Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Battlefield 2
Favorite Food: Burgers
Favorite Movie(s): Tears of the Sun, Black Hawk Down, and stuff like that

Name: Oscar Alonso
Profession: for now builder, my own home >.<
Favorite Hobby: Video Games , Drawing ,play guitar ,surf
Favorite part of halo: Master Chief finding Cortana into the flops ship
Favorite Halo: All xD i can't choose any.
Favorite Video Game: Halo , Half life ...Patapon, Oddworld series... xD
Other Interests: anime , manga
Favorite Food: this is so difficult xD ,i love chinesse food
Favorite Band: Metallica, Alter Bridge
Favorite Movie(s): Dragon heart, Jurassic Park, Tron, Avatar, Brave Heart.......

Hey Guys,

I'm Shae, just a chick from little old New Zealand - I'm 21, almost finished a Degree in CGD and studying costuming in wellywood for another 2 years after this.
Why i'm here: To steal all your amazing skills ( but i promise to give credit :))
Fave games: prob the elder scrolls stuff and diablo (ok, it's not fps or halo, so shoot me :p) oh, and SPACEMARINE!!
Vaguely Halo related fact #1: once made a LARP-safe energy sword for a Zombielarp
Hobbies: Warhammer, Cosplay, Artsy hippy stuff...
Vaguely Halo related fact #2: Will be making (well attempting to make) an Arbiter... once i get my digilegs working....

Name: Steve
Favorite Hobby: Prop building, cosplay
Favorite part of halo: Great visuals
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect, HALO, Gears
Other Interests: Video Games, Acting in local theatre
Favorite Food: the heart of my enemies. :p
Favorite Band: Metallica, Pink Floyd, Bassnectar (yea its a weird combo)
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars Saga, 5th Element, Dune

Just getting started here because I love prop armor and was looking for a place to find ANYTHING related to COG's. It seems that this is the only place...

Name: Stefan
Profession: something like an intern Journalist and Librarian
Favorite Hobby: Games, Anime, Comics, Cosplay
Favorite part of halo: Story and Action, and badass Master Chiefs armor
Favorite Halo: First, because im only a PC gamer i could not play the others except Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: I have a lot of them but some are: Freelancer, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Guild Wars and many many more...
Other Interests: Anime, Manga, Comics, Super Heroes, Journalism, Electronics, Robotics....
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band: Dont have one, i listen to all sorts of music
Favorite Movie(s): Have to many, but lets just pull out Star Wars
Other:
Well its been like a wish for me to make a Spartan armor, and im going to make it what ever it takes ill put all my free time and skills (witch i have much), all the extra money that i can spend even if it takes me two years to make it, but i would like to make it till next year for a convention that im going to.
The version im looking to make is MK VI (i got some files from ROBOGENESIS im using the LD ones) and im looking to make it look like Church from Red vs Blue.

Name: Dean
Profession: Restruant AGM, Bartender
Favorite Hobby: Gaming, Anime, Sports, Music
Favorite part of halo: Story Epic Music
Favorite Halo: Have only palyed Halo orig on XBOX
Favorite Video Game: Im a big MMO Gamer so would have to say the old days of EQ, WoW and numerous others
Other Interests: Family they are very important to me So that really is the top for me
Favorite Food: Anything that tastes and looks great
Favorite Band: Don't Really have one listen to a ton of different music
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars Of course :)
Other:

Yay!
Name: Lindsey, aka Darkblade Sins (Xbox Gamer-tag)
Nicknames: Chewbacca, Slins, Treelike
Profession: Work Maintenance at a golf course during summer,
Spring and Winter are School School School until I become a Mechanical Engineer
Fave Hobby: Drawing, Painting, Making Stuff...
Favourite Part of Halo: When the Arbiter come to save your sorry a** from the flood at the end Halo 3
Favourite Halo: Reach, and Halo 3
Favourite Video Game: Mass Effect (will eventually make armor for that someday...(wishful thinking))
Other interests: Neutrinos (just kidding! Though they are interesting) umm, Sailing, anime, Music, drawing (see avatar pic)
Favourite Band/Musical Group: oh boy...Mother Mother, Stephen Walking, DJ Nelio, Two Steps from Hell... sure, those.
Favourite Food: a good meat pot roast, some "nutt'n butter icecream"
Favourite Finisher: Shotgun /curb stomp
Other: is curious about fiberglass substitutes that would be cheap but still sturdy and effective... Wishes She could afford carbon fiber for a Mass Effect build, (or some black fiberglass) (is there such thing as dye for fiberglass or dye for resin?)

Something Most people don't know about me: I sleep with a hot water bottle (its always freezing in my room in winter), I have a loft bed, I put so many crackers in my soup that it's barely even soup anymore, and I like John Deere machinery (i just do).

Name: Maurice Cunningham
Profession: Being a student
Favorite Hobby: Gaming
Favorite Part of Halo: November 15th 2001
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Battlefield 3
Other Interests: Reading Halo Novels, exercising, Magic the Gathering
Favorite Food: Meatball Subs
Favorite Finisher: Assassination
Other: Very enthusiastic about the Halo costuming community it's been my guilty pleasure to look at various Halo costumes and wish I was in them. Ex WoW Player, will never go back, I also believe that the multitudes of Halo Fiction out there that surround the games are equally as important to Halo as a franchise if not more so than the games. Lastly I've been trained for the last 7 years of my life to be a public speaker and I am very enthusiastic about coaching up people who might not have the confidence to get out and address a large audience or just talk to people around you. Drop me a line if you might need some assistance.

