Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Ty
Job: Locator Technician which means I find buried oil pipelines so excavators don't hit them accidentally
School: Currently getting a Bachelors in Science for IT with a specialization in System Software Engineering
Hobbies: I've just picked up pepakura and am about to start my first build surprise it's an ironman helmet, first thing I could find, I hope to learn all types of costume building for cosplay and prop building. Reading too I just downloaded Halo: The Fall of Reach on audible
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Part of Playing Halo: Hanging out with friends and firefight
Favorite Food: Beer and BBQ chicken pizza
Other interests: Pathfinder RPG, Rooster Teeth, Comics, Science, TRON, Technology

So I already posted but I didn't really dedicate it to introducing myself.

Name:North
Profession:Dog sitter
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft
Favorite part of halo: So much story
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite video game: Halo
Other Interests: Rooster Teeth, Red vs Blue, and Rwby
Favorite food: Burgers
Favorite Movie: RWBY

Name: Wesley Dahar
Profession: Community College Math Tutor and school
Hobbies: Raising turkeys, chickens, and ducks
Favorite Halo: 2 (only played 1 and 2, no Xbox)
Favorite Part of Halo: Plot, Using much more Needler ammo than is usually necessary per target
Favorite Foods: All of them(so far as I've tried with a few exceptions)
Other Interests: building computers from scraps, messing around with programming languages, and burning things

Name: Alicia though its pronounced like Alyssa. Its confusing, I know.
Profession: I currently work at my mall in Bath and Body Works
Favorite Hobby: I have a few, most of the time its playing video games or drawing.
Favorite part of halo: The stories are my favorite part, but not going to lie I love to play some Flood on Halo 4.
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 hands down. I grew up with it, and how can you bet the music in that one?
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Destiny. For old games Spyro and Yoshi's Island.
Other Interests: Learning new things. Currently I'm going to college for Graphic Design so learning more on Photoshop and Photography is interesting to me. Also learning more methods on how to build a good Halo armor is pretty up there on the list.
Favorite Food: Pancakes~!
Favorite Band: Red.
Favorite Movie(s): This one is hard for me. I've got a lot. Disney movie I'd have to go with Beauty and the Beast. The Mask. There are so many I can't think of.
Other: I doubt that it matters, but I'm a lady. I'd like to try and meet some other ladies out there that are into creating Halo armor, or just someone to play with. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to all the guys but it's nice to have another chick around. Ya know?

Name: Eric
Profession: Mechanical Engineer at a natural gas plant
Favorite Hobby: Videogames, sports, and exercising.
Favorite part of halo: I love the backbones and story line.
Favorite Halo: I love them all!
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Assassins Creed, Gears of War, and Dead Space series
Other Interests: Learning how to make 3D models, and currently working on a 1975 Honda motorcycle.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: Titanfall Atlas Execution
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Fast and Furious
Other: I've run in 2 Tough Mudders and 2 Civilian Military Combines (obstacle races)

Name: Shaun Wilson
Profession: School (Nerd)
Favourite hobby: Anything Halo related, Writing Fan-fictions.
Favourite Halo: Halo 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Reach and Halo 2
Favourite part of Halo: The Tank. Nuff said.
Favourite food: Lasagna, Vegemite (I'm Australian mate!)
Other intrests: Dubstep, Anime (AoT), 405th, Starwars (Solely to compare with Halo)

Name: Gareth 'Druyii' Hansford
Profession: Freelance Musician
Favorite Hobby: Working on or listening to soundtracks
Favorite part of Halo: The lore
Favorite Halo: 4 (the feels)
Favorite Video Game: Machines
Other Interests: Composing, Live Streaming, Writing
Favorite Food: Lasagne
Favorite Band: Sigur Ros
Favorite Movie: Gladiator
Other: Englishman in Wales going to be moving soon to California.

