to the topic, some are cute but most are creapy/uglyish

Ares said:
Find me a person that likes emo people. That isn't emo.
I'm not emo, I know some people, like my cousin that are emo, shes a great girl, shes not a cutter or anything but she's really cool and nice, i really take offence to what you have said, really learn how to sort your thoughts, opinions and words please

that girl is cute.
i aint emo, if you dont cut your self and think lifes out to get you then to me your not emo
:rolleyes
I guess for stereotypes metal heads go under the goth/emo category :cautious:

lol Ares
metal heads FTW XD

btw when you say
Find me a person that likes emo people. That isn't emo.
you mean like how they dress and wear make up and stuff or just like how i think that girl is cute
cuz im just a bit confuzzled there :whistle:

lol yeah emos dont smile

adreniline said:
She's a good friend. I posted a picture of my girlfriend in the thread about "Drawing for a girl who owns". Thing.
shes your gf now? i thought she was a "good friend" :rolleyes jk Adren

Theres no such thing as "emo" people. Emo is a genre of music you can enjoy that music or even produce it but you are not "emo" My ex-gf was "emo"as you say but she was also rocker,goth,and a stoner.We hung out with all kinds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back