Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOWDY ALL! I'm Rapuard if that sounds too awkward for you to say I am good with Rap as well :D

I am 21, a huge Halo Fan, D&D and WoW junkie! Sitting in college when I was just turning 18 I need something to take up as a new hobby and this actually seemed worth while to try so I did! Then I helped make a few costumes for people who cosplay and really enjoyed it due to my model making days as a youth really kicked in and took over! plus.... bondo, glassing putty, plexi and fiber glassing I know how to do thanks do working on cars! so if you have question about that stuff feel free to ask! plus also!!!!! thanks to the days with racecars, i can keep you cool in the hottest of conditions :D I hope to learn something from all of you and i help you all can learn something that i could share!

Name: Gabriel
Profession: Work at Research in Motion
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Camping, Mountain biking, any of my current obsessions
Favorite Food: Sushi of course
Favorite Movie(s): seven samurai

love the site btw. have already started pepping out an ODST helmet. :)

Name: Dustin Kelley
Profession: rotech home health patient care coordinator (make alota cals)
Favorite Hobby: shizah shooting with friends
Favorite part of halo: the end of reach, gotta say it was heart wrenching
Favorite Halo: reach
Favorite Video Game: final fantasy
Other Interests: i play a rediculous amount of magic
Favorite Food: philli cheese steaks ^_^ (from the days when i was once a fatty mclardmonger)
Favorite Finisher: "we are sexx bobbomb and ..."
Favorite Band: slipknot
Favorite Movie(s): inseption, the matrix, karas
Other: i think in portals

name: Phyll
profession: army mechanic
hobby:being a dork nerd and all the other things
halo part: Arbitor stabbing the profit
halo : can i say all
video game : depending on the day of the week
other : makeing things is fun

Name: Cesar Ladislav
Profession: Programmer on a midia factory
Favorite Hobby: books, games, anime, movies, photo
Favorite part of halo: the armors
Favorite Food: Too many things...
Favorite Band: There's no way to pick one.
Other: I'm from Paraguay South America the tinny country in the middle of Brazil, Argentina and Bolivia.

Name: Amanda
Profession: Work at a Target - Electronics dept.
Favorite Hobbies: Video games, movies, punk rock
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect
Other Interests: argument and debate, UFC
Favorite Food: PO-TA-TOES
Favorite Band: Alkaline Trio
Favorite Movie(s): I can't choose a favorite. I absolutely love film.
Favorite TV Shows: Dexter, 24, Lost, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Six Feet Under

Hey everyone! I recently graduated from MTSU! Hooray! I have a degree in Audio Production and was a film studies minor. I'm taking a year off and plan on going to law school next fall. I loved Halo: Reach and was interested in joining the 405th because I plan on making a suit of Kat armor. Look forward to meeting all of you and learning with you guys.

Name: Alex, but you may call me Viggy, or V.
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, movies, music, various sciences, philosophy, politics.
Favorite Game: I always come back to Halo.
Favorite Food: Anything Italian.
Favorite Music: If I had to choose one artist, it'd be VNV Nation. But I listen to just about anything other than country.
Favorite Movie: I like comedies, horror, sci-fi, and general mind-**** movies. No real favorite.

Hello 405th. My name is V, I'm a 20 year old from Delaware. I'm attending college part-time for an eventual BS in Physics and Astronomy, but I have no real idea on what I want to do with that. I'm a Halo fanboy since CE. I play a variety of titles, but always return to Halo. I've wanted to build myself a full set of MJOLNIR for quite some time, but never had the time or drive to do so. Now, however, I've got a vision, a plan, and a friend who wants to join me in building some epic armor. So I've signed up here at the 405th to hopefully get started on that project soon. I figured I'd start with the Pilot helmet from Halo: Reach, which, as far as I can tell, requires me to model it myself if I want the Pep files for it. If you have suggestions as far as tips, tuts, or files to save me some work, I will definitely take 'em.

Name: Mitchel Powell
Profession: Currently a full time student at Texas A&M Corpus Christi
Favorite Hobby: Listening to Music, Video Games and Cardboard Creation
Favorite part of halo: The end of Reach for obvious reasons(don't worry, I wont ruin it for anyone)
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Monster Hunter
Other Interests: Trying to figure out how to make costumes out of anything
Favorite Food: Frito Pie
Favorite Finisher: Final Fantasy X, Aurons Overdrive
Favorite Band: Anything Video Game related
Favorite Movie(s): Old Disney Classics,(Aladdin, Lion King, etc.). Only genre of movies I really don't like is horror because most of them are just ridiculous
Other: I have a hard time finishing projects but have no problem starting one!

Hello 405th, this is my first post and I have been coming to this site for awhile now. I really enjoy all of the progress pictures and it helps me get motivated sometimes. Hopefully someday I will have my own set of Jorge Armor(current papercraft project) and I look forward to seeing all of you guys at Cons in the future.

Name: Danny
Game: Halo: Reach

What's up 405th? I'm super new to this and really want to start making my own armor! I've made some pretty sweet AR's in the past with wood working and what not but I ran into a fellow member who introduced me and now I believe it's time to begin. I'm really wanting to make Carter's armor from Reach but, of course, I'll settle with whatever is easiest to start with. If anyone has any tips on exactly what I need to do to get started, message me. I'm really looking forward to some badass conventions in the future!

Name: Paul
Profession: Security / struggling writer!
Interests: Writing (Film and novel), Reading (Anything), Movies (Anything), Motorbikes (MotoGP, Cruisers), Gaming (Halo / Fable / etc)

hi there, Paul here. Little bit about me ... I'm a biker, Irish, a writer, I may be a joker but not a toker :p ... I've been looking around the site and have started to build my own armour ... starting with the MkV ... I'll document the process as I go and upload later on when I have something to show for it!

