Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i went do this forum few weeks ago but i while ago decided to register myself.

In first i must apologize for my English i tried to get it better :p

Ok lets start to introduce myself:

Name: John

Profession: Bodyguard, security... Call it whatever you want

Living Place:poland, Kielce Town

Motto: If you wanna somthing specjal build that!

Favorite Hobby: I train KravMaga,and my job is also my hobby, tour(ing? ;p) ruins, i like to making things and make other better(i don't know word for this sorry ;p )and LARPing

Favorite Video Game: Fallout Series, The Wither

Favorite Food: Fries :)

Favorite Finisher: All in The Wither

Others:

Favorite Band: Rammstein

Favorite Cartoon: Polish Series of "Kapitan Bomba" eng: Captain Bomb

Marital Status: Free

Random Facts: Lazy, but ambitional guy with bunch of crazy ideas who tryin to make it real.

Picture oldone but it shows one of my "hobbies" besides, im now not much diffrent ;p

Name: Deane Gary

Profession: Liuetenant with Unity Security Inc.

Favorite Hobby: Outdoor activities

Favorite part of halo: The Story line

Favorite Halo: 2

Favorite Video Game: Dawn of War

Other Interests: weapon smithing

Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Finisher:

Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin

Favorite Movie(s): too many

Other: Former US ARMY

Name: Ethan

Profession: none at the moment

Favorite Hobby: i dont consider games a hobby as much as a way of life XD but gaming, music, and making things

Favorite part of halo: cross between the interesting story and how badass the armor looks

Favorite Video Game: tie between Gears of war and halo 2

Other Interests: music, internet videos

Favorite Food: chicken burrito with nacho cheese XD

Favorite Finisher: i dont know. never made an armor yet, but im sure after i make a few helmets or suits i'll find one i like the best

Favorite Band: Disturbed

Favorite Movie(s): Shaun of the dead, silent hill, pink floyd: the wall

Other: hopefully i'll meet some nice people and learn how to make armor ^____^

Hey.

Name: Andy

Profession: Bookseller/Barista at Barnes & Noble

Favorite hobby: Video games

Favorite part of Halo: The flawless gameplay

Favorite video game: Probably Fallout 3

Other Intresets: Comic books and music

Favorite food: Mac & Cheese

Name: Chad Erickson

Profession: Electronic Technician (gonna be an engineer in 3 more years)

Favorite Hobbies: Gundam Models, shredding on the guitar, making songs with the homies(why'd i say that?)

Favorite Video Game: Thats hard to decide. probably Star Wars: KOTOR II

Favorite Food: Tacos!!!!!!!

Favorite Movies: The Matrix trilogy, Star Wars, (New) Star Trek, and the best of all the Boondock Saints.

Favorite Bands: Rancid, NoFx, Pantera, Metallica, All That Remains, Sublime, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein.

Hey Everyone

Name: Mark

Profession: Nursing Student

Favorite Hobby: Airsoft, Snowboarding and now building armor

Favorite Halo: All of them!!!

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3, Gears, COD MW2

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Movie(s): Avatar, 300, Star Trek, Troy, Blackhawk Down

Glad to be part of this community!

Name: Graeme

Profession: Paper weaponsmith (if that counts)

Living Place:Canada, Thunder Bay

Motto: In my life I want to be respected. If I don't become a hollywood actor I will be the first SPARTAN!

Favorite Hobby: Video gaming, weapon smithing, and LARPing

Favorite Video Games: Halo series

Favorite Food: Sushi and protein shakes

Favourite Halo: All, but soon to be "Halo:Reach"

Favorite Band: Any

Favorite Cartoon: Halo Ledgends and BLEACH

Random Facts: Lazy, but ambitional guy with bunch of crazy ideas who tryin to make it real.

Name: Chris London

Profession: Welder (unemployed)

Favorite Hobby: Paintball

Favorite part of halo: Amazing Multiplayer

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Forza 3

Other Interests: Saturday Night Cruise in, Magic the gathering, Model cars

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Finisher:

Favorite Band: Basshunter

Favorite Movie(s): Fast and Furious

Other: Engaged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Prefer not to say, but call me Napkin.

Profession: Well, I'm a high school student.

