Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im sgt moore
my real name is aaron moore i live in southern oh go bucks !!!!
any way im currently enlisted in the us army 1193 ENG.coia pfc butim getting promoted soon well thats me in a nut shell

Name: Andrew
Profession: school
Favorite Hobby: Art
Favorite part of halo: The thrill of bashing the crap out of anything that is living...
Favorite Halo: 2 or 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: Any thing to do with visual arts, and listening to heavy metal.
Favorite Food: chinese lol

Favorite Band: Behemoth
Favorite Movie(s): The Happening, Dark Knight, Shaun of the dead.

Names Chris
Profession:Tattoo artist/Retired
Favorite Game:World Of Warcraft-Halo 1-2-3-Gears of war
Favorite Food:Anything that walks on all four's..lol
Favorite Band:Door's
Favorite Movie(s):Strangeland-Night Of The Living Dead

Here to Learn more craft styles on making armor.

Names : Donny
Profession: College Student
Favorite Game:Metal Gear,MGS, many others
Favorite Food:the meaty or cheesy kind
Favorite genre: Goth/Industrial
Favorite Movies: most things scifi

Interests: wanting to learn the secrets of prop making,3d modeling, various other nefarious plots centering on my domination of the world

Hello my name is Kenny, but I am known on a lot of forums as Boba Frett. I have been doing replica props since 1989.
I mainly do Star Wars stuff like Boba Fett and Darth Vader, but I started playing around with pepakura models a few years ago and quickly got interested in Master Chief armor.

I actually joined the 405th a while back and realized that I had never posted yet, mainly because doing a quick search pretty much answers any questions that I might have :)

So far no pics of my progress yet because I have trashed them over and over trying to get the perfect costume.

Since I work with fiberglass, I want to build up a set of armor make molds and cast them in fiberglass.

-=Kenny=-

Names : Bubba
Profession: College Student

Im by far a noob at all of this, but Im getting ready to have back surgery, on May 13th and happened to get turned onto using Pepakura and such to make armor. One thing led to another and well I found it to be something that I can do/will do while Im recovering from my back surgery. Atleast this way, I can make a suit of armor or 2 and have something to show for what Ive done while Im stuck at home doing nothing.

Any and all advice/ideas, new Pepakura files, etc. is appricatied.

Bubba

Name: Kyle Kern
Profession: target
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite part of halo: campain and pwning noobs
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo and left 4 dead
Other Interests: showing animals in 4-h
Favorite Food: ice cream
Favorite Band: rise against
Favorite Movie(s): 28 weeks later, batman, and advent children
Other: add me on xbl

Name: Wayne Short
Profession: bum (medical :( )
Hobbies: Tried a helluva lot but cosplay has kinda stuck :) not good at sewing but i have been told i have a good head for fast/cheap/effective props :)
Favourite halo moment: Halo 3, the Cortanna flashbacks in mid firefight on legendary... cant beat those xD.
Favourite Halo: Halo 1 ... it made me love the pistol xD
Other Interests: watching comedy, watching creative tv shows, going out with my few likeminded friends ^^ and making random bits of crap from animes when i get bored..
Favourite Food: atm its Batchelors Macaroni Cheese xD
Favourite Band: CKY
Favourite Movie: Serenity, Final Fantasy: AC, The Matrix Trilogy, Pirates of the Carribean trilogy, The Mask, Dead Space, Dude wheres my car... all the movies with Jay and Silent Bob in (the whole group but i forget xD).
Favourite anime/manga: i kinda just float around animes but manga im liking Bleach, Soul Eater and Tenchi at the moment :)
Random Info : i accidently fiberglassed my mobile phone to the prop i was working on... :\

*Aspirations* I really am determind to finish 1 of the many pep files ive made in a satisfactory way. also i am determined to learn how to sculpt and finish properly :)

Name: zachary tompkins
Profession: camp staff
Favorite Hobby:HALO!!!!!!!!and cosplay
Favorite part of halo:its all good
Favorite Halo: all
Favorite Video Game: Halo 3
Other Interests:music and airsoft/paintball and prop makeing
Favorite Food: romin
Favorite Finisher:Sub Zero
Favorite Band:at the momint fort minor
Favorite Movie(s):S.W.A.T
Other:0_0

I couldn't make it through all the previous entries... :sleep: Been on the site for a few months but been kinda lurking, reading all I could and such. Figured it was about time I got involved!

