Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Interview!

Who's behind Redsleighdown?

Your mom.

And your real answer?

I'm a 19 year old college student studying Percussion Performance. In my spare time I love to make costumes and armor. You can see some of the costumes I've done on my website, www.Redsleighdown.com.

What's your gamertag? How did you invented it?

I'd rather talk about my username. Redsleighdown actually originated from a south park episode. In short, it's like blackhawkdown, cept with Santa.

What's your (future) profession?

This. I'm an apprentice at Nightmare Armor Studios right now and have that job waiting for me when I finish college.

What is your current props project?

We (NAS) will be making the different variations of the Halo 3 spartan suits.

What's your main objective for Halo 3?

Beat the Campaign mode before the plot/ending is ruined for me by some ass****.

How are you today?

Fine, thank's for asking. How are you?
[From LS : Fine thanks!]

Enjoy! Be good.
Peace and love,
Redsleighdown

Thanks Red, and we are all jalous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's behind BishopX?
I love science fiction movies. I love good sci-fi movies. I always wanted to be a 3D animator and went to school for 3D Studio but I took a job at a movie prop shop. I started doing computer playback graphics for movies through the prop shop. Playback graphics are the images that you see on computers / laptops on film. I left the prop shop to work on Independence Day....yes...yes....I know...crappy film. Yes, I made the stupid laughing skull....Wasn't my idea though....
id4%20skull.gif

What's your gamertag? How did you invent it?
My gamertag is Postmortem01. I have no idea where I came up with it...probably from being dead more than I'm out killin'.

What's your (future) profession?
My future profession? Well, I think I am stuck in the prop industry. It what makes me who I am now.

What is your current props project?
Currently, Slavefive and I are working on Spartan Armor and ODST Armor. We are also working on weapons that go with these two characters. Slavefive and I also produce Star Wars props.

What's your main objective for Halo 3?
We are trying to bring the Spartans and ODSTs to life. We would like to bring high quality, highly accurate armor out that will stand up to close scrutiny.

Thanks BishopX!

I loved the laughing skull in Independence Day, especially the aliens reaction to it. HAHA!

This is the first I've seen this thread. I like this idea LastSpartan.

This is the first I've seen of this thread too. Great Idea.
Oh and Independence Day wasn't that bad...... :p

Ah you went to Art School for 3D animation too Bishop??? So did I!!! Wicked :D And I loved the skull too :D

Glad to see your skills translate well through different mediums :D

...he actually did the mail away school program...you know the kind you see at 3am on tv when there is absolutely nothing on :lol:

...actually Bishopx is pretty damn good at what he does...and all of us geeks are fortunate to have him as part of our community...

slavefive said:
...he actually did the mail away school program...you know the kind you see at 3am on tv when there is absolutely nothing on :lol:

...actually Bishopx is pretty damn good at what he does...and all of us geeks are fortunate to have him as part of our community...

OH NO HAHAHAHHA, that's SOO MEAN XD "Draw this turtle, and we'll tell you if you're an artist". LAFFO!!

Independence day wasn't anything I expected in a movie when I saw it. About 100X sillier than I'd imagine. I still have seen it about 40 or 50 times though.

independence_day_large_03.jpg

Now Dass Whadai call a close encounter.

Thanks for the interview and the insight, John!
Can't stand that movie, though... But at least now I'll think of BishopX & Legendary Armor whenever I see it...

hellnaw.gif

23Magnum said:
I loved the laughing skull in Independence Day, especially the aliens reaction to it. HAHA!

This is the first I've seen this thread. I like this idea LastSpartan.

RedTogusa said:
This is the first I've seen of this thread too. Great Idea.
Oh and Independence Day wasn't that bad...... :p

Thanks, both of you.

slavefive said:

I have to agree, you are pretty lucky to work with this guy. (No I'm not jalous, just a little) ^^
Adam said:
Independence day wasn't anything I expected in a movie when I saw it. About 100X sillier than I'd imagine. I still have seen it about 40 or 50 times though.

Now Dass Whadai call a close encounter.

I liked this movie. Always playing on Sunday afternoons.
Ruze789 said:
Thanks for the interview and the insight, John!
Can't stand that movie, though... But at least now I'll think of BishopX & Legendary Armor whenever I see it...

Yea, I just noticed, I forgot to say thank you.

THANK YOU BISHOP! ^^

So people, who will be the next interviewed? Give me examples :)

@FS that's because I created it a long time ago :p

@NT-ZK Thank you ;)

So I set up a Poll for the next interviewed. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back