Name: Tim Nguyen
Profession: Senior Game Advisor at GameStop, 2LT Georgia Army National Guard
Favorite Hobby: Games, reading, and running
Favorite part of halo: Co-op gameplay
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I enjoy helping out at the ROTC at my old college and going on FTX's with them
Favorite Food: Pizza or sushi
Other: I've always wanted to make an ODST costume. I like the ODSTs (even if they're marines), and I want to make an ODST costume because you don't have to be "superhuman" to be an ODST (not to mention I'm too short to be a Spartan :)). Hope to be able to begin starting on my costume soon after moving out of my apartment and into a house.

Name: Jordo
Profession: Walmart associate....
Favorite Hobby: video games, anime, manga, and as of recently making Halo armor :D
Favorite part of Halo: Fighting the Scarab's in Halo 3!
Favorite Halo: 3, and Reach
Favorite Video Game(s): Oblivion, (CANT WAIT FOR SKYRIM!) ahem...Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, theres a big list.
Favorite Food: A good Shepherds pie.....mmmmm!
Favorite finisher: Ripping their heart from their chest. (I swear I'm gonna learn this some day! lol jk jk)
Other: I've been reading through this Forum for quite some time and have finally decided to make a MK VI Master Chief armor! LongShot-X was my biggest inspiration and I plan on making a thread of my progress very soon. My motto is "If I'm going to take the time and effort in doing something, I better do the best job I can!"

I'm excited to become a part of this amazing Forum! :]

Hi my names cole
Favorite hobby: fish keeping
Occupations: Breeding and selling rare clownfish
Favorite food: corn steak bread
Favorite halo: halo one and halo reach
I have been lurking in this forum for a while and have decided i wanted to make my own costume i have an uncle who builds costumes and makes short movies

Name: Patrick Depotty
Profession: US Army, Active Duty 14 yrs and still going
Favorite Hobby: car-craft and gaming
Favorite part of halo: Butt-stroke to the back of the head
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: FF7
Other Interests: Rehab/Refab antiques, anything outdoors
Favorite Food: Halibut
Favorite Finisher: -see favorite part of Halo-
Other:

Name: Kat M.
Profession: Work at a gamestop part time, Kilwins, and I am an intern for a mental health clinic
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and creating props
Favorite part of halo: I am fairly new to halo but upon finding Halo Reach I fell in love the second I put the disk in. I loved being able to run through the story as my own character and it was like I was really part of Nobel Team. It also helped me branch off on my own ideas.
Favorite Halo: Halo reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I really enjoy writing, sketching, and I am currently learning how to fence. I love the piano as well.
Favorite Food: Cookie Dough :)
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, The Apartment, The Prince of Egypt
Other: I learned how to ride a motorcycle when I was 8.

Name: Ramiro Velez
Profession: Work as a part time teller and part time shoe salesman
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and my art just started exploring props
Favorite part of halo: any part with sleeping grunts makes me smile
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: mortal kombat or mvc series
Other Interests: painting and watching tv
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Finisher: Mortal Kombat scorpion Toasty!!!!
Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin
Favorite Movie(s): IronmanTerminator 2
Other: my friends laugh at me when i say im gonna do something but shut up when its awesome

Lets Do This!!!

Name: Joe (Big Ben) Malsed
Favorite Hobby: Volleyball
Favorite part of Halo: All of it exept for most of Halo 3
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: Cant decide between everyting and everything.
Other Interests: Stuff
Favorite Food: Lazanga
Favorite Finisher: Elite drop kick.
Other: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hello all from Russia! My name is Evgenie and I live far in Russia. I badly know English language so at once I apologize for errors)
Your site I have found casually) Many thanks to all of you and your site) 405th the best)))
I want to create suit Master Chief, but unfortunately in Russia very bad conditions for creation of suits. I even don't have printer and I should draw all manually ((It takes away many forces and a lot of time, but nevertheless it is my dream...
If you want to support my project, here my purses:

Z331480786629 (WebMoney)

Name: Frank D
Profession: Fulltime college student and partime shop tech assistant
Favorite Hobby: Drawing
Favorite part of halo: "I'm ready! How bout you!" -Emile's last words
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Game: Jax And Daxter
Other Interests: Model making (I go to school for design), 3D rendering, playing xbox whenever I get some down time
Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers

Greetings! I've followed a number of projects here for quite a while and figured I should finally participate in the community. I'm 28 years old, living in south-eastern Washington state. I'm a full-time A/V technician for WSU and in my free time I read a ton of books, when I'm not watching trash TV or playing video games. I'm a huge 40k fan and one of these days I'll get around to trying to put together a Chaos Space Marine cosplay, but for now I'll have to settle for some table-top action. The folks here have some incredibly inspiring work, so it's nice to be a part of such a great group of creative people.

Name: Mike Watters
Favorite Hobby: Photography / Airsoft
Favorite part of Halo: Halo CE multiplayer - Hang em High rockets only. [Good memories!]
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: C&C Generals
Other Interests: Airsoft, Photography, Costuming
Favorite Food: 'za

Hey all. Im a Colonial Marine by nature; Ive got set of armour and a pulse rifle [although mines built from an MP5 *trollface.jpg*] Joining up with your fine selves to learn more about pep armour and possibly building a thing or 2 myself =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back