Favorite Hobby: Computer Programming

Fav. Part of Halo: When Chief blows the sh*t out of Installation 04 (II)

Favorite Video Game: Modern Warfare 2

Favorite Food: Fried Rice

Favorite Band: Mayday Parade

Favorite Movie: Hmm... that's a hard one. I enjoy all films. Well, I really enjoyed Law Abiding Citizen.

I'm really looking forward to learning as much about armor and craftsmanship as possible, and I'm can't wait to start making my own armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: David

Profession: merchant sailor

Favorite Hobbies: paintball, firearms, video games, literature

Favorite part of halo: The bit in Halo 3 after In Amber Clad drops off the Scorpions, and as you pwn the Covenant a marine narrates, "Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats EVERYTHING!!"

Favorite Halo: Halo: CE

Favorite Video Game: Halo and Assassin's Creed

Other Interests: See hobbies, above. Also movies, sci fi, martial arts . . . I could go on, but then there'd be no reason to talk to me.

Favorite Food: Pizza + beer!

Favorite Finisher: The counters in Assassin's Creed. Pick one.

Favorite Band: Tool

Favorite Movie(s): Batman Begins, Gattaca, Ghost in the Shell . . . again, I could go on.

Other: Married, 3 kids (girl, girl, boy)

Name: Jacob Skjerven

Profession: Graphic Designer/Photographer

Favorite Hobby: Hockey, Photography, Video Games, and now building props (guns)

Favorite part of halo: the Marines

Favorite Video Game: Halo, COD series up until MW2, BIA: HH, Flight Combat Sims

Other Interests: music, books, movies, tv, working out

Favorite Food: pizza, burgers

Favorite Finisher: the mozambique drill in fallout 3 ( double tap in the lower/middle abdomen to a headshot )

Favorite Band: i have way too many favorite bands, ive been listening to a lot of trance and alternative lately though.

Favorite Movie(s): same as above, my latest favorite was The Book Of Eli

Other: I am a goalie and a left wing for ice hockey, i have 1 win as a goalie and 2 goals as a forward so far in my new record, i greatly dislike politicians, anyone who tries to silence anyone else, and keith olbermann...hes an ass

HEY im Evil here is some stuff about me.

Current Project: EOD HELMET,Sucurity Shoulders

Music: the hives

Movies: the inside man,apleseed saga

Favourite Weapon: Splazer

Favourite Game: HALO 3 ODST

I have a real passion for building armour

Name: David Reddy

Age: 16 (can't believe it, time goes so fast yet here I am, still young)

Interests: FPS games, writing, drawing, science fiction, and any combination of the four. I also enjoy going through doors with signs that say "Employees Only" or "No Entry".

Why I'm Here: I like making things, I like armor, and I like Halo. This place seems to be the logical soution.

Question: Violence

Answer: 42 (because violence is never the answer)

Name: Ethan Weiberg

Profession: Amateur film director/student

Favorite hobby: film making

Favorite part of HALO: Story, gameplay, story of the story of halo

Favorite HALO: Halo: CE

Favorite video game: HALO, LoZ, CoD, any N64 games, GoW

Other interests: acting, making props, making video games, modding, airsoft/paintball/woodsball, nerf, skateboarding, hockey, lacrosse, sword fighting, music, ect.....

Favorite food: idk I like lotsa food!!!

Favorite bands:

Screamo: August Burns Red

Punk rock: AFI

80's: Kansas

Heavy metal: RED

Screamo2: The Bloody Patriot, Erica (my band), Texan Outlaw, All out American (garage bands

Favorite cartoon: Trigun

Favorite film director: Steven Spielberg/M Night.................

Movies: Saving Private Ryan, The Village, 300, Troy, Dragons (Fire and Ice), The Patriot, Transformers 1/2 ect....

