Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jeffrey B.

Occupation: Semi-pro wedding photographer, and amateur sports photographer!

Favorite Hobby: Cooking and blogging

Favorite Halo: Halo 3..

Favorite Video Game: Pokemon Series, Kingdom Hearts Series, Final Fantasy Series

Other interests: Lego building, Gundam building, watching Anime

Favorite food: Lasagna, or anything drenched in marinara sauce and cheese.

Favorite music: Underground Hip Hop, Acoustic Guitar, R&B, Rock

Favorite movie: 5cm Per Second, Iron Man

Name: Matt G.

Favorite Hobby: Writing

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

Favorite Video Game: ME2

Other interests: Reading, spending to much time on the net, hiking

Name: Todd

Profession: Self-employeed artist {3D shadowboxes with real butterflies)

Favorite Hobby: pepakura, Toy collecting (Halo & Transformers)

Favorite part of HALO: the story arcs

Favorite HALO: ODST; best story, new multiplayer and Nathan Fillion

Favorite Video Game: Halo is my main focus, also like Star Wars games and Hexic

Other Interests: Movies, Toy collecting, Cocker Spaniels

Favorite Food: Pizza and Mountain Dew

Favorite Teams: Arkansas Razorbacks & Houston Texans

Dislikes: Facebook, fake people, Playstation & taxes!

whats up fellow halo heads.... nice site. i found it while doing a search for a real spartan helmet i can wear an came across this site. i also have to say that i picked up the game when the first xbox's came out in the early 2000's and have been hooked ever since.

Name: Steven P.

Profession: school

Favorite band:The Strokes and The Beatles

Favorite Hobby: Making armor

Favorite part of Halo: The Armor

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3

Other Interests: Videogames, music, moviemaking

Favorite Food: French Fries

Favorite Halo 3 armor:Rogue

Favorite Movie: The God's must be crazy II and Halo Legends

Name: Jared

Profession: Electrician/Documentation/Testing/R&D

Favorite Hobby: Modifying performance Japanese cars, science fiction, anime, etc.

Favorite Video Game: Fallout 3 (Halo is teh pretty cool guy though..)

Other Interests: Paintball, building cool stuff

Stuff about me: Friend of Metalfr3q above, I'm living in Brisbane Australia (Crikey! and all that) I ride a kangaroo to work where I hunt hoop snakes and drop bears.

I also enjoy installing stupid powerful engines into small cars that were never designed for it.

Being an electrician (and electrical engineer) along with Metalfr3q (also an electrician) we have some plans for our gear that are going to be pretty awesome.

Time to buy ink for my printer....

Name: Joshua

Profession: bwhahaha

Favorite Hobby: Makin stuff

Favorite part of halo: Multilplayer

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time

Other Interests: Mountain stuff in the summer time

Favorite Food: Chicken Fajitas(did i say that right?)

Favorite Band: FIve for fIghting

Favorite Movie(s): Dark Knight, AVATAR, Bill and Ted's excellent adventure, blah blah

Other: I'm batman

Name: CLASSIFIED

Known Aliases: Quinn

Favorite Hobby: Tabletop RPG.

Favorite Halo: ODST.

Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect 2.

Other interests: Star Wars, United States Colonial Marines, costuming, shooting stuff, girlfriend. (No, not in that order!)

Favorite food: Anything homemade. Mmmmmm, baked mac n' cheese...

Favorite band: Music tastes are fairly eclectic, but I do like Disturbed a lot.

Favorite movie: Star Wars Trilogy, The Bourne series, The Rock, Ratatouille,

Name: Davide Poddighe

Profession: Work at a advertising agency

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports, Movies, sculpting, Drawing, RPG Live too much things!!! ^^'''''

Other Interests: Music, all the music, from Carmina to Cradle of Filth, Music is the breath of life

Favorite Food: Obviously Italian food? Not only I love Japanese food, and generally the food from around the world that I could taste

Favorite Band: The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Cradle of Filth, Pink Floyd, Talking heads etc etc..

Favorite Movie(s): Behind Enemy Lines, American Gangster, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Apocalipse now.... and IRON MAN!!

I greet all the forums, and above all, my thanks to the models of MarkIII, and especially to all those who have made available the files, I can never thank you enough!! :D :D

Name: Marius

Profession:Middle school

Favorite Hobby: Video Games,basketball

Favorite part of halo: everything its one of the all time greatest games

Favorite Halo: 3 Odst

Favorite Video Game: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Other Interests: Motor sports

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Finisher:

Favorite Band: linkin park

Favorite Movies: Eagle eye , Transformers (2)

Name: Francisco Amarante

Favorite Hobby: Paddling

Favorite part of Halo: Story

Favorite Halo: 2

Favorite Video Game: Halo

Favorite Food: Chinese

My interest mainly for the moment are Helmets. I just want to focus

on making Helmets, than I'll move onto full suit.

Nice to meet everyone :D

Name: Marcus

Profession: School

Favorite Hobbies: Hockey, Baseball, Football, Video games

Favorite Part of Halo: story

Favorite Video games: Halo series, COD series, and Assassins Creed Series

Other Interests: Air Cadets, making things, playing music (learning halo theme on piano at the moment):D

Favorite Movies: Halo (If there was one), Avatar, Into the Storm, Star Wars (All six of them)

Favorite Food: My mom's cooking

Projects: Working on a Halo 3 ODST Helmet (Almost fully pepped)

Name: Thomas

Profession: Geologist

Favorite Hobbies: Rocks, Video games

Favorite Video games: Halo 3 Demon's Souls, COD MW2

Other Interests: Sports, The Ocean, Family

Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Favorite Food: All Seafood

Projects: Working on a Halo 3 Mark V Helmet Pepped

Name: JOSE

Profession: animation designer and art

Favorite Hobby: Making animation Video

Favorite part of HALO: Just a fun game

Favorite HALO: Play all three for Halo 2

Favorite Video Game: Guitar Hero,Halo,Skate 1 & 2

Other Interests: Playing guitar, and working on my car, Japanese anime

Favorite Food: meatloaf,spaghetti

Favorite Flim: Hackers

Hi Guys,

My name is Rick from Australia.

