im new , and have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertwaeghe

master chief motorcycle helmet

hallo, im bert and i live in belgium.

last night i saw some movies from people that make there own master chief helmets.
and now i want to make one, but i want to make it with a real motorcycle helmet.
dont know iff this is possible.

i have no clue how to start with this but in some of the videos i saw they made the helmets with paper with all kind of lines on it (folding lines? ).
now my question is were can i get those papers ?

and is it possible to make it fit around a motorcycle helmet.

greets bert

ps: dont know iff this is the right place, so correct me if im wrong

found a toturial by "VAI" i think it was.
its a good one , i get the point of the folding.
but were do i find the models ? and that model program ?

greets

You'll need to read all the stickies, what you're basically asking for here is for someone to retype them :p. Try going through and you'll find answers to your current questions and to the next couple of batches that crop up.

ok , thnx for the awnser.

but 1 thing.
in the toturial vai wrote he gave 2 links , 1 that sayd it starts all here. those but links didnt work.

The forum is just getting started back up good. I have gone through some of my older post to correct some transfer errors i know there are more elsewhere . Give it a few more day for people to update all the links and get everything "more" back to normal. Welcome to the 405th.

yes ive noticed.
been going true some stickies and already found alot of info such as the viewer and stuff.

but i ahvnt found anything/anyone who tryed to fit a helmet on a motorcycle helmet

Hey Bertwaeghe,
First of all most of the important thinks you find in nooblists or tutorials
And an idea what you can do is use the masterchief mask you can by on ebay an glued on your helm in youtube is a video of it and it looks really
Hope it was helpfull
Zero2o2

Hmm... You might try searching Youtube. I saw a video a little while back where some guy had made like very thin applique's that he just applied to a motorcycle helmet. I don't know if the guy's a member here or not, I just remember watching it and wondering if that was even legal... Ah, here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back