Infected Master Chief Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs*

Yes, there would be a seam running around the top, most likely - imagine filling a cardboard box up with self-expanding foam. Eventually some of the edges are going to pop out.

That figure is rediculously awesome. Not in a bad way. I mean even the visors blown off. For some reason I think McFarlane loosened up the wrist on every Master Chief figure. Atleast mine is. Id love to see more work from this guy. He and Callous would make a great team.

Leadingspartan said:
That figure is rediculously awesome. Not in a bad way. I mean even the visors blown off. For some reason I think McFarlane loosened up the wrist on every Master Chief figure. Atleast mine is. Id love to see more work from this guy. He and Callous would make a great team.

This guy is a frequent poster on the www.spawn.com boards.. I ran into him a few days ago..

http://board.spawn.com/forums/member.php?u=39780

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats disturbing. I mean if they just didn't put the spoor packets on it I'd be fine but spores and fungi make my skin crawl.
*shiver* It's especially yucky because its growing on MC a person!!!

spartan 300 said:
LOL the flood actually does look like potatoes...........really rotten potatoes

On some parts like cooked and peeled potatoes, but I think if you put a flood spore in cooking water it will go "peng/pouf/boom" and the kitchen looks like hell. o_O

But well seriously: it hurts to see MC in such a state but the spore and flood infection design looks really awsome for me.

WOW thats actualy realy awsome XD

but for thoes of you who read the halo novels, the spartans (and the mastercheif) cant become infected do to their Implants/upgrades and their mijolnir armour :p

but still great concept ;)

Zaso117 said:
master chief would never become infected!
there, I said it.
My sentiments exactly.
While this figure is cool it is an insult to the chief. (As if he is real)

Anywho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back