Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Chris Ashton
Favorite thing about Halo: parties, and how the music and story actually give me chills of excitement.
Favorite halo: I don't think I need to pick one, but I would say Halo 3 for now.
Hobbies: soccer, paintball, Gaming with friends making crap out of carbon fiber
favorite food: black beans and rice, with a simple salad, and a piece of steak
favorite band: Green Day
favorite movie: Kick-ass
favorite finisher: The combat knife to the face from Halo Wars, ODST and now Reach finally let's us do it every assasination opportunity we have.

Name: luke
Favourite thing about halo: attempting machinimas
favourite halo: odst or reach
favourite finisher: sticky grenade to the face

Name: Broc Hongo (most people call me nemo, you may call me whichever you like)
Profession: I work Framing/construction
Favorite Hobby: paintballing, video games, building houses, tattoo's!
Favorite part of halo: The main story line, and playing online kicking some major rear ends!
Favorite Halo: most likely halo combat evolved, i love the pistol in that one ^.^
Favorite Video Game: I love just about all types of video games
Other Interests: paintballing, concerts, video games, building leggos/models, hanging out with my friends
Favorite Food: Hmm.... that's a tough one, i love a lot of different food types, but i would have to say either Mexican or Italian
Favorite Finisher: Hadouken
Favorite Band: slipknot, lamb of god, mushroomhead, five finger death punch, children of bodom etc.
Favorite Movie(s): fight club, boondock saints, gone in 60 seconds, we were soldiers,
Other: meaning of life.... bucket.

Name: Matt
Profession: looking for a new job
Favorite Hobby: collecting comic books, playing video game, trying to make costumes, for my favorite series (Batman, Halo, Ghostbusters, Legend of Zelda)
Favorite part of halo: the gameplay online and the story
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 (but i think when Reach comes out it will take 3's place lol)
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Guitar Hero and Batman series
Other Interests: listening to music, hanging with friends, and spending time with my wife to be.
Favorite Food: mac & chesse
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, Ghostbusters 1&2, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Princess Bride
gt: xbeasl89
look forward to meeting new people here at 405th

Name: Mitchell S
Profession: none...yet
Fav Hobby: Running
Favorite part of halo: The Story, line gets me into it and gives me the rush as if I am Master Chief
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: Fishing, Camping, and other outdoor activities
Favorite Food: Steak!
Favorite Band: AC/DC
Favorite Movie(s): Black Hawk Down, Transformers, Gran Torino

Name: Fraser Maxwell (my username)
Profession: Dont have a job... yet
Favorite Hobby: Listening to music
Favorite part of halo: The fact that it is just plain awesome!
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Singularity (until Dead Rising 2 comes out)
Other Interests: Bleh I dont know
Favorite Food: Pizza mmmmm...
Favorite Band: System of a Down

Name: Shawn A. Wood
Profession: 11th grade. i wash dishes at a local resturaunt
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and nerd raging (making things from popular videogames: Halo armor, god swords...)
Favorite part of halo: no favorite. i love the whole thing. i dont like it when in halo wars when you come acrost the flood... that dosent match up with the CORRECT story line simple because humans dont find out about the flood untill Halo 1. the flood are only contained on halo(s) so this inside out plannet thing with flood is all crap...
Favorite Halo: 1,2,3,ODST, REACH (when it comes out)
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Call Of Duty 4 + MW2
Other Interests: I play Guitar and Piano quite well. i REALLY enjoy talking and hanging out with people
Favorite Food: N/A
Favorite Finisher: Favorite what?
Favorite Band: Skillet
Favorite Movie(s): no favorite. i like most movies
Other: i like blowing things up
im amused Very Easly.... 'Ooo... Shiny..."
im quite good at making plans
i have a huge sience of humor and i not offended easly. my rule is, dont dish it out if you cant take it.. in other words, dont call my mom fat and then get all pissy and cry like a 12 year old when i make fun of you back.
i never mean andthing negative when it comes to jokes.

