I'm Back At It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

I need to publicly appologize for my lack of coming through on my end of some deals. I've been out for the past 2 weeks with the flu, yea two weeks. It was the worst case I have ever had in my life. Not swine flu, just the regular old flu. The doctor said the reason I wasn't able to fight it off as quickly was because of stress. I never knew that stress could nearly kill you. So on top of being sick, broke and unmotivated with life, here is my appology to a few people. Brutus, SavvyTank, Dave aka Ithica, and Joe. I owe you guys some products that I've not kept up my end of the bargain on. I assure you, You will be getting what we've discussed, as well as a little something extra for the trouble. And for those of you out there that are well, stay that way. Take your vitamins and don't get stressed or you could end up like me. I've lost 14lbs. in the last 2 weeks from dehydration and atrophy.

-Will

My brother-in-law went through rapid weight loss due to stress as well. Glad to see you're on the mend and welcome back!

WILL!!! dude, your don't own me any appology, your need to dump that crap, bud. All you need to do is get better, take care of home, and work. This is a hobby, and everyone you just mentioned knows that very well, so it's all good. Deals, are just that deals... deals can be adjusted to suit all parties, over time, and terms... So you need not stress over any of this, cool?

good to know that your doing better. i know how stress can do funny things to a guy. hehe my EXes, good times. anyway you get to feeling better. im not in a hurry on our deal.

Savvy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back