Not open for further replies.
msparks31 said:
Name: Mike Berenson
Profession: Controls Electrician
Favorite Hobby: Shooting USPSA,Boy Scouts
Favorite part of halo: Blowing up the Rings
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Games: Halo, SplinterCell all of them
Other Interests: Spending time with my wife and Kids which is why I found this website. My 11 yr old son wants the Whole Family to have a HALO theme for Halloween.
Favorite Food: Lamb
Favorite Fictional Character: Aragorn
Favorite Bands: The Beatles, Jim Croce
Favorite Movie(s): The Shooter, Taken, SWAT
Other:US NAVY Vet served onboard the USS TRIPOLI LPH-10 during the Persian Gulf War in '91
Triple post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Andy Harris
Profession: Doctor
Favorite Hobby: Gaming(not much time to do it with my job)
Favorite Part of Halo: Multiplayer
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favourite Game: Fable The Lost Chapters
Other Interests: Music, Watching TV, Modding Games and Going to Comedy Events(again, not much time to)
Favorite Food: Cheese
Favorite Bands: Tenacious D, Slipknot, Sum 41
What I hope to achieve: Finish some Spartan armour or try to create my own Fable things like Archon's Armour, The Solus Greatsword and The Sword of Aeons(I have to take this very slowly because most of my time is either at the Hospital or with my Girlfriend)

Name: Sherina
Favorite Hobby: Doing artsy projects.
Favorite part of halo: Multi-player. But I usually suck and most people on XBL are pretty rude, so I don't play a lot. :/
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Rock Band 1&2 (Wrong forum? lol)
Other Interests: Music. Sleeping.
Favorite Foods: Sushi, paella, burritos, pizza, Taco Bell Crunch Wraps...
Favorite Band: To avoid making a big list, I'll just say my favorite genres are Rock and Metal.
Other: I don't like pie. :mad:

Hey guys; I would like to start off by introducing myself. I am CpU. AKA TheHumanCpU

Hobbies: Computers, Xbox 360, Sculpting, Electronics, Engineering, Prototyping, and having fun

About Me: Not much to me besides I work full time as an Engineer, and Technical Adviser for Acousticom Corporation located out of Elkhart, IN.

I want to say hello to all the members, and hope to get involved as much as possible with 405th.com

My blog for this helmet is @ CpU's Master Chief Helmet Build with Xbox 360/portable radio hook up

I also will be becoming a distributor for Aqua Resin which would be available for online purchasing soon. If you are interesting in purchasing aqua resin at a 405th Member Discount; please contact me directly.

Well that's it for now! Have a good one everyone

CpU

Name: Mike Brink
Profession: out of work and looking
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and models kit
Favorite part of halo: Great story ties everything together.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear solid & Monster Hunter
Other Interests: Making this armor and Sharing my experience
Favorite Food: Pizza rolls
Favorite Finisher:
Favorite Band: Stabbing Westward
Favorite Movie(s): All tarantino films and some not all comic and game movies
Other:

Name: Jerrod
Profession: Film/Video Production, currently a Video Editor
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, music, video/film production, costuming
Favorite part of halo: All of it...
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid
Other Interests: The internet, craft brewed beers, electronics, mechanical engineering, movies, television
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: Predator blowing up the jungle.
Favorite Band(s): In Flames, Iced Earth, Pantera, Blind Guardian, Metallica, Symphony X... a lot to list here.
Favorite Movie(s): Cube, Star Wars, Terminator, Predator, Fight Club, Donnie Darko, King of Kong: A Fist Full of Quarters, LotRs, Sci-fi in general... and stuff
Other: Other.

Name: Kevin M.S. Coring
Profession: Computer tech and web designer...... an offered job for fuel pump programing
Favorite Hobby: playing guitar (not guitar hero or rock band) video games, making circuits
Favorite part of halo: Great story
Favorite Video Game: EchoChrome
Other Interests: Making this armor and Sharing my experience
Favorite Food: Mexican food
Favorite Finisher:
Favorite Band: .... Anything country for the most part, no hank Williams sr. or jr.
Favorite Movie(s): Pixar movies is usually what does it for me

Name: Robert Rooks
Profession: you really dont want to know
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Weapons, and so much more
Favorite part of halo: The Story
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Saints Row 2
Other Interests: Fighting
Favorite Food: Chili Mac
Favorite Finisher: Joker's Finisher in MK vs DC
Favorite Band: Insane Clown Posse
Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club, Underworld 1, 2, and 3, Never Back Down

There is alot more i could say about myself but i am not much for talking about myself so just learn what you can when you do talk to me

Hi,
My name is Mike. I am 37 years old, and have worked as a profesional prop and costume maker for film and television. I am a partner in the Pirate costume group Marked Men. I also was one of the founding members of Hi Impact costuming which specialized in Vac form Star Wars costuming years before there was a 501st. I am skilled in sculpting, mold making, and casting in various medium. I have started on my Halo armor and thus far have completed a handback and helmet that are ready to be molded in silicone for production of finished wearable pieces in this next week. Currently working on the cherst armor between work projects.

Name: Cole Sprague
Profession: Ebay
Favorite Hobby: Halo and biking)
Favorite part of halo: all of it
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests:paintball
Favorite Food: Japanese
Favorite Band: Coldplay
Favorite Movie(s): Bucket List
Other: Can't wait to start my armor!