Favorite author: Harry Mazer

Favorite poet: Edgar Allen Poe

Future career: film director, pro sk8r, or USMC

If u wanna know more just ask

facebook.com/masterchief

myspace.com/fat_little_plippy

youtube.com/buniecordstudios

Name: Benjamin Ogilvie

Profesion: trainee technition and fast food part timer

Favorite hobby: Gamming and prop construction

Fav part of halo: The origional halo pistol

Fav halo: 1

Favorite video game: Wharhammer seires

Other intrests: cosplaying and showing off

Fav food: sushi

Fav finisher: too many to choose from

Fave band: Muse

Future career: games developer

My name is Mark Lucas. I am 26 years old. I am technically an unemployed boring mill machinist, but I still own my own contract manufacturing shop in Alton Illinois, called K&L Machine And Tool Co. I have been interested in cosplay since the internet got fast.(about five years ago)I have never really had a desire to build my own costumes until more recently whilst being sucked into the Halo books and opening my horizons to the more complete plot and timeline. My favorite Halo game is CE which I bought, along with my Xbox, during my junior year in high school, even facing great adversity. PS2 owners sarcastically asked me if I had fun with my 5 games that were available for Xbox. I simply replied that there was only one I enjoyed enough to play on my Halobox. The only thing that may change my fav, is Reach, and that is unlikely. It will depend highly upon how simple a level they have brought the gameplay and controls back to.

I recently played a night of Halo 3 S.W.A.T. matches with my wife's friend's brother. Having played the games for almost ten years, and having heard that he had never played a campaign on even one of the games, let alone on legendary, he has no idea how close he was to recieving a swift headbutt to the nose when he called me a noob. In this particular situation however, I welcome the term, as I am very new to the costuming community.

I look forward with great excitement to experimenting with metals to bring a much more intense level of realism to my own cosplay. I am currently working out five days a week, 3 days weight training, to get in shape so that I may be more likely to finish the fight. I have dropped 3 pants sizes in two months and have not lost a pound of weight. hmmmmm.

Oh, and I acknowledge that regardless of my size (6'9" 370#), I have not been through genetic modifications, and do not have an upgraded skeletal system and musculature. Therefore as depressing as it may sound, no matter how hard I push myself with training or how much I workout, I can never be as strong or as fast as a Spartan.

Proud to be ODST.

-Lucas

Getting ready to start my first paper armor build and want to thank everyone for their tutorials and insight, I would be lost without them.

name: Todd

job: pilot

hobbies: enjoy fixing things around the house(home depot is my favorite store) and now starting armor building

other activities: running

goals: i can run a 7 minute mile, next goal is 6 mins. 70 straight pushups, at 35 now.

My job keeps me away from home a lot so I won't get to work on my suit much. Been playing around with pepakura and made a deku scrub from Zelda to practice cutting, folding and gluing. My armor suit is going to be Iron Man. I have a now 15 month daughter who may become victim of awesome costumes when she gets older. I found this site in January 2010 and it has been great. It would be cool to run into some of you at various conventions

Name: Jay

Profession: Workin at a Sports Bar, on my way to a Communications degree

Favorite Hobby: My awesome new costuming hobby :)

Favorite part of halo: Definitely the story

Favorite Halo: Halo: CE for the PC because it was all the awesomeness that was Halo 1 but with online multiplayer

Favorite Video Game: Halo

Other Interests: I am an excellent cook

Favorite Food: Sushi!

Favorite Finisher: "You just got tomahawked!"

Favorite Band: Queen

Favorite Movie(s): Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, The Prestige, Pulp Fiction, Highlander

I've already started, I plan on building just the regular MC armor and seeing where it goes from there. I'm extremely determined. I've got the helmet chest and right forearm and hand pieces all pepped. I'm waiting for better weather for the next steps. But I've realized that scaling is the worst part so far. I have had to pep everything I've made at least twice some as much as 4 times before I got it right. I know there are techniques and I read them, but I have a big head and I'm pretty muscular for my stature so none of those would really work. Anyway I'm looking forward to a long career of making armor/props and hopefully one day putting my feedback and experience back into the forums.

Name: Gabrielle

Profession: Florist's assistant

Favorite Hobby: Video games, drawing and exploring new hobbies

Favorite Halo: 2 for the multiplayer, 3 for the armor customization

Favorite Video Game: Too many to name but I'm a Halo nerd.

Other Interests: Future technology, different cultures, cosplay, hand-drawn animation, animatronics and various other things

Favorite Food: Chinese food, specifically chicken fried rice and rice noodles.

Favorite Band: Rammstein and Daft Punk

Favorite Movie(s): The Mask, Beetlejuice, Friday the 13th and many more.

Other: No matter how many times I get killed in Halo I'm always going to try to prove that even the big boys can be shot down by a girl.

Name: Richard

Profession: chef

Fave games:final fantasy 7, sonic the hedgehog, halo...(gotta love the classics)

Fave food: anything i can cook

gonna attempt to build the masterchief armour to start, then who knows!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back