I'm Sorry But It Needs To Be Said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Happy Earth Day!!!!!!

That's right today is Earth day. Do you part by Creating your own new Earth. Remember it must be habitable, greenish with some blue, and revolve around at least one Sun ;p

llnl_earth.jpg

P.S.

I also hear it's best if you put it 3rd in line, but that's just a rumor

How do I make my own earth?

Well to ensure a similar size as our earth and stable orbit in the habitable zone,

you'd need about 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg of material, so I dont recommend papier mache :)

Well to ensure a similar size as our earth and stable orbit in the habitable zone,

you'd need about 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg of material, so I dont recommend papier mache :)

I'm not going to use paper mache. I'm going to use the most reliable material this planet has ever known...

Twinkies!

They have proven to have survived a nuclear blast and a zombie infestation. What more can you ask for.

-Pony

Just one? I plan on making thousands, millions, more than you can count!!! I might have to save that till after I am dead, though, I am a little busy at the moment...

New Earth, with "Even Newer Mombassa"? (cookie to whoever gets the reference")

An Earth where humanity lives with nature, not against it. An Earth where humans are able to comprehend their current insignificance. An Earth where the unintelligent have no power to rule. An Earth which is focused on protecting itself. An Earth with humanity reaching for the stars at an exponential rate. An Earth where no man goes hungry for knowledge or sustenance. That would be my ideal Earth.

Does anyone have the paper mache to spare so I can make it? :rolleyes

Just one? I plan on making thousands, millions, more than you can count!!! I might have to save that till after I am dead, though, I am a little busy at the moment...

GASP! That's alot planets, dude!

Can I have one?

-Pony

Does making a giant Halo ring world count? I could repair the ark and have it make a new ring in orbit around the sun without the ugly weapons of mass destruction. :lol Then we can start living on them like space colonies!

Monicator said:
Does making a giant Halo ring world count? I could repair the ark and have it make a new ring in orbit around the sun without the ugly weapons of mass destruction. :lol Then we can start living on them like space colonies!

I'm with him on this. Also, we could procure natural resources from the systems asteroid belt and produce even more stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
I'm not going to use paper mache. I'm going to use the most reliable material this planet has ever known...

Twinkies!

They have proven to have survived a nuclear blast and a zombie infestation. What more can you ask for.

-Pony

amen brother, amen

Nicktendo said:
Guys, making an Earth isn't that hard. From what I heard, it takes like, 6 days.

7 days including coffee breaks ;)

I made an earth. but it was too small and just got crushed when todays big bully of an earth used its gravity to throw it at the ground. :( Then I made another and some A hole come up and glassed it. Why do they do that? I just wanted to have flying whale earth but no. Freaken prophet of poop didnt like it. I was working on a third then I got distracted when halo 3 came out.

An Earth where humanity lives with nature, not against it. An Earth where humans are able to comprehend their current insignificance. An Earth where the unintelligent have no power to rule. An Earth which is focused on protecting itself. An Earth with humanity reaching for the stars at an exponential rate. An Earth where no man goes hungry for knowledge or sustenance. That would be my ideal Earth.

Sooo... Pandora? :D

Guys, making an Earth isn't that hard. From what I heard, it takes like, 6 days.

I know dats whats up. Lol :lol ;)

My earth is one where we fight over the most invaluable resources as the valuable ones are gone, we wage war with machines and take over eachothers land and cookie monster each other to death!(Epic halo ring sized cookie for anyone who says what xbl arcade game that is).

Nahh actually i'd make my a earth as the forerunners did. Through mind blowing explosive rings and a simple pandora looking earth.LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back