im a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu653

hi. i was looking arond and i saw such great armor, and i can not make anything near as good as that. any tips for someone who has never made armor before

And then when your done with that start doing what you just learned by reading and watching the videos! Then before you know it BAM! you made a wicked suit yourself :)

Knowing is half the battle. Just build up your knowledge so know everything you need to do before you start. And if you take your time ad have a lot of patience you will come out with something really good.

Welcome to the forums! Basically... what these guys said. Hope ya stick around. The forums are a little bit of a mess right now, but there's a huge load of information and knowledge still available. If you have any more... specific questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Im also a noob, sorta. Anyway i started a noble six helmet recently and was told that it was extremely good for a first helmet.
Know how i achieved that? By being patient, and putting alot of elbow grease into it. When you make something, think to yourself this: "I can take to high road and finish this quickly, but if i do that it will look less attractive"
But yeah, exactly what nearly everyone else said. Just look around, read, enjoy yourself. Make sure to show us all what you do.
I hope to see you soon.
~Mark

thanks for the help and the welcoming guys. i really want to make a good set of hayabusa armor(minus the katana, that would make doorways fun) but i might not do it for a first project. i have a more specific question though. can you make cardboard armor, and be able to seal it so you go in water with it and not ruin the armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back