im not racist, i hate everyone... (jk)

Name: Björn
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Motorbike's
Favorite Halo: all Halo titels
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Finisher: don't know
Favorite Band: Slpiknot
Favorite Movie(s): the Star Wars Saga

cu
DDx

Name: Brenton
Profession: Freight crew at local WinCo (graveyards suck but a job is a job)
Favorite Hobby: Video games, movies, computers, camping, hiking, playing ultimate
Favorite Halo: has to be number 1
Favorite Food: Homemade Parmesan Chicken
Favorite Band: Impossible to choose just one
Favorite Movie(s): sinilar to the band, i have too many to list

noob introduction

name:pat Jones
profession:student and a par time mechanic
favorite hobby: working on making cars go faster and racing them
Favorite part of halo: John 117
favorite halo:1 for starting the world we all know
favorite game: call of duty modern warfare 2
other interest: playing sports with my son and going out with my wife
favorite food: Mexican
favorite finisher: plasma grenade to the face
other: would like to join the rest of the nerds out there with awesome master chief armor

Name: Kegan (Like a KEG of beer. KEG-an (Yes, like Meagan...)), my most common nick name these days is “Twigs”
Profession: Don't really have one, focusing on graduating, though I plan on being a Video Game Concept Artist and hopefully Game Designer. I love games...
Favorite Hobby: Concept practice on Photoshop. Games. RP. Would say Paintball if I could do it more.
Favorite part of halo: Honestly? Fighting Hunters on Hard+ with a pistol is a close second, but the Halo Lore is my absolute first b/c it encompasses the books too. The world of Halo leaves me spending hours exploring it and I've tried to make several rps.
Favorite Halo: Halo 1 (Love Halo 2)
Favorite Video Game: I like Halos, Fables, Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time FTW), and BC2 is fun. Assassin's Creed series also. Oh, and Battlefront 2.
Other Interests: Paintball/Airsoft. D&D. Music. Computers. Costuming (Would love to make a Spartan Costume like you guys on the vid :p). Game Lore. Game Lore creating. Game world creating through art. I love creating worlds.
Favorite Food: Spaghetti, classic stuff with the thick noodles and the rich tomato sauce with big ol' meatballs and lightly covered in a blanket of fine Parmesan. For breakfast, Buttermilk pancakes smothered in butter and drowned in butter-pecan syrup. Add sausage and scrambled eggs lightly peppered and salted and you got my mouth watering.
Archenemy Food: Fish. I hate fish. Except tuna. My dad used to make boxed mac and cheese with cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Wasn't half bad, I eat it like the cookie monster when he finds a cookie jar.
Favorite Finisher: Does jumping off a 3 story building and stabbing two people in the face in Assassin's Creed 2 count?
Favorite Band: No idea... but I like Rock and Heavy Metal, and Christian stuff. Toby Mac is awesome. Only rapper I'll listen to is Eminem. Abusive racist 'my life sucked more than yours' rappers who sing mainly about guns, girls, and generally everything that's illegal... I don't see the interest.
Favorite Movie(s): LotR trilogy. Zombieland. Scott Pilgrim. I like old Disney. I kinda wanna see Tangled XD.
Things I hate: Hack writers (not hackers, writers who write for the money). Aethiests who go out of their way to be ass holes to religious people. Politicians. Oh, and anyone who tortures and kills any sort of longstanding lore, like that chick who thought sparkling vampires would be cool. Did the orcs in Lord of the Rings sparkle? No. Would it have been cool? No. Vampires burn... deal with it.
Other: I've always liked messing with armors in Halo multi-player since Halo 2 gave color options. At the same time I've always wanted to cos-play something that just looks like it was epic beyond belief... plus I love creating stuff, be it on paper, on computer, or just... in general. When I saw the 405th interview I was like, “Oh my God, I LOVE IT!”... yeah. I'm a real nerd for fantasy/medieval too.

And that was a long post, so beat that. Mwahahahahaha! 552 words :p.

