I was ordering 405th shirts and thought you might want one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I was ordering up some shirts for our PAX visit, and figured I'd let anyone who is wanting a new shirt to put in before they get placed.

Every year or so we take a 405th shirt order. The prices for each shirt is $26 and includes shipping. While this is high for a t-shirt order, we treat the shirt orders as a donation system for the site. The sale of shirts not only gets you a sweet shirt, but helps cover the costs for the server which is $75 a month. Only purchase a shirt if it's within your budget, the 405th is a free site and should always be that way.

Taking a short term shirt order for Dcon and PAX. Shirts will ship Wednesday August 24th, 2011. Order must be received by Thursday August 18th in order to be shipped by August 24th. If received after the 18th, your shirt won't be shipped until after PAX and Dcon.

Shipping is included for all orders in the US.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR SHIRT

Uk5qo.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting one, but I am gonna have to wait until I have the available funds............which won't be for a couple weeks. :( Just had another water leak occur under our house and then the bills need to get caught up.

How long will these be available for??

just ordered me a tan one, and a gray one. Have been after these since I joined. Cant wait to represent outside of my armor for once.

If you're going to PAX and you wanna pick it up at PAX (you'll have to because it couldn't ship in time) make sure you let me know so I don't stick it in the mail.

Adam

Thanks Adam! I won't be at PAX or Dragon-Con but I still ordered one. I can't wait to sport my colors around SoCal (Temecula Valley)

Yay! I've wanted one for a while! Ordered a mocha one, and may order a gray one too! Thanks for doing another run Adam!

As a favor to those attending PAX, if you want to pick up your shirt at PAX and save yourself shipping costs, contact me via PM, AIM at Wally831, or email at walter@405th.com and I will provide the information needed on how to place an order so that you can pick up your shirt at PAX from me personally. This will need to be done immediately, as shirts are being 8/18/2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a green one!

Now I can show the 405th's colors without having to be in my armor. :p

Thanks guys!

Too bad I'm not going to any convention, but I ordered 1 anyway. Be proud and wear the colors!

Too all those international forum members:

There have been questions from our international forum members about shipping. Please do not concern yourself with additional shipping costs at this time. These are a short order item and the order needs to be placed immediately. Please place your order, any additional international shipping costs will be covered provided you purchase your shirt today and get in on this order.

Us Big Guys.

Umm I noticed that the largest shirt your selling is a 2XL....The smallest shirt i wear is a 4XL is there any way to get a bigger shirt special ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back