Ignore this

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a highly inappropriate thing to be posting. Monkeyfuj is one of the best if not the best modeler in the forums here, and I believe you should respect what they do for the community considering they do all this for free. One way to go about this is to ask nicely, I believe there is an unfold around here somewhere if I am not mistaken. Also I have noticed you have been starting many mini threads like this, if you do a bit of peeking around on the forums here there are help threads already created for all the questions you have been asking. http://www.4shared.com/file/ZhrfEdah/Halo_4_Aviator_helmet_by_monke.html (here is the link to the unfolded pep.)(you are welcome)

yeah i know im just irritated im sorry I wasnt trieng to offend anyone this is my first build and i was really exited to make this aviator helm and it wasnt unfolded so i couldnt print it im sorry everyone

A nice question in any of the creation discussion forums could have pointed you in the right direction. The unfolded version is in my post above.

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZhrfEdah/Halo_4_Aviator_helmet_by_monke.html

some dumb@$$ put up a pepakura file of the halo 4 aviator helmet and didnt unfold it :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry
can some one please do this its really annoying

1. this guy is not a dumb@$$ by any means this is one fo our good infantryman here on the 405 and he specializes on FOAM EDITS for FOAM ARMOR
1A. this means that certain parts that are in a paper unfold simply do not exist in fioam models because well you simply cannot do folds on foam like that, which means all those extra paper parts
will be pushed to the side in a big ole dirty cluster.

2. if it annoys you that badly than please by all means LEARN how to unfold it yourself, look at my signature, i have a link to my tut on HOW TO UNFOLD IN PEPAKURA

3. Please show a little more respect, we are more than happy to help on this website and point you in any direction you need. That will never be a problem at all. take a look around some moreand get comfortable on the site before posting threads like this

EDIT spencers beat me to it, but i am still keeping my response up

and yes i know ive already talked to some infantrymen and appologized such as spencers12 & spartansonny & Crimson....

how can i change the title its kind of crass and offensive

I believe you edit your first post, you should be able to change it there. And just be careful, they don't open up the 405th for enrollment that often. We have a lot of great people here that will help you out.

I'm sure he understands, just make sure that you hold in your excitement and try to find an unfolded version, there are plenty of sources on here for it.

apology accepted. everyone here is one big famnily man, yeah sometimes a couple here and there get into it, than they play again. But one thing that is the most ipmortant is that we are a highly disfunctional family that helps everyone here. we help you to get your armor where you want it. something that you can take pride in when it is done. At that point you are gonna step back and look at your armor think to yourself "I made that? really? out of paper and glue? now its a custom one off that no one else has?" nice and slow through the whole p;rocess bubba, don't rush it and you will get what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back