Name: Jake
region: UK
Profession:student
Favourite Hobby:British acf, halo, etc...
Favourite part of halo: lore and books

Favourite halo: halo 1
Favourite video games:fallout, mass effect, halo, left 4 dead
Favourite foods: pasta!
Favourite sport: Rowing
Music: Eminem FTW!
Movies: scott pilgrim,shawshank redemption and godfather movies
Hates: People who aren't fair and don't look at both sides of the arguement or are not polite

Name: Adam Rolfson
Profession: I work for an airline at the airport
Favorite Hobby: Video games and watching movies
Favorite part of halo: the mysterious main character known as MASTER CHIEF
Favorite Halo: 1 but will probably change to reach
Favorite Video Game: hard to pin it to one but i like halo (obviously), borderlands, fallout 3, ect.
Other Interests: life
Favorite Food: pulled pork sandwich
Favorite Band: Honestly John Mayer can play the hell out of the guitar
Favorite Movie(s): Oceans trilogy, and much more...

Name: Joe Berardis
Profession: day to day chores
Favorite Hobby: snowboarding
Favorite Part of Halo: When they decide to wake the chief from chryo in the first halo It was such and epic moment.
Favorite Halo: All of them haha
Favorite video game: Halo Series excluding halo wars
Other interest: hanging at the mall, going to school, learning about computers, so on and so forth
Favorite foods: Sushi or Chinese
Favorite finisher: Halo reach Assasination
Other: I heard about the 405th in the last xbom and wanted to see what it was all about it seems like i just stumbled into heaven haha.

New to the 405th, not to Welding, Life, ect.

I am a person with many interests, just not going to list them, all you need to know about me is the following:

1. Posts I make will be quite sparse. Though I do check in on a regular bases.

2. If I see a posts of interest I "may" respond. I will always be civil.

3. My Bio is the real mystery, I hope sometime someplace in the forum that I can share a bit about it.

4. I always will have the right to remain anonymous.

5. Any Projects I share will be complete, never "WIP" posts. There will be before and after shots however.

6. Above all I remain your friendly forumer here at the 405th. Any of my work does take a bit since I work with alloys aka metal. (not the music kind of course.) Also I would like to thank you all for welcoming me here as I'm sure you will.

7. You may PM me anytime, I do reply kindly. May the Seventh Column of Bungie not hurl you into the Sun Via Giant Sling Shot and bring you luck. Bless Frank O Connor and may he work to continually greatly amuse us as Halo fans until "sed" 343-i vanishes due to Microsoft disbanding them "eventually".

While we hope that this would not ever happen, all good things do have an end and a beginning. This all you need to know. Thank you, for reading. May the 405th March to Glory, or at least the hall of fame of "somewhere", as long as its not the infamous fridge and magnet Hall of Fame, we should do well- ie keep doing what you've been doing all along here. Make sweet Halo stuff and show it off. :cool

E73

Me

Name: Alex Baskette
Profession: Assistant store manager @ MacAuthority (Apple Computer Retailer)
Favorite Hobby: Reading comics
Favorite part of halo: When your first introduced to the Flood
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 3
Other Interests: Comics, Movies, Photography, and soon Making Armor
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Finisher: Bull True

Name: Mitch
Profession: College student, plus a little retail.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, outdoors things, and more recently building armor.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Oblivion
Other Interests: Music is a big part of my life.
Favorite Food: Mexican food
Favorite Band: Aerosmith

Name: Eric Valdez
Ocupation: N/A
FAvorite Hobby: Playing video games
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Other Interests: Music, and tech stuff
Favorite Food: Subway
Favorite Band: The Beatles

Name: Dean
Profession: Going to school :(
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and writing scripts for machinimas
Favorite part of halo: "I need a weapon"
Favorite Halo: O.D.S.T
Favorite Video Game: Halo and PSU
Other Interests:Acting In machinima
Favorite Food:pizza (the best kind) duhh...
Favorite Movie(s):All resident evil,Zombieland,Diasaster movie,and Juno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back