If any one is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipps XD

If any ones interested I'm doing my porject but it was a faliure so I'm asking for some one to send me a Pre-folded helmet. I'm giving money to who ever has the time and skill to do this for me. I just need the size pretty big because I'm making a mold of it. If I need to I'll add thicker pads for people with smaller heads and such. Any helmet like Mark V or Mark VI even if possible smooth recon. I would like these easy to make a mold of if possible because I'm doing this in my grand fathers auto shop.

Please help I'm only asking due to my 1 computer that can run pepakura broke and my printer wont print. ( :angry every thing is breaking WHY ME!) Please if you can be kind enough and want some cash post here on what helmaet you may do what size and how much you want for it. I know the 405th dosnt sell helmets for people but I know people have sent others pre-made helmets.

Congradulations sir, you are one of the first people to ask this in the RIGHT way instead of being like "I can haz helmet? I pay? NAOW!" Posting witch helmet you would prefer the most might help anyone who may be interested.

If any ones interested I'm doing my porject but it was a faliure so I'm asking for some one to send me a Pre-folded helmet. I'm giving money to who ever has the time and skill to do this for me. I just need the size pretty big because I'm making a mold of it. If I need to I'll add thicker pads for people with smaller heads and such. Any helmet like Mark V or Mark VI even if possible smooth recon. I would like these easy to make a mold of if possible because I'm doing this in my grand fathers auto shop.

Please help I'm only asking due to my 1 computer that can run pepakura broke and my printer wont print. ( :angry every thing is breaking WHY ME!) Please if you can be kind enough and want some cash post here on what helmaet you may do what size and how much you want for it. I know the 405th dosnt sell helmets for people but I know people have sent others pre-made helmets.

Just so you're not disappointed in the end - a dwarf with an XXL helmet is going to look reeeally stupid, no matter how much padding you stuff in there. Armour is either custom tailored or it will most likely not fit and/or look good. You should consider that before setting up a mass production line. And just to be totally clear on this: Selling those helmets for profit would most likely be illegal.
Also, you can't mold a helmet that is only "pre-folded" (I'm assuming you mean cut and glued together as well).

Just so you're not disappointed in the end - a dwarf with an XXL helmet is going to look reeeally stupid, no matter how much padding you stuff in there. Armour is either custom tailored or it will most likely not fit and/or look good. You should consider that before setting up a mass production line. And just to be totally clear on this: Selling those helmets for profit would most likely be illegal.
Also, you can't mold a helmet that is only "pre-folded" (I'm assuming you mean cut and glued together as well).

To tell the truth I had a disscussion with some one about it being illegal right after posting about it and your right on the whole XXL dwarf head thing. Thanks for telling me I cant mold it wich helped me alot with this. I would still like to purchase a pre-folded though :)

I'll make this simpler then thanks to the post above explaining to me. I would like a Mark IV helmet with a Large size (Since I'm young and I'm going to grow its somthing to that I can keep and use.) If any one is willing to make one for me post the price and quality.

To tell the truth I had a disscussion with some one about it being illegal right after posting about it and your right on the whole XXL dwarf head thing. Thanks for telling me I cant mold it wich helped me alot with this. I would still like to purchase a pre-folded though :)

Well, you can mold it, just not right away, while it's still all paper.

while i do applaud your manners in which you approach this dilemma, i quote Ral Partha when i say that this sort of talk is not allowed here, if you are interested in buying armor, visit the classified's section, which can be viewed...eventually, i cant give you any more information as i am unaware of the criteria you must meet before you may view the classifieds

while i do applaud your manners in which you approach this dilemma, i quote Ral Partha when i say that this sort of talk is not allowed here, if you are interested in buying armor, visit the classified's section, which can be viewed...eventually, i cant give you any more information as i am unaware of the criteria you must meet before you may view the classifieds

I'm sorry I was only asking due to my laptop and printer being broken at the time and I'm almost done with my current project and just wanted thepapper ready. :/ sorry

I'm sorry I was only asking due to my laptop and printer being broken at the time and I'm almost done with my current project and just wanted thepapper ready. :/ sorry

absolutely no problem man, just saying from experience...ral partha tore a strip offa me in the Q and A thread for getting sucked into a conversation like this :rolleyes just trying to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else if i can help it. Sorry about the laptop and printer by the way. hope all with your project goes well!

-cheers,
playdohlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back