Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Final Assembly:

Beginning:

Flickr presentation

4666053134_2c2820980a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buuu... buu... but you cant end the video there! You just brought out the cockpit! Whay always with the teasing?! Why must everyone tease?!? :eek

Please bevbor show us more awesome. PLEASE!!

:eek no way!... noooo way! ... nooo- OMG @_@

ITS A BAAAANSSHHHEEEEEEEEEE!! *head explodes*

Ok, ive calmed down now, this has got to be the single most awesome thing ive seen to date. I didnt read the title of the topic properly so i didnt know what it was until the end of the video and saw it was a banshee (then i read the title properly). i can feel my heart-rate coming back down to normal now. So I, sitting here with beer in hand propose a toast.

"TO THE FUTURE SUPREME AWESOMENESS OF THE BANSHEE"

cheers

Edit: i also watched the video before you posted the pics

juliet76 said:

Buuu... buu
... but you cant end the video there! You just brought out the cockpit! Whay always with the teasing?! Why must everyone tease?!? :eek

Exactly at that moment I've got call from my manager :) And was forced to pull all parts back to storage =(

Also the sun is so hot, I just cant continue, I think I've got heat shock :)

MetalFr3q said:
"TO THE FUTURE SUPREME AWESOMENESS OF THE BANSHEE"

Sangya!

Thats awesome! what are your plans for it? Is it just gonna be a still display or is it going to have moving parts like in game? Its sooo cool, I wanna build one now lol

Holy **** Bevbor, Well this is a first for the 405th Community we have a Warthog but now we have a Banshee, I had to quit mine because my budget was hell, but it's good to see someone else continued the plans to make one. Three questions, Who's pepakura files were used to create it? How did you enlarge the pepakura parts to where they would work for something of this scale? And how long did this take you to pull off? Where's the 405th Source News when you need them LOL.

Syphon said:
Thats awesome! what are your plans for it? Is it just gonna be a still display or is it going to have moving parts like in game?

I want to know this too. Will you be able to climb inside it, or will it be a display model? Maybe build a Warthog and trailer it ;)! Whatever you do, that is one of the top 5 things I've ever seen on this site!

And that is why they say bevbor is the man!! :D I wondered what you had been busy with lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back