Profession -lifeguard :cool:

Age -15

Fav-hobbies-Hunting,Videogaming

Instrument-double bass :cautious: , electric bass :cool:

Fav food- Seafood
Sports-Swim team

Fav-band(s) - The Doors :p , Lynryd Skynrd
Fav Game- Halo 2 :D

I came here from lurking around as a guest because i'm planning on making armor and this web site in cool And to make New Friends

Name: Sam
Profession: Student currently doing commissioned sketches for a friend
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, drumming, modifying anything I get my hands on
Favorite part of Halo: The whole futuristic aspect of it
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo series and the Half-Life series
Other Interests: working out, cars, guitars, tuxedos
Favorite Food: Either sushi or buffalo chicken pizza
Favorite Band: Social Distortion
Favorite Movie(s): American History X, Another State of Mind, American Hardcore, This is England!, Lord of the Rings, Original Star Wars, random indie films, old romance movies, etc
Other: I hate music on cd or mp3, vinyl is where it's at!

Name: Erich
Profession: Being lazy...
Hobby: Games and taking apart stuffs.
Favorite part of Halo: The epic storyline
Favorite Halo: All
Favorite Video Game: I can't chose!
Favorite bands: Pink Floyd (FTW!), Beck, The flaming Lips, and a bunch of random stuffs...

Name: Gus
Profession: Halo
Hobby: Armor making, Halo playing
Favorite part of Halo: Master Chief
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo 3
Favorite bands: AFI

Hi everyone. My name is Michael McCrary. From Nashville, Tn. I work for Comcast cable(its not my fault :p ). Just got married on May 2nd. I absolutely love anything and everything Halo. Im about to kick my plans for making Mjolnir armor into gear. Looking forward to meeting all of you over time.

Favorite Hobby: Video games and full contact medieval foam fighting.
Favorite part of halo: Everything. I have all the books and games.
Favorite Halo: all of them
Favorite Video Game: Halo or battlefield series.
Other Interests: hangin out with friends, fishing, golfing, etc...
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band: Flogging Molly
Favorite Movie(s): Boondock Saints(I have the shepherds prayer tattooed on my ribs. )
Other: I throw Darts on a league.

alright, here goes nothig :)

Name: Brandon
Favourite Hobby: dont realy have a fav, i pretty much enjoy everything i do - or at least i try :)
Favourite part of Halo: whenever the spartan laser works as intended :lol:
Favourite Halo: Combat Evolved, for the fact that it got me completely hooked
Favourite Video Game: atm that would be Fallout 3, a complete list would take up too much space xD
Other Interests: mainly having fun - the louder the music the more fun it is
Favourite Food: pizza, followed closely by south-german cuisine (swebian cooking)
Favourite Band: a big load of different metal bands, as with video games the list would be sheer endless - i have a hard time picking favourites xD
Favourite Movie(s): mike mendez´ killers, boondock saints, natural born killers... and others of the likes :)

i dont realy have too much else to say atm... other than a hearty "grüß gott" and hopefully i will be able to help out in one or two situations here.

/edit: oh yeah me and my roommate have a few spiders and a scolopendra (dont know if that´s the correct english term), so i like creepy crawlies :p

[attachment=9711:Halo_002.jpg]Hi my name is Nick and I just finished a paper model of the Mark IV and plan on making all of the Halo helmets and mayby some armor too for airsoft. I like anime in particular Naruto, Bleach, and d Grey Man. Video games I gave a Wii and PS2 but play XBoX and PS3 at Friends houses. That's about it and I'll be uploading pictures. I'm 13 years old, my hobbies r playing video games and sports. i also play the drums and build stuff (rubber band guns, halo helmets/armor, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Chris
Hobbies: Video Games and Guitar
Favorite part of halo: the multiplayer :p
Favorite Video Game: Call of Duty 4 and WoW
Favorite Food: Pasta :D
Favorite Band(s): Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, The Beatles, Flyleaf, Rise Against
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Twister, Police Academy, Transformers, Back to the Future and Indiana Jones
Favorite TV Show(s): Stargate, Doctor Who, Cops, Heroes
Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter

