Im joining the Navy!!! then the Navy SEALs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
90_Star_Trek_Enterprise_schematics_NCC1701D_starship_computerdesktop_wallpaper_s.jpg

Well, this is what the Navy is developing. Seriously.

I dare you to look up Project Freedom Star. I dare you. You have acsses to the military network. Prove me wrong.

I dare you to look up Project Freedom Star. I dare you. You have acsses to the military network. Prove me wrong.
Just Googled it, found nothing, not even conspiracy websites like Above Top Secret know anything. That tells me that unless you just made that name up (and I doubt you did), you're could be breaking a federal law just posting that here.

wow yeah if you want to go seal you better be able to do alot of push ups sit ups run about 10 miles in a day. and live on like 4 hrs a sleep per week during hell week. i have been in the navy about 5 and a half years now. and i have seen my share of bud/s drop outs. so you better be sure thats what you want and for school as was said before you can take classes in port or the few classes they have underway whcih depends on what platform you are one. I.E. ddg,cg, cvn and also you rate you pick also depends on what time you will have off. i am an ABE and which we hae the work the most on a carrier 18-20 hr days. we have a sayiong in the navy pick your rate pick your fate. and as kupokitty said the net on the comp's are slow supper slow. half the time pix dont load on here..... so hjope you make it thru bud/s its super hard maybe try eod or swcc.......

My best advice has already been mentioned: read Lone Survivor. I cannot recommend this enough. It will show you exactly what it means to be a Navy SEAL, and what it takes to get there. It's one of the best books I've ever read, and I've read A LOT.

I would also suggest looking up this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Humphries

He's one of the first SEAL Team guys and one of the most famous ones at that.

and reading this:
Rogue Warrior http://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Warrior-Richard-Marcinko/dp/0671795937/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

thats the seawolf and that was being thought up in the early to mid 90's they dropped it cuz it cost way to much right ow is the ddg-1000

Just Googled it, found nothing, not even conspiracy websites like Above Top Secret know anything. That tells me that unless you just made that name up (and I doubt you did), you're could be breaking a federal law just posting that here.

How would that be breaking a law? I don't know what you are talking about! :)

thats the seawolf and that was being thought up in the early to mid 90's they dropped it cuz it cost way to much right ow is the ddg-1000

I hope everyone knows that whatever military projects you hear about on TV and other media forms are all 5 years late right?

well yes its true that they are told to the public a while later but being in the navy for the last 5 plus years i can tell you the ddg1000 is comin around soon and for the seawolf the dropped it a long time ago i say it in SF before when i was growing up.

Thats the Air Force dummy :|
...Do you not see the U.S.S.? Also, there is a REAL ship called the Enterprise. ._.

That Freedom Star thing had better not involve this:

CaptFreedom.jpg

That has got to be the worst usage of spandex...although the bottom half looks almost exactly like SEAL shorts despite the color.

...Do you not see the U.S.S.? Also, there is a REAL ship called the Enterprise. ._.

That Freedom Star thing had better not involve this:

CaptFreedom.jpg

That has got to be the worst usage of spandex...although the bottom half looks almost exactly like SEAL shorts despite the color.

It doesn't. Not even close. But nice try.

Yeah, the Enterprise was an Aircraft Carrier in WWII right?

But seriously, the Air Force is in charge of all things in the air, (don't give me crap about the naval air stuff. I know that isn't part of the AF.) space, and cyberspace. Also, i'm 80% sure that the Air Force has a small navy. I'm pretty sure they own a couple of boats.

Thats really cool! My friend is going to the Naval academy next year, maybe you'll meet him there!

there have been alot of ships in the navy's inventory named enterprise the most newest which is about 50 years old is CVN 65 the first nuclear carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back