Name: Vance
Profession: Shipping/Receiving at ToysRus, Part time student, Full time slacker
Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, videogames, ... um... sleeping?
Favorite part of Halo: Scarab battle with rocket quads in 3 was insanity.
Favorite Halo: I've yet to play any as much as 1.
Favorite Video Games: Zelda:Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Castle Crashers, Sly Cooper, I could go on forever...
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Finisher: ""The Jammer" from Megas XLR
Favorite Bands: Daft Punk, Breaking Benjamin, alexisonfire, Foo Fighters, The Living End, Thrice, etc...
Favorite Cartoons: Swat Kats, Megas XLR, Avatar, Bleach, Gundam, The Venture Bros., etc...
Random Facts: I hate talking on the phone. Deadpool rules all. Known as "The Bus Ninja" over on Rooster Teeth forum after my travels to cons. I wanted to be a Transformer when I grew up... still waiting...

Name: Holly Holt
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: Every part of being Master Chief
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Games: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars
Favorite Food: Chicken and Dumplings
Favorite Finisher: Sub Zero
Favorite Band: Metallica, Kings of Leons
Favorite Movie: I just like Funny Movies
Other: I was in the hospital for a serious diesease.

Hey everyone!

I might have made a post here before but that was probably like a year ago. I went inactive due to lack of startup funds for a project. I'm back though and kicking like never before. So anyway I thought that my reawakening deserved a post.

Name: Jeremy
Hobbies: Halo, as in the books, comics, games, armor, and toys. I'm a rabid fan and not ashamed to admit it.
XBL: None to speak of. I have no home internet. This is ok though because Halo has campaign mode :)
Armor Projects: I once tried to make an MA5B out of cardboard and clay. Then I saw how that youtube kid's looked and stopped.
Forum Interest: To learn and build, I know very little about these techniques most of the advanced people use.

Other Stuff: I play guitar and keyboard with a campus band. Good times all around.

Message me or add me as a buddy if you are from Indiana! :cool:

Name: Nic Rios
Profession: airsoft, Homemade weapons and cardboard halo armor
Ethnicity: Hawaiian, Mexican, White
Favorite Hobbies: making cardboard halo armor and airsofting
Favorite part of Halo: Marines
Born: Camp Pendlton
Favorite Video Games: Halo 3, COD series
Favorite Food: hawaiian!!
Favorite music: techno and hawaiian music
Favorite Movie: any world war movie (WWI or WWII)
Other: I wanted to be a Marine since i was 2 years old :)

Hale said:
I couldn't make it through all the previous entries... :sleep: Been on the site for a few months but been kinda lurking, reading all I could and such. Figured it was about time I got involved!

Name: Vance
Profession: Shipping/Receiving at ToysRus, Part time student, Full time slacker
Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, videogames, ... um... sleeping?
Favorite part of Halo: Scarab battle with rocket quads in 3 was insanity.
Favorite Halo: I've yet to play any as much as 1.
Favorite Video Games: Zelda:Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Castle Crashers, Sly Cooper, I could go on forever...
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Finisher: ""The Jammer" from Megas XLR
Favorite Bands: Daft Punk, Breaking Benjamin, alexisonfire, Foo Fighters, The Living End, Thrice, etc...
Favorite Cartoons: Swat Kats, Megas XLR, Avatar, Bleach, Gundam, The Venture Bros., etc...
Random Facts: I hate talking on the phone. Deadpool rules all. Known as "The Bus Ninja" over on Rooster Teeth forum after my travels to cons. I wanted to be a Transformer when I grew up... still waiting...

Hey! my name is Nic, i read your Introduce yourself a bite ago and i notice your from Reno, i am from spanish springs. PM me back!! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, let's get this over with!!!

