Im BACK BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So its crunch time and i need armor. i have no deadline so i could finish in march and i would like to make it good. Im probably getting raw armor from adam to customize myself (and its cheaper) and i was wanting a raw helmet from blue realm too trick out (also hopefully cheaper) but i can't PM him because he blocked me for no apparent reason. I would continue this in PMs if anyone else has raw armor/helmet/weapon parts for sale. Hurry i'm ready to buy. thanks guys. (y)

Also, sorry to the people i fought with.

AND Removed by an Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back from your ban. Try to keep out of trouble.

Oh, and your spoiler on this page was entirely uncalled for. Thanks for ruining Halo 3 for me.

:p

sorry but that is why i put it in black.hence spoiler option.lol.so what all do u have in the prop/armor department sean?pm me prices later.i just want an inventory now.

Sorry no more orders right now.

Theres this really cool game coming out tomorrow night that I might want some time to play.

Sean Bradley said:
Sorry no more orders right now.

Theres this really cool game coming out tomorrow night that I might want some time to play.
Haha, I can see my social life not existing for a while...

No means no Andrew.

No stock, no options, nothing for you. It's time for a well deserved break.

Besides, business is conducted through PMs only...

Maybe you should learn to build some stuff.... thats what this site is for...

i'd build stuff if i was good at sculpture. and i just wanted to know what you've sold in the past jeez. i wont be ordering anything from adam and ben for quite some time so dont plan on me placing an order or anything.

in fact i'd love to build my own stuff but i don't have a statue to cast off. im afraid of trying hard and my armor sucking it big time! :confused:

Heh... Sean, you're like Andrew's dad!

Andrew: Hey dad can I drive your car, I'll be driving soon!

Sean: No, my car needs a break.

Andrew: But please, I'll be driving soon and I need practice.

Sean: No means no, Andrew.

Don't take any offense.

I feel more like a Junior High Principal.

BTW Andrew you just earned another warning for language in one of your posts from tonight. Be careful... two more and I think you're out for good.

your write murf.

Sorry Father. I'll be in my room.

Sean: Doing what?

Me: WHAT DO YOU THINK (brian from family guy)

lolollolololololol. but seriously what have you sold in the past? helmet and sword?

I feel more like a Junior High Principal.

whoa whoa im def in high school.seriously offensive.not really.but hey...

LANGUGE?!?!? where?!?!?!?! im over watched. SOOOOOOO many other people cuss. We have over 3300 People. 99% men/teens boys. You may here a curse word here and there. its not like im recasting jeez. seriously where did i cuss?

Sean Bradley said:
How many times do I have to say no?

Thats it... I'm outta this thread. Good luck.
Scince oyu guys are on the topic of only buying through pms how would i contact adam scince his inbox is full? And andrew you should be banned again, lol.

Andrew L said:
wow thanks for the support spartan. kind of a random jerk. i just want some armor if you don't have anny to sell leav me alone.
Sorry i didnt mean to be offensive it was a joke. Its just it seems no one is liking your attitude towards the website so...... sorry.

Andrew L said:
yea pretty much no one likes me here. its ok. i've a feeling my rellationship with this site will be short lived. im just a guy who wants some armor.
Lol ok, no harm done?

the only person i've come in contact with who hasnt fought me (slightly exaggerating) is m19ss, Adam, and Red. no harm done. Do you havve any armor for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back