Name: Oscar Merida
Profession: waxplus.net i do it all from admin. to labor.
Favorite Hobby: sculpting, drawing (oils, airbrush), bmx and mountain biking.
Favorite part of halo: the ability to play with anyone in the world, of course the armor is crazy cool.
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo2 and dave mirra's freestyle bmx
Other Interests: I listen to music with everything i work on. I love remixing and seeing the reaction on people when they hear what i composed for the first time.
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Finisher:
Favorite Band: Sublime, Skylistics, the doors, rage against the machine, public enemy.
Favorite Movie(s): Hustle & Flow, Fight Club, Mementom, Bofinger
Other: I'm also an inventor, the first rule of being an inventor is: You do not talk about your inventions.

A couple of years ago i picked a helmet from one of the star wars movies and i made it with sulpy, the picture shows the end result, although i was not satisfied with it most of my freinds seem to want to buy or steel it from me. it's about 5" tall.

I'm currently working on a sculpy halo helmet, about the size of a baseball (it's for my desk)
Also just started my own Mark V helmet and that's how i ended up a member here, which i'm proud to be a part of.

i'm a hot shorty standing tall at 5'6" from what i'm reading the helmet i downloaded and printed is for a 6' person.

Does anyone know where i can get the files for a 5'6" frame body armor?

Name: Tonje, though I go by Lof pretty much everywhere
Profession: Computer Science and Engineering Student
Favourite Hobby: Costuming (It seems cheesy I know, but yeah it's true. I started way back when I got into larping and it has just evolved from there)
Favourite Video Game: Right now, sadly WoW as I am having fun playing it with my girlfriend. Either that or the latest Prince of Persia for the pretty pretty graphics.
Other Interests: RPing, in pretty much all it's shapes and forms, photography and I seem to be collecting crafts
Favourite Food: As I haven't been back in the old country for months (Norway) I am craving Norwegian food badly.
Favourite Band: Either Nightwish or Rammstein. Others cycle in and out, right now I am listening to a lot of Skinny White Chick
Favourite Movie(s): Oh... There are so many I like. Right now I am very fond of The Hunt For Gollum.

Name: Oscar
Profession: Consulting
Hobby's: Video games and making stuff
Favorite Video Games: Company of Heroes, StarCraft, Halo 2 and Gears of War 2
Other Interests: Music an computers and motorbikes
Favorite Movie(s): Transformers and Terminator 2 BTW Terminator Salvation sux!

Name: Scott
Profession: Motorcycle Industry - Local Harley Davidson Dealership
Hobbies: motorcycles, cars, trucks, costuming, painting, sculpting, molding, casting...all the fun things that intail burning or cutting yourself, get dirty, ruin a good pair of pants, and killing some brain cells from the fumes.

Hey everyone. My names Scott as posted above. I was turned on to your great forum by Newspartanmaker. Hes a friend of mine and fellow costumer. We met through thehunterslair and doing Predator suits. I have been a halo fan since it hit the consoles. The various armor, weapon, and characters designs are so detailed and just plain sick! I hope to contribute to the forum and look forward to meeting some of the local Texas Spartans. Im planning on getting on a Halo project as soon as my current Predator projects are done. I mean really, all these killer Spartan suits and nothing to shoot at!? I guess I will have to do a Brute suit.

Here are a couple pics of my Predator suit I built a couple years ago.
DSCN7996.jpg

DSCN8005.jpg

DSCN7991.jpg

Thanks,
Scott

ok then

Name: Zack Davis
Profession: Work as an intern at godfathers radio station
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and music
Favorite part of halo: ALL
Favorite Halo: not quite sure
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Left 4 Dead
Other Interests: I LOVE paintball and sports (the ones that arent mainstream like parkour) im also insanely into history
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Finisher: ???? what is this ????
Favorite Band: Pantera, A7X, and Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): Batman TDK, Ironman, Transformers
Other: i am a huge fan of running. probably because i ran track for a while, but if i have the chance to run in public i have a tendency to do so