Name: Dallin Pinegar
Home: Orem, UT
Profession: Halo 3 dual weilding SMG's!!!
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and making armor!!!
Favorite part of halo: Destruction of HALO!!!
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Need for Speed or Call of Duty series
Other Interests: I love music and playing guitar and im really into airsoft/paintball
Favorite Food: Bul-Gogi meal (you non-koreans don't understand what that delicious beef is, do ya?)
Favorite Band: 3 doors down
Favorite Movie(s): Iron Man, Twilight (HEY!!! I am STILL A GUY!!!)
Other: So the other day, I had unlocked the security shoulders, which would had been the last armor unlocked without XBOX LIVE, and the #%#@ things RELOCKED THEMSELVES!!!! I AM SOOOO TICKED!!! :mad:
Xbox Gamertag: dpchief216 (I don't have LIVE)

Whats up Everyone my name is MICHAEL ORTEGA I'm 18 years Old

I singed up last year in the hope of creating My own Armor.
Due to my studies I was unable to make any progress at all until today.
I'm currently going to school for Electronics engineering so if you have any electronic questions feel free to ask I will try my hardest to answer.

Me I like taking things apart and making things I'm pretty creative when I try. And I hope I can be a part of this comunity.

My Goals in this Forum is to make not props but to make things with a purpose.
For Example
A land mine that has LEDs and you can program it for use as an ALARM Clock
A Firebomb Grenade That can be Used as a Night Light
And some other stuff I like to keep to my self.

My main favorite game series are
Halo
Zelda

CURRENT GOAL
Make ODST Armor So I can go to a Launch Party :D

ya this is kinda late, I've been here for longer than a year, but here I go:

Name: John

I've finally started on a project for pepakura armor. I'm making Halo 3 Marine armor for the Opening of Halo 3: ODST and many other events like conventions. my goal in this is to be a better costume builder, specificly Halo costumes and armor. I've procrastinated this long because I wasn't sure on what to make. I was so iffy on wether or not to make CQB or something else. not knowing what to do, I chose Halo 3 Marine B/C I think it's a good first project. Hopefully, I will build up my skills to the point where I will be making armor of any kind and mabye putting so money in my pocket too.

What I've got so far:

I'm done with resining the shoulders and I'm working on the helmet now, I've got half of it resined BC I ran out of resin. :p getting some tomarrow though. I will be done by the end of this summer. if you want to learn more about me, I have a Myspace, go check out my page. why Myspace? if you can give me a FREE decent website of teach me how to use facebook, then I'm green. I live in Spring, Texas (5 hour drive to Adam's house!) and hopefully me and Adam could get together one day and work on armor, that would be cool.
well'p, I'll post pics of progress soon. see you later!

Hmmm I must of not pressed replay a week ago :\
Name: Cory Dornbusch
Home: Gaithersburg, MD
Profession: QA Game Tester
Favorite Hobby:Trying to find one this community might be it.
Favorite part of halo: Cinematic
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 1
Other Interests: Paintball, low brow art, sculpture, and tech that will make our world Green
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Band: A Perfect Circle
Favorite Movie(s): With rose color glasses The never ending story 2. Now hmmm... Snatched

Name: Takeshi Hoshiwa
Profession: Crafter,Gamer
Favorite Hobby: this community, Halo 1,2, and 3, duh
Favorite part of Halo: Everything
Favorite Video Game: Halo3
Other Interests: Paintball, Halo 3, armor
Favorite Food: Chinese......i mean Japanese
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Halo machinimas
Other: (Thats not my real name above)

Name: Colin Fausnaught
Profession: Semi-half professional (Well, at least as semi-half professional as a 15 year old can get) movie editor/director
Favorite Hobby: Editing films
Favorite part of halo:
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo 3
Other Interests: Love to play the bass and sing.
Favorite Food: Ham-loaf (lol)
Favorite Band: Reliant K
Favorite Movie(s): Jurassic Park, Star wars Ep VI
Other: I am currently working on a MA5C assault rifle and a Mark VI helm. I am looking into people who can help me. I am looking into making a MA5K assault carbine, and the Mark II SPI armor. I am going to attempt to recreate the Ghosts of Onyx book into a short film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back