Im Falling In Love. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTRENT

OMG so i met this girl at school today and shes really cute and nice to me and we are friends. I think im falling in love with her and i want her to be my girlfriend but i just dont know how to get that far.

So anyways shes really nice and stuff and we say hi all the time and talk and she blushes when she says hi so i think she might like me but i dont want to ask her out the wrong way. I learned stuff about her like her favorite candy and stuff like that and here comes my question.

What steps should i take next to ask her out/ have her fall in love with me?

Now YOU answer!!!!!11!!0ne11!!!!!

changing name from 405th to "ask cortana"

Like the old song says "you can't hurry love"

Hm, Well it seems to me, that your far from "falling in love"

How old are you exactly?

Sounds like you have a lot of getting to know her if your not even comfortable talking with her about this.

And they called it, puppy love. ;)

GutterGrowl said:
Hm, Well it seems to me, that your far from "falling in love"

How old are you exactly?

Sounds like you have a lot of getting to know her if your not even comfortable talking with her about this.

And they called it, puppy love. ;)

WTF is puppy love?!?!?!??!?!?

and i am comfortable about talking about it its just that i dont wanna mess up our relationship!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ItsTRENT said:
WTF is puppy love?!?!?!??!?!?

and i am comfortable about talking about it its just that i dont wanna mess up our relationship!!!!!
Puppy Love-
n.
Adolescent love or infatuation
Usually lasts ~1-2 weeks.
Know the signs before acting, it could save you some.
- Ice

(small edit, how do you guys like my new sig? (off topic I know))

Ice said:
n.
- Ice

AND INFATUATION IS.....????

ItsTRENT said:
Seriously, how old are you?
The way your typing your posts, you sound about 12, no offense if your older.
Give it at least two weeks, and once again, Id like to remind everyone here, The 405th is not a dating hotline, it is a costuming forum.
- Ice

ItsTRENT said:

If your too young to know what puppy love, and infatuation is, And I mean this with no offense only looking to help you out.
But you need to think about what you really think your love for this person is. It seems you're quite witless when it comes to relationships, so I assume you are quite younger.

You have a crush, tell her you like her, and take her to the movies or something, this won't be the first time or that last, so don't get your hopes up, or it will be much worse when it ends.

Okay, how old are you? Age is a big factor when it comes to relationships...

But your asking for some advice, and the best way is to be yourself. You'll know when it's the right time to tell her.

I think that the best direction that you have to direct your questions is towards her father.
Let her know how you feel about his daughter, your plans with his daughter and what should be the next step for you to take.

Send pics from the hospital if possible :D

hahha he is 12 im just laughing cause someone hit it right on the money and what school do you go to i also live in Atlanta ga

Awww someone's in love!!!! :love:

If you like her that much try to spend some more time with her until you think it is the right time to ask her out. If it goes well just make sure to do a couple of things.

1. Get her into peping stuff.

2. Don't make her cry or I will kick your ass (JK or am I???)

3. If you guys get married in the future please please please invite us ALL to your Halo-themed wedding.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Yeah, I check his profile... 12 years old. Well, if you really like this girl, the advice I gave is good to follow. But with respect, just worry about being 12, being a kid, and not having to worry about stuff like this. If things work out, Great! But don't have high hopes about it... there's plenty of time for girls, and you have your whole life ahead of ya. Good luck! :)

pooper said:
Yeah, I check his profile... 12 years old. Well, if you really like this girl, the advice I gave is good to follow. But with respect, just worry about being 12, being a kid, and not having to worry about stuff like this. If things work out, Great! But don't have high hopes about it... there's plenty of time for girls, and you have your whole life ahead of ya. Good luck! :)
im tired of being 12!!! trust me its not too much of a big deal when a 12 year old gets a date. i need someone to be proud of to be in their life and someone to make me more optimistic about things and i think that's her.

When I was your age, I wanted everything but to be young.

DO NOT THINK THIS WAY.

Enjoy your youth, don't wish it away, because before you know it. You will be thrown into a world you just don't quite understand.

You need to enjoy every last moment of it, I never said puppy love wasn't grand. ENJOY IT! You have a lot of growing up to do, so take every chance to make it better for yourself.

12?

Dude. Seriously.
I'm 15, And I thought I was "In love" as you do.
But I keep getting crushed by girls.
95% of girls will become vile, horrible, end up smoking, and become what us brits call "A Chav".
This girl who is 12 aswell I'm supposing, will end up like all the other ones, If you mature, and don't end up like most boys thinking its "Cool" to smoke behind the bike sheds at school underage, Then you will regret later in life going out with this girl, that is if you're still with her, which you wont be.

Relationships at 16 usually don't work out. You think one with 12 year olds will?
Why? You cant have any real contact or "Intercourse" (Don't worry, You'll learn about it sooner or later).
The most you will do is hug, maybe kiss. You'll both be too shy to do anything out of school, She will get bored. Dump you.

Bish.
You now feel crap in a period of 1 week.
I'm not trying to burst your bubble. But I'm 15, I've been trying to get a relationship for a LONG time. Before I was 12 infact. And I can tell you this honestly, It's not worth it. Just wait until your 16 minimum. I know it seems like a long wait but its worth it. Then if she's still as nice then, Then maybe try something with her. But in all honesty, I doubt it would last even a week. let alone 4 years til you're 16.

Listen to what I've said wisely kid. Double check it if you must. It makes perfect sense. Just be careful with girls. As i said, 95% of them are demons.

Ice said:
Puppy Love-
n.
- Ice

therefor im curious
what do you call my GF and mys relationship?
on the 21st it will be a year ince weve been going out.
we say we love eachother and mean it
thts not puppylove adolescent love or infatuation is it?

hell'z jumper said:
therefor im curious
what do you call my GF and mys relationship?
on the 21st it will be a year ince weve been going out.
we say we love eachother and mean it
thts not puppylove adolescent love or infatuation is it?

Well, unless you missed it, or just didn't read the post.

Puppy Love-
n.

Unless your somehow implying your young and "in-love" I don't see what you could be hinting at? Unless the post somehow offended you? hah

This thread is boring me, and I'm actually kind of confused as to why I replied so many times.

I could be working on my helmet. :cautious:

DONE "throws hands up and walks away"

GutterGrowl said:
Well, unless you missed it, or just didn't read the post.

Puppy Love-
n.

Unless your somehow implying your young and "in-love" I don't see what you could be hinting at? Unless the post somehow offended you? hah
This thread is boring me, and I'm actually kind of confused as to why I replied so many times.

I could be working on my helmet. :cautious:

DONE "throws hands up and walks away"

i am 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back