Just thought I'd check in and say hello and browse the forums to see what you guys are all about

I'm a long time member of the 501st Legion (so I'm quite used to wearing armour)

My current costume is a Stormtrooper Commander

Cheers

tkc1111.jpg

Name: Trent

Profession: Deliver Manufactured Parts all around New England

Favorite Hobby: Airsoft and War Simulations

Favorite part of halo: The indepth Story of almost 500 years of depth and history

Favorite Halo: Halo 3 and Halo wars (beat and own all the games though)

Favorite Video Game: Halo Games or Elder Scrolls Games

Other Interests: Airsoft Fanatic and Video games

Favorite Band: Muse or Rob Zombie

Favorite Movie(s): Alien and Predator movies along with AVP and i love Peter Jackson movies like Lord of The Rings

Other: I want to make custom Assault Armor for my Airsoft team (The Resistance Connecticut) and looking for where to get started

Well, where to start...

Name: Kyle

Profession: Hmm. caught me between jobs at the moment. waiting for an opening at a local body shop where my uncle works. (FREE BONDO! and access to tools as well)

Favorite Halo: Hmm... Can't really pick one. I still dig out 1 and 2 for some "retro" halo, then I'll go right into ODST firefight mode, then switch gears to a completely different game.

Favorite game: Oh, they run the gamut. I've owned an 2 NES, Supernintendo, 2 Sega dreamcasts (about to be on number 3), 2 original xboxes, and currently own 2 360s, after going through two faulty ones. And every single system Ive owned has provided me with endless hours of entertainment. If I had to pick a game though, it would have to be Beatles Rock Band.

Music: Pretty much any 50's 60's 70's rock and roll, I'll listen to.

Hobbies: Video games, and making stuff, which is why I'm stoked about getting into pepakura. I started by pepping a magnum, then a helmet, got my cousin started on his own helmet, made a faulty shoulder piece (scaling, scaling, scaling), and I think before I fiberglass I'm going to attempt a better helmet. Other hobbies that have kinda moved to the back burner are classic cars, (projects: 1977 Ford Maverick and a 1957 Ford Ranchwagon 2-door) and also my love of trains (steam engines, in particular) I'm also becoming a comic book fan. Really like the DC universe, and have recently started diving into that.

Favorite food: Cheese. Meat. Anything that involves those two foodgroups. the more the better.

How'd I get into armor making?: I was looking for youtube videos searching "how to make" for some ideas on something to make. Well, when I saw the words "Halo Armor" pop up under that search from Backyard FX, (a show i had been watching a lot of with those searches) I jumped to watch it, followed the links, and got started. I lurked around here for a while, then decided to join. Then I lurked a bit more, did some building, and decided, "You know, maybe I should post." I must say, great forum you have here. The amount of information available is astounding, and it blows me away to see the finished pictures of this stuff and think "Okay, some of these, started with Paper, and Hot glue... WOW." Then I look at my helmet, complete with paper faceplate filler and "googly" eyes drawn on it, and think "THAT is supposed to turn out that way? I sure hope so. Or at least shoot for half as decent, and I'll be happy)

Well, I guess the last thing doesn't need to be stated, but I'll say it anyways in case you haven't figured it out already. I can be kinda long winded. Sorry about that. Looking forward to many hours spent reading, searching, and not asking questions that have been asked a hundred times. (yes, I'm a noob who read some stickies before posting. Please don't shoot me. :eek Well, I got one of my favorite tv shows waiting in the background on my computer, so I'll go ahead and cut it off here and go back to watching it.

*Edit* almost forgot to add, I'm from a little ol' town called Vilonia, Arkansas. (spell check is underlining Vilonia in red right now, as a matter of fact, its that small a town, i guess.) I seen a couple other arkansans on here I think. nice to know you're not alone.

I makez amurzs! lulz! Okay, that aside.

Name: Will

Profession: No Job as of now, in the market, so to speak.

Favorite Halo: ODST, it has delicious music and a great storyline.

Favorite game: Oblivion.

Music: Anything but rap. Preferably classic rock.

Hobbies: I'm a musician, a writer (Go mad sci wars!), I like tinkering with stuff and working with my hands.

Favorite food: Meat. And pasta. With a salad.

How'd I get into armor making?: At a con, I saw some 501st legion boys from Garrison Titan and I rather liked the idea of boosting my geekery score by making some armor. Then, I stumbled on a link to the 405th, and I decided to latch on.

Um...Hi!

Hello guys,

Name: Stephen

Profession: none at the moment. Between a round of 3 interviews at the local walmart

Favorite Halo: Halo 1. With an emphasis on the art.

Favorite Game: Half Life 2

Music: Classic Rock. Mostly Queen

Hobbies: Im a builder. Not a prop maker because Im not that good and not all I build are props, but i love to work with my hands and the joy of finishing something and knowing you made it.

How did I come here: A friend knew I loved this sort of stuff and introduced me to the community. Hes not a forum member but he has similar interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back