Name: Daniel Assink
Profession: assembly line work
Favorite Hobby: video games, model airplanes
Favorite part of halo: being able to get all of my friends together to play just one game is an amazing feat.
Favorite Halo: 3 except for the ocasional interruptions by cortana and the gravemind
Favorite Video Game: halo 3, grand theft auto 3
Other Interests: riding motorcycles and tooling around with my model plane and cars.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Finisher: i would have to say the knee to the face when they have been knocked to thir knees
Favorite Band: hinder, supertramp, alan parsons project, styx, foreigner
Favorite Movie(s): matrix, get smart, monty python and the holy grail. and its not a movie but the Venture Bros.
Other: I love playing video games and halo so much i have a tattoo of the legendary symbol on my arm but instead of the elite head i have the master chiefs helmet on it.

Name: Ray (or Raygau, Raygo)
Profession: Legal field, freelance writer & designer of sorts
Favorite Hobby: Papercrafting, design, music
Favorite Food: sushi, Mexican
Favorite Band/Music: punk, Dope, Dr. Steel, Mr. B, Steam Powered Giraffe
Favorite Movies: The Dark Crystal, City of Lost Children

Hey,
Name:Tim
Profession:High School Student
Favorite Hobby:Playing video games, reading (i know, weird), playing guitar.
Favorite Part of Halo:The Grunt's reactions.
Favorite Halo:Halo 1 and 2. I didn't like the open ending in Halo 3.
Favorite Game:The COD series and Halo 1-3
Other Interests:Guitar and writing
Favorite Food:Pizza
Favorite Finisher:Uh...a sniper shot to the head?
Favorite Band:The list could go forever, but probably Muse as the top.
Favorite Movies:TDK, The Last Samurai, Dead Poets Society, Pineapple Express, any comedy.

Name: Lance Mosier
Profession: High School Student, wanting to be the next Steven Speilberg or Peter Jackson...
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Basketball, Electric Guitar, Pencil Drawing
Favorite part of Halo: the plot, characters, weapons, vehicles...it's this generations "Star Wars"
Favorite Halo: 3 and Wars
Favorite Video Games: Halo 1,2,3 and Wars, the Guitar Heroes, Rock Band/2, original Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: some crazy lucky sniper shot...
Favorite Band: Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, most metal bands...
Favorite Movies: The Dark Knight, Transformers, Star Wars series, Napoleon Dynamite, most comedies...

Name: William
Profession: I suppose I should get one
Favorite Hobby: Reading, swimming
Favorite part of halo: The Maw
Favorite Halo: halo custom edition
Favorite Video Game: Pong
Favorite Food: ah yes, food. the only substance that will guarantee you don't die of starvation
Favorite Finisher: fear the pink mist
Favorite Band: bad religion

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I guess I'll tell you about my self,

Favorite band(s): Pink Floyd, Evanescence, Sarah Brightmen, and lots of others that I will not go in-to right now.

Favorite movie(s): Dark Knight, Kingdom of Heaven, Lord of the Ring's (1 2 and 3), Oceans 11 12 and 13, Serenity,Last Samurai, the lest go's on, but I will not right here.

Favorite game(s): Halo, Halo CE, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST (yes I know it is not out yet), BF2142, Need-for-Speed pro street, and others.

Favorite TV show(s): Top Gear, Fire Fly, The list can go forever.

Why I cam here: Well, my friend and I made some halo weapons and armor out of junk, and I thought they where crap, so I wanted to learn how to get better, I started looking on you tube and Google, and found out how. So I came here to hone my skills, and learn new tricks.

I hope I can learn allot about this hobby, and I hope I don't annoy some of you by asking dumb questions, Thank's for making this form. -Shadow343

Hey guys!

Name: Rebecca
Profession: Student at University (biological science)
Favorite Hobby: Playing Halo
Favorite part of halo: All.. but particularly Master Chief =P
Favorite Halo: hmm... probably the 3rd one
Favorite Video Game: Halo, and Gears, and Guitar Hero
Other Interests: science, mainly biology.. and sci-fi
Favorite Food: Teryaki Chicken
Favorite Band: Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Transformers

Im hoping to make my Halo 3 armour (rogue head, katana body, Mark 6 for the rest).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back