Name: Marshall
Profession: Project Engineer
Favorite Hobby: Milsim Airsofting
Favorite part of halo: c'mon now, every part's a favorite part...except the flood; I hate them.<grimaces>
Favorite Halo: 1. So many fond memories of networking two consoles and playing in the dorms.
Favorite Video Game: Half Life/Deus Ex (original)/Bioshock. They are really tough calls.
Other Interests: Ski Boarding, Cars, Hockey, Computer, Women, miscellaneous others.
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Band: Deftones/Rage Against the Machine. Again, really hard to choose a favorite. Now would be a good time to say i dont do well with most absolutes, picking favorites is no execption.
Favorite Movie(s): Evil Dead Trilogy, Gladiator, Gone in 60 Seconds (remake) + the other couple hundred stacked on my shelves.
Other: I started on my armor a few weeks ago. While the process has been slowed due to a few games i decided to replay, i've completed pepping of two hand plates and midway through an HD forearm. I hope to have the *perfect* suit completed by October. As i'm a bit of a perfectionist, i've opted to start right into the HD pep files. So far, a few trial and errors with the hand plates. I'm looking at some of these HD forearm pieces ready for scoring and i'm not too excited. But i'll pep each piece until 95% satisfied and hopefully bondo and finishing will fill the other 5%. I was thinking for a moment that i'd like to cast them, but for the added expense it doesnt make much financial sense. First things first right?

I will post progress pics as well as things i've learned (and havent picked up elsewhere here) along the way shortly.

More importantly, thank you all who've contributed to make these forums what they are. I started trolling them couple times a week a few months ago and i must say; you guys are really talented. It also needs to be noted the amount of generosity some of you modelers have by working hard and just giving your pep files to the public to enjoy. While i realize it may sound "BSish", your generosity is inspiring. I'm an electronics engineer major and along the progress of my suit i hope that i can add something to the site to contribute as well.

Thanks for reading!

Marshall
myspace.com/stgmavrick

Name: Josh Brimm
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports, and Building costumes
Favorite part of halo: online play
Favorite Video Game: COD 5
Other Interests: paintball and music
Favorite Food: Spaghetti or General Tso's Chicken
Favorite Finisher: huh?
Favorite Band: killswitch engage
Favorite Movie(s): Fast and Furious series
Other: never been shot playing paintball

Name: Steve Schlichter
Profession: Work at a gamestop part time.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Football
Favorite part of halo: All of it
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: airsoft and raceing
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Finisher: Street fighter 4: Bison's super move
Favorite Band: classic rock
Favorite Movie(s): Star Trek, Get Smart

Name: Adrian
Profession: Team Leader at World Series Paintball (Oakleigh, Melbourne)
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and Level Design
Favorite part of halo: Before the flood came...
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda
Other Interests: 3D Modelling

I had been waiting for about 2 months for the registrations to open again, I missed the last time and was quite frustrated, am glad I am now part of the 405th.

Name:Gunnar...Real name
hobby's: making stuff, games and being funny... some times
home:AR,Springdale
Sex:male
For all to know i love halo it in my opine is the best game in the world!!!

Name: Billy
Profession: Electrical Apprentice
Favorite Hobby: Playing guitar
Favorite part of halo: Not the flood, that's for sure
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 3
Other Interests: Music, Traveling
Favorite Foods: Japanese and Czech
Favorite Genre: Various forms of Death metal
Other: I enjoy building pc's for people (gaming rigs or not)

g day skaarj69 here heard this site was good i am at this stage constructing a hayabusa suit with scout shoulders shall post some pics when im done

Name: samuel peter skaarj :)
Profession: panelbeater
Favorite Hobby: halo
Favorite part of halo: 4 shot
Favorite Halo: thats 2 hard 2 answer
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: skids
Favorite Food: steak and cheese pie mate
Favorite Finisher: butt
Favorite Band: pink floyd
Favorite Movie(s): the wall
Other: chilling with my ladys mary and jane :)

sup me names chris and im 14. i love to play halo in my spare time. some of my other hobbies include playing guitar and working out. my favorite band is gorillaz and movie is water world. i joined this web site to have a way to spend my summer and hopefully build some armor. i thank you for reading about me and if you have any questions plz contact me at madman2323@ymail.com

Name: Eli
Profession: armorer (if that's how u spell it), blacksmith/swordsmith/gunsmith-in-training, fencer, founder of many defense groups (all failed) :cautious:
Favorite hobby: either fencing, building armor, or reading
Favorite part of Halo: the armor. totally.
Favorite Halo: :unsure:?
Favorite video game: either Republic Commando or any random LucasArts game...
other interests:I dunno
Favorite food: Pizza. definitely.
Favorite movie(s): either the LotR trilogy, The Great Escape, Bridge on the River Kwai, or The Longest Day

My name is vamp

I am older then dirt.

I manage and maintain a computer repair facility during the week and work on cars on the weekend, mainly body paint and airbrushing.

retired from the tattoo industry about 4 years ago to finish up law school and be a real society friendly working stiff.
have a daughter going to graduate from high school next week and a new one about to start school in the fall. all together I live a very fast paced life with very little time to slow down I have created several 3d models thanks to this site and am eventually going to build the ultimate virtual reality gaming suit made to play on both consoles and pc's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back