Im Falling In Love. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not in love. Stop trying to think you are. You are 12, and just because you are on an internet forum asking for help does not make you older. DEAL WITH IT.

By the way, ice, sweet sig.

And, while i'm at it, why are so many 12 year olds going on a Halo forum? Last time i checked, Halo in its entirety is rated M. You know, 17+. Boggles my mind.

rvb4life said:
you are not in love. Stop trying to think you are. You are 12, and just because you are on an internet forum asking for help does not make you older. DEAL WITH IT.

And, while i'm at it, why are so many 12 year olds going on a Halo forum? Last time i checked, Halo in its entirety is rated M. You know, 17+. Boggles my mind.

as long as the kids are mature its fine
haha there for all of my friends dont deserve halo

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:

sh1t i started playing when i was 10

I dunno, the whole subjuct is foriegn to me, I have never dated. But your 12, you are way to young to be thinking about that. Keep in mind some of us, that are much older than you, have never dated anyone before in thier life. Just wait a few years, and move at your own pace, no need to rush things. ;)

Overlord_Ian said:
I dunno, the whole subjuct is foriegn to me, I have never dated. But your 12, you are way to young to be thinking about that. Keep in mind some of us, that are much older than you, have never dated anyone before in thier life. Just wait a few years, and move at your own pace, no need to rush things. ;)

... sorry to hear that

ItsTRENT said:
WTF is puppy love?!?!?!??!?!?

and i am comfortable about talking about it its just that i dont wanna mess up our relationship!!!!!
i lol'd.

1. not knowing what puppy love is. Dead giveaway.
2. !?!??!?!?!
3. Mess up relationship? You are talking about it on the internets. I just lol'd.

Child, welcome to the internet. You have just lost the game.

hell'z jumper said:
... sorry to hear that
No worries :) I was just trying to tell him not to rush things, it will happen when the time is right, when he is a few years older

rvb4life said:
i lol'd.

1. not knowing what puppy love is. Dead giveaway.
2. !?!??!?!?!
3. Mess up relationship? You are talking about it on the internets. I just lol'd.

woah i used to think you were cool and REALLY good at pepakura, but you're really just an *******.

P.S. dont even try saying "You're too young to use those words u little 12 year old."

rvb4life said:

btw who can tell me wether im in love or not? not you!!!

btw DIDI EVER SAY I THOUGHT I WAS OLDER? no. excactly. Unless you wanna prove ur point, shut up.

ItsTRENT said:
btw who can tell me wether im in love or not? not you!!!

btw DIDI EVER SAY I THOUGHT I WAS OLDER? no. excactly. Unless you wanna prove ur point, shut up.

Some VERY smart, mature people here are using their precious time to help you out, and you act like a five year old who didn't get his candy.

You came here for advice and criticism, and you got advice and criticism. Use it, apply it, and continue your life with a few new lessons learned. Don't make the mistake of being so narrow-minded. Then you'll be very sad after you break up in less than two weeks.

You are not in "love". Your body is producing hormones, and pretty much any girl you see is going to be your "true love". It is exceptionally rare for someone to find their eventual spouse in high school, and even more so in middle school. Don't push your luck.

And don't overstay your welcome. No one wants someone who is stubborn and thickheaded. Keep the flaming down to a minimum, and don't spam.

listen to ImaGonnaGetYou kid, you asked for this, you came to a costuming site for a game that's 17+ and you expect people to tell you what you want them to? man i was smarter then that when i was 12.

your not in love, you may "like" her but that's all.

rvbforlife isn't an *******, he does make some good points.

just listen to people, soak it in, and move on, learn from what other people say they are smart and they have actual life experience.

Alright time for my advice. First off, I know it sucks being young, I am constantly penitilized because of my age (I'm 15 and going hopefully attending MIT next year). People usually judge you by it and it does get very annoying. Secondly, if your twelve, I suggest staying AWAY from dating. Seriously, your not able to really do anything without getting parents/older siblings in the mix, which never works out. My suggestion is to grow to like her as a friend, then when your around 15-16 ask her out on a date. This way, you'll know each other well enough to know if you still want to try the couple thing out. Oh and remember to LISTEN to the girl, cause if you don't, you'll be in a $#!T load of stuff you don't even want to touch with a 20 foot poll. </advice rant>

- Adulese

EDIT:
rvb4life said:
Amen and damn you. I was on a winning streak.

dude...chillax
if ur 12 and think ur in love...you're not
sorry but you're not "in love"
i would agree with what has been previously posted, it's puppy love
you're in too big of a hurry to be older

Jeez, can't believe this lasted as long as it did before it devolved.

There's a reason that these threads are discouraged. You aren't asking for advice (which was given), but support. The truth is you can't possibly love someone unless you get to know them. You aren't just attracted to them physically but enjoy their company and have fun when you're together. Well it's a deeper than that but it's a start anyway. You don't get this by watching her from afar. I think in the 21st century we're a bit beyond the medieval romantic notion of unrequited love.

The other thing you should realize is that dating is based on mobility. As someone without a license, how could you take her to the movies or out to dinner or any of the other things that you might want to go out and do on a date? And would you have the cash to do these things anyway?

That being said almost all of us are out of the peer-pressure system that creates this extreme sense of importance about those things at your age, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten. This time in your life is more testing the waters than anything else. So just take it slow and don't be so serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back