Name: Lindsay Fitzpatrick (you can call me Linds!)
Profession: Starving Artist/Computer Tech student
Favorite Hobby: Drawing!
Favorite part of Halo: The Arbiter!
Favorite Video Game: It's tied between Destiny, Dragon Age, and Skyrim right now.
Other Interests: RWBY, RvB, costuming, Dragon Age... (i think there's a whole list in my about me?)
Favorite Food: Any type of pasta.
Favorite Band: Capital Cities or Mystery Skulls
Favorite Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy, The Lego Movie, Big Hero 6, Jurassic Park (I can't pick... the list goes on forever...)
Other: I hope to make a lot of friends here, and maybe even meet some of them at conventions! I will be attending Dragon*Con this year, hopefully with Spartan (and Warlock!) armor. (if i can get help making them, aha...) I'm super shy, but I warm up to new people pretty quickly. It just takes a bit for me to be all 'yeah, alright, you're cool with me!'. I think anything else should be in my 'About Me'... feel free to message me/add me wherever/whenever!

Name: Nick S.
Profession: Hobbytown Employee [I get to mess with Model Kits and RC Cars all day]
Favorite Hobby: Gunpla Modeling
Favorite part of halo: ODSTs hot dropping into New Mombasa
Favorite Halo: Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Ace Combat 5
Other Interests: Gaming, Anime, Writing, Game Design
Favorite Food: Mac $ Cheese
Favorite Finisher: I suck at fighting games so I'm gonna go with finisher after you spam square.
Favorite Band: Breaking Benhamin
Favorite Movie(s): Guardians of the Galaxy, We Were Soldiers, Fury, Jurassic Park
Other: I think I look good in pink.

Name: Chris
Profession: Cosplay
Favorite hobby: Besides Xbox 360? cosplay!
Favorite Halo: I've only played halo 1 2 and 3. I currently have 3 and 4. I plan on getting the others for the 360. I think my favorite halo has to be classic #1.
Favorite part of Halo: Has got to be anytime when a sarcastic comment is made that just makes you laugh.
Favorite food: A nice chicken sandwich. not mcdonadls. but something you get that doesn't have all that fat and junk on it that you make yourself.
Other interests: My girlfriend, Working on my current dragon costume armor, and planning out my new halo armor
Admitting the fact I love dragons might influence this armor a bit. just letting you know.

Name: Jon (Prefer to be called UX or by username)
Profession: Student
Favorite hobby: Video gaming/working on Pep stuffzies
Favorite part of Halo: ODSTs
Favorite Video Game: MC/Halo series
Other Interests: Music production, motorcycles, computers
Favorite Food: Stuffed pizza
Favorite Movie: Battle: LA or Iron Man 3

Hey guys
Name : Steve
profession: grip @ bat in the sun (YouTube)
favorite hobby: paying games & conventions
favorite halo: red vs blue
favorite halo game: reach
favorite food: in and out
favorite movie: hot fuzz

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I love breaking benjamin. I'm bummed out the other guys got fired but the new guys seem good too.

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to stop by and say hello I'm 48, married and live in NJ. I have 1 son whose 28 and love to go to Comic Cons with me. I am a member of the 501st Legion and wear the Biker Scout uniform proudly. Anyways
I have decided to start a Halo 3 Spartan Costume and I really need someones help to show me the best files to download for the Pepakura program. Ive bee to the Wiki page but it keeps asking me for permission. So I am asking anyone who reads this to please PM me or post here as to where I can get the files needed. Thanks for any help ahead of time. I am really looking forward to meeting a lot of people here. Thanks for your time!

Favorite hobby: Video gaming/ Hockey
Favorite part of Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Halo: Spartan
Favorite Video Game: Assassin Creed series, Halo
Other Interests: Fly Fishing, Scuba Diving, Model Making
Favorite Food: Cheese Steaks
Favorite Movie: Battle: Star Wars
IMAG0077_1.jpg

Name: Austin
Proffession: Martial artist.
Favorite Hobby: Martial arts
Favorite part of halo: The fact that even though it's Sci Fi, it still feels tangible.
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Dragon Quest 8 (best RPG ever)
Other Interests: Cooking, gaming and acting.
Favorite Food: oh jeez, it's a tie between Japanese and Greek.
Favorite Finisher: SHINKOU HADOUKEN!!!!
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
Favorite Movie(s): Dragon Heart!!!
Other: I like cheese.