Also ... if there are any Irish members here hit me up!

Name: Ronny (girl)
Profession: Student
Favorite part of halo: Great game I can play online with friends
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time
Other Interests: Karate

Hey 405th, I found this site while researching how to build ODST armor and I thought it was really interesting. :) I'm not really sure how to get around yet though, so I'm going to have to play around on the site for a bit. I can't seem to figure out where to download the pepakura file for the ODST armor.

Name: Jordan
Profession: N/A imma student :D
Favorite Hobby: parkour
Favorite part of halo: team swat ftw
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: league of legends
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and im really into airsoft/paintball
Favorite Food: bbq pork ribs :p
Favorite Finisher: GET OVAH HERE (scorpian :D)
Favorite Band: burden of a day
Favorite Movie(s): v for vendetta
Other: scuba diver

cant wait to get started on my armor course im gonna do some smaller projects with pep first just to get the hang of it

Name: Sherwin Murray
Profession: student and good friend
Favorite part of Halo: well...the entire Halo Universe!
Favorite Halo: All the Halo games are unique,and the first one is classic/awesome/original, but Halo Reach is my favorite!!!
Favorite Video Game: 1.Halo Reach 2.Mirror's Edge 3.Gears of War 3
other interests: G4! G4! G4!
This is Spartan Ace ,(113 is just a random number because i like numbers over 100 and the number 13) and I love the Zoids anime series!!! "SPARTANS NEVER DIE !!!" I am glad to finally be a part of the 405th community, now I can make Halo armor for me and my friends and post pictures and videos for all Halo fans!!!http://www.405th.com/images/smilies/wink.png

Hey Everyone! i love the site!

Name: Tom Russett (FlyingSpartan/FS2010)
Profession: Work at Sobeys as a Meat Cutter
Birthday: January 1, 1987
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, arths/crafts, collectables, Sports
Favorite part of halo: The Story line, the gameplay, the online community
Favorite Halo: 1 / 2
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Pokemon
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments
Favorite Food: Sugar! :D
Favorite Band: Rush
Favorite Movie(s): Back to the Future I/II/III
Other: I Am Canadian!

Hai guise. *Wave*

Name: Kyle Hall
Profession: Student
Birthday: December 2nd, 1992
Favorite Hobby: Hrmmm...Playing Halo and modding Fallout.
Favorite Part of Halo: The story, definitely. But, the kick-ass gameplay and sweet armor doesn't hurt either. :D
Favorite Halo: Reach/Wars/3
Favorite Video Game: Halo, F.E.A.R., Star Wars: Republic Commando
Other Interests: Singing and Drawing (If you can call it that. lol)
Favorite Food: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Favorite Movie(s): Toy Story 3 (I cried.), I Am Legend, Avatar (The blue people one.)
Other: Uhm...Cheese? :3

Name: Sarah Bryant
Profession: Baker at Publix (Grocery store)
Favorite Hobby: Reading, Art-ing, Costume making
Favorite part of halo: Story, hands down
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: the first 3 halo, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect (and 2), TF2
Other Interests: I like everything
Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Favorite Finisher: THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!
Favorite Band: The Beatles, Cloud Cult, Pendulum
Favorite Movie(s): The Fall
Other: I joined this site back in 07, and am a bum and never did anything. :p fixing that now.

Name: Elyas Christley

Favorite thing to do: I love to create things from nunchucks to costumes for halloween
Hobbies: I love to draw I have been drawing for as long as I can remember, I also love to build anything.
Favorite Game: I love COD. It is my all time favorite game. I also love Halo 1-3, I love the story line behind it and the gameplay. I have not yet played Halo Reach but I cannot wait to I hear it is amazing.
Other Interests: I love 3D animation and am looking in to getting a degree in it.
Favorite Movie: Dark knight hands down! I also love Inception. Christopher Nolan is an amazing director and I love his joker character with Heath Ledger. Joker is amazing and I know how to sound like him as well.

Name: Ashley
Profession: Working a job I don't particularly enjoy. I'm currently at Naturalizer. Use to work at EB Games and was laid off due to lack of hours.u
Favourite Hobby: Video Games, Reading, Art(s), and workouts.
Favourite part of Halo: It's something fresh and new when it comes to FPS.
Favourite Halo: Combat Evolved and Reach.
Favourite Video Game: Mass Effect, Halo, Fable, and a few others.
Other Interests: Animals, music and exploring new things.
Favourite Food: Love love love fruits and veggies.
Favourite Finisher:
Favourite Band: Paramore, My Darkest Days, Bleeker Ridge, few others.
Favourite Movie(s):

I'm hoping to find a good place to start working on a costume for Video Games Live which hits here in April of 2011 on the 20th. I want to make the Female N7 Armour. I fell in love with it after seeing the amazing work that EvilFX has done.
I unfortunately can't find any pep files on it. :(

Name: Randy Brooks
Profession: Programmer
Favorite Hobby: building Old School hot rods, Art
Favorite Video Game: Batman Arkham Asylum (Havent played Halo yet.
Other Interests: music, electronics
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band: Tool
Favorite Movie(s): The Hangover, The Usual Suspects, Sling Blade, Hot Tub Time Machine
Other: I am building a new computer that will allow me to work with the unreal engine. I am also researching what it takes to develop for the 360. I am really looking forward to meeting new people.

Name: Jessie Klein
Profession: Lifeguard / Professional Dancer
Favorite Hobby: Reading and Playing Halo
Favorite Halo: Custom Edition for the PC
Interests: Computers, Music, Friends, and Books
School: CCD (Comunity College of Denver)
Degree: Computer Sciences
Favorite Food: Pasterys!!!!!!
Favorite Finisher: Energy Sword......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back