Attached is a helmet I'll soon be adding detailing to, made by Armory Props

20150424_010330.jpg

Name: Oscar preferably known as Morgan Wolfblood
Profession: Office Manager
Favorite Hobby: Artistic Creation
Favorite part of halo: The story, the reason I became a fan after nearly a decade of only playing Halo Combat Evolved
Favorite Halo: Halo 4
Favorite Video Game: Halo 4
Other Interests: Photography (Cosplay Photography primarily), Dancing, Cosplay, Music
Favorite Food: I enjoy all sorts of foods but I must say jello
Favorite Finisher: The assassination action in Halo Reach multiplayer where you jump the enemy pining them on the ground (very sexy ;D)
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Harry Potter Series, Jurassic Park, The Matrix... and many others...
Other: I am working on my first actual cosplay project and that is Mark VI Mjolnir Sierra 117 Variant with EVA foam.

Name: Merle Verishine
Profession: Cabinetry Finisher
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and building cosplay
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect 1,2,3
Other Interests: Working on my car and spending time with my lovely wife
Favorite Food: Steak, Steak and more Steak
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Movie: Any action flick

Name: Hayden Link
Profession: Construction worker
Favorite Hobby: I honestly love being outdoors and of course playing video games
Favorite part of Halo: I like it all lol
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda, Borderlands, Halo
Other Interests: Hunting, playing sports
Favorite Food: Nachos
Other: I'm a new father. My son was born on 1/1/15 and on top of that I work a pretty busy schedule at work but I have wanted to join this community for years. I'm not very good at making things but my goal is to have ODST armor because let's face it ODST is badass lol but any help or recommendations on how to build would be wonderful.

i guess i will give this a go lol
name:jay
profession:production worker
favorite hobby:not sure, chainmail,airsoft,fishing,riding my harley(not really a hobby but i love it)
and i just got kinda pulled into pepakura,
i suck at it so far lol but thought id give it a try
favorite halo: ce
favorite food:pizza
other interests: well gaming ofcourse :)

Name: I'm just gonna call myself InqMikaelovich. It's a reference to a game called Warhammer 40k
Profession: Work at a Chick-fil-a part time
Favorite Hobby: Writing
Favorite part of halo: Customizing my armour, so that I look awesome when my friends kill me ^-^
Favorite Halo: Whatever my buddies will invite me to play.
Favorite Video Game: Honestly not really into video games, but enjoy playing Halo with some of my friends.
Other Interests: I love listening to music and writing code
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Finisher: ?
Favorite Band(s): Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Celldweller, and Terminite
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim, Iron Man, and (This is technically a T.V. show, but whatever) Doctor Who
Other: I'm writing a few different stories and actually recently started a Halo one that may or may not make it into my book. Read it here - https://warindarkness.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/forays-into-new-worlds-halo-and-marvel/

I'd also like to point out that I do not, at this time, intend to make an entire suit of Halo armour. However, if you read the Marvel story at the link above (some scrolling required), you'll find the character I intend to attend Comic Con as this year. I believe that Halo files would make convincing gauntlets for Aftershock, and this forum seemed as good a resource as any.

Name: Quick
Profession: Full time student athlete, summers in construction
Hobbies: building things and playing video games
Favorite part of Halo: being a bada** that runs around and puts the boot to the covenant
Favorite Halo: 4; damn near cried there at the end
Favorite video game: Story=Halo, Online=COD
Other interests: I enjoy being an athlete and being lazy; complete opposites I know, but I think that's what makes them both so great!
Favorite food: I try not to pick favorites; I like it all to much
Favorite movie: Sherlock Holmes